Next Last
freind

Columbia, IL

#1 May 12, 2010
R.I.P. never 4get u !
Miss her

Saint Louis, MO

#2 May 12, 2010
She and I were friends not best friends but friends. we always had a good time when we hung out. I'm truly sadden by the news of her passing. May she rest in peace and never leave our hearts!!!
Sympathy

Chicago, IL

#3 May 12, 2010
Jess' family and friends have my sincere thoughts and prayers. May you find the strength to make it through. Live in her memories.

Also, before people come on here with their inconsiderate wit and speculations please first put yourself in the shoes of her parents, grandparents and brother.
So Sorry

United States

#4 May 12, 2010
I didn't know her well but she was always nice to me when I did see her we would talk and bs with each other. I am so sorry for the family's loss and I hope you find the strength you need from your friends and the community. She was a great person and it is very sad news.
My Opinion

Saint Louis, MO

#5 May 12, 2010
Not to be nosey, but I hope nothing tragic for the family happened, what causing this sad happening, so young....
so lost

Waterloo, IL

#6 May 12, 2010
jessica koen was one of the most wonderful people in the world she was my dear friend and my homie...please pray for her family and for those who knew her keep her in your thoughts and never forget her beauty
Samantha Goodman

Castries, Saint Lucia

#8 May 12, 2010
there is nothing in the world that will fill the hole that is inside me right now. jessica was one of my best friends and she was just a bridesmaid in my wedding on saturday. it was horrible to find out that this happened on our honeymoon. i cant stop but to think that if i would have been there to hang out with her that last night then she would not have gotten in the car. since this is my last night here everything that i do is to jessica. i will toast and cheers in her name. she was one of my best friends and i think that she would want us to try and have a good time on our last night here. i love you jessica and just want to hear your voice again

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#9 May 12, 2010
Feel so sorry for her dad losing his wife 6 yrs ago from an horrible accident and now this my heart goes out to you Gary!!!
what

Waterloo, IL

#10 May 12, 2010
My Opinion wrote:
Not to be nosey, but I hope nothing tragic for the family happened, what causing this sad happening, so young....
it was a car accident. i suggest you delete this comment right now.
Very Very Sad

Waterloo, IL

#11 May 12, 2010
I didn't know Jessica well..I only went to school with her...she always had a huge smile on her face...very tragic and my heart goes out to her family. God Bless
sorry

Saint Charles, MO

#12 May 13, 2010
I just seen her obituary on bnd.com
Very pretty girl, too young for life to be over. My condolences to her friends & family.
Friend

Waterloo, IL

#13 May 13, 2010
It is hard to understand why things happen the way they do, but if we keep our heads up and think of all of the great times we had with Jessica, We WILL be ok. Sam, yes Jessica would want you to have a great last day on your honeymoon. Be safe see you soon.
Mike

Waterloo, IL

#14 May 13, 2010
When are funeral arrangements? I would like to come pay my respects. Jessica was always nice to me and my heart goes out to her family.
Sad

Waterloo, IL

#15 May 13, 2010
Mike wrote:
When are funeral arrangements? I would like to come pay my respects. Jessica was always nice to me and my heart goes out to her family.
Friday 4-8pm at Quernheim

“Life Dont Wait. ”

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#16 May 13, 2010
I heard of her death& it took me by suprise... not her, not koen! It is VERY sad... We didnt hang out much recently, but always smiled & had a goodtime when we did "back in the day"... I am so sorry for her family & other friends 4 her loss. You all know she was a strong-willed & cheerful person, so we need to keep that going in our memory 4 her, as we morn her loss! RIP girl, You know your my loca chica!!! Much love... And GOD BLESS!
Brad

United States

#17 May 13, 2010
I went to high school with Jess, we didn`t hang out with the same crowd but we always got along. Years after school whenever she would see me she would always say high. I have come and gone from Waterloo alot in the last ten years, she was one of the few people around here that has rembered me. I will always be gratefull for the kindness she has shown me, I am gratefull to call Jessica my friend! She will be missed, my deepest condolences go out to her family, those of us that knew her will never forget her!
My Opinion

Saint Louis, MO

#18 May 14, 2010
I APOLOGIZE FOR THE WAS I RESPONDED, IT WAS NOT MEANT THAT WAY, I KNEW HER A BIT MAINLY BECAUSE WE DISCUSSED HER MOM IN THE PAST AS I WAS AT THE ACCIDENT WHEN IT OCCURRED, I AM SO SORRY TO THE FAMILY AND FRIENDS. PART OF MY RESPONSE WAS SHOCK AND ALL OF THE BAD HAPPENINGS THAT HAVE BEEN OCCURRING IN WATERLOO, I HATE IT, LIFE IS TOO SHORT. ALL OF HER FRIENDS NEED TO REMEMBER HER KINDNESS AND STRENGTH AND REMEMBER YOU WILL SEE HER AGAIN IN HEAVEN.
Brad

United States

#19 May 14, 2010
Jess was not a loca chica 'crazy girl', she just new how to live life to the fullest. I just came from her memorial service tonight. It is so hard to believe that someone so young and full of life is gone. I know that as the years go by i will lose more and more friends, I am just getting tired of burying so many people at so young of ages!
Services

Waterloo, IL

#20 May 14, 2010
Did she have a good turn out at the services? I bet the parlor was packed full of friends and family!
Brad

United States

#21 May 17, 2010
There was a very good turnout for the service!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waterloo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wayne's One Stop (Jan '10) 3 hr Thirsty 30
Mayor dumbass smith 18 hr WOW 1
grandparents taking care of grandkids 19 hr Why 7
Schorr Lake Fire Chickens and Wine 19 hr dumb people 7
Waterloo Racist Tue killagorilla 11
Good Roofing Contractor (Apr '14) Mon Regina Peterson 30
I pay cash for your unwanted appliances!!!!! & ... (May '12) Aug 29 Kathi coleman 178
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Waterloo Mortgages