Looking for summer home repair/landsc...

Looking for summer home repair/landscaping and lawn work

Posted in the Waterloo Forum

jackofalltrades

Columbia, IL

#1 Jul 11, 2012
Do you need a handyman to do the heavy work? I'm your man. I'm skilled in everything from painting to landscaping to building cabinets, entertainment centers, floor and carpet installation, even roof work. If you need help getting your home together this summer, consider me. I have very reasonable rates and tons of references. If interested, please leave a reply. Thank you
Uh-Huh!

Columbia, IL

#2 Jul 11, 2012
jackofalltrades wrote:
Do you need a handyman to do the heavy work? I'm your man. I'm skilled in everything from painting to landscaping to building cabinets, entertainment centers, floor and carpet installation, even roof work. If you need help getting your home together this summer, consider me. I have very reasonable rates and tons of references. If interested, please leave a reply. Thank you
How old are u?
KD Landscaping

Plainfield, IL

#4 Jul 19, 2012
We are not quite far enough west to help you out but we can help give you some landscaping ideas, such as brick pavers, great landscape design and different varieties of plants you can use to fill out your landscape. Our website is at http://kd-landscaping.com and there you can email us with any questions concerning design!
Funny

Columbia, IL

#5 Jul 19, 2012
KD Landscaping wrote:
We are not quite far enough west to help you out but we can help give you some landscaping ideas, such as brick pavers, great landscape design and different varieties of plants you can use to fill out your landscape. Our website is at http://kd-landscaping.com and there you can email us with any questions concerning design!
Well all u said, I can do that myself..... I don't need to pay someone for me to tell me where to put my plant?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waterloo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Godin 14 hr come on over 1
New Recliner 17 hr Dickey 32
willie's west end (Dec '11) Thu Amy 25
Signs in Yards Feb 22 Vet 1
Molly kempfer Feb 21 Mpr618 2
Does Rollo really live at "---" Godin like he a... Feb 21 Mike Wilson 16
Open Challenge at 457 Godin Feb 20 Take out the trash 5

Waterloo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance