Cover up Waterloo High School thread ...
Voice of Reason

Saint Louis, MO

#23 May 10, 2013
The question I have is home many strikes does Mr. Charron have left. Strike one the young man in Valmeyer. Strike Two the elderly man yesterday that could of resulted into a serious medical condition if he would of had a stroke. Or has there been many strikes that parents haven't reported. See it seems to me this guy loves to push people to the point of him being struck so he can blame that person and look like a victim. Didnt a boy get exspelled for something like this last week.
V for Vendetta

Saint Louis, MO

#24 May 10, 2013
D for Dumbass wrote:
Laughable attempt at vigilantism, your anonymous name changing spam is useless. I will have this thread pulled with a simple phone call. Then it's just a matter of my attorney getting your actual identity and seeing you in court for defamation. You will be made an example of for trying to ruin a mans life from behind a keyboard.
“Because while the truncheon may be used in lieu of conversation, words will always retain their power. Words offer the means to meaning, and for those who will listen, the enunciation of truth. And the truth is, there is something terribly wrong with this school, isn't there?
Curious

United States

#25 May 10, 2013
What happened? I missed the last thread
Waterloo high bulley

Waterloo, IL

#27 May 10, 2013
I will be there I see hard earned tax money at work
How to stop a bully

Waterloo, IL

#28 May 10, 2013
Again, I suggest the Reverse Egyptian!
confused

Waterloo, IL

#29 May 10, 2013
What did Charron do? Can't find the other post.
Stud

Columbia, IL

#30 May 10, 2013
Mr. Charron is one of the most polite, nice and trustworthy guy you'll ever meet! I'm a Sophomore in High School and he's always nice. I know whoever that is bashing him on here must not like him because he made you upset and you know he did the right thing! Mr. Charron is a great guy and if all if you don't see that then something is very wrong with you! I just can't stand to see him being put down. He does what's right, not wrong things. He does what's right for WHS and has a hard job, but does a great job doing it!! Thank you. That would be all.:)
anonymous

Waterloo, IL

#31 May 10, 2013
Waterloo high bulley wrote:
I will be there I see hard earned tax money at work

He attacked an elderly man on the school parking lot!
not so anonymous

Waterloo, IL

#32 May 10, 2013
If he did, why isn't he in jail? STFU you tard.
DDF

United States

#33 May 10, 2013
This thread must set a record for number of posts by the same vengeful deranged user under different names.

Your agenda is painfully obvious and your sheer number of negative posts work against your goal.

It is a humorous effort.
student

Waterloo, IL

#34 May 11, 2013
not so anonymous wrote:
If he did, why isn't he in jail? STFU you tard.
because Charron doesn't work that way. he likes to get you all crazy inside from him being in your face until you snap and hit him. thats my experience from him.
DDF

United States

#36 May 11, 2013
student wrote:
<quoted text>
because Charron doesn't work that way. he likes to get you all crazy inside from him being in your face until you snap and hit him. thats my experience from him.
Does he use the mind meld?
V for Vendetta

Waterloo, IL

#37 May 11, 2013
D for Dumbass wrote:
Laughable attempt at vigilantism, your anonymous name changing spam is useless. I will have this thread pulled with a simple phone call. Then it's just a matter of my attorney getting your actual identity and seeing you in court for defamation. You will be made an example of for trying to ruin a mans life from behind a keyboard.
When they find my identity how do you it will not be your own? The internet is such an enigma and isp address are so tappable with the use of routers. But your identity with defamation seems to be the laughable point. This thread has be about one of two characters so which one is it? How many lives should be ruined by Charron's actions before it is realized something is wrong with his reign at Waterloo High School.
for real

Waterloo, IL

#38 May 11, 2013
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>Did you see what happened two days ago. I know for one I did. This principal was foaming at the mouth at the elderly man. He chased down a walking man in the parking lot and was in that mans face screaming at him in front of his granddaughter. I watched as the elderly man kept backing away from Charron and I watched as Charron kept moving forward to stay in the mans face. It was Demonic.
Why was he doing that?
soccer mom

Saint Louis, MO

#39 May 11, 2013
for real wrote:
<quoted text>
Why was he doing that?
. From what Charron was screaming was something about a threat. The man kept telling Charron and costello he didn't threaten him. Even the granddaughter with the man kept telling Charron he didn't say what they were screaming about but Charron wouldn't stop. I have known this man since I was a kid and it was disgusting to see this happen to him. Heck I just wanted to show my kid the highschool but maybe I'll take him to columbia instead next year.
Local

Waterloo, IL

#40 May 11, 2013
I want Elliot Davis to go investigate the pond situation or the firing of mike greenfield!! Pond hasn't had water in it all year. Are we ever going to get reading for why greenfield was fired????? Corruption among Charon and leather( Costello)
May 20th

Waterloo, IL

#41 May 11, 2013
Local wrote:
I want Elliot Davis to go investigate the pond situation or the firing of mike greenfield!! Pond hasn't had water in it all year. Are we ever going to get reading for why greenfield was fired????? Corruption among Charon and leather( Costello)
Everyone is wanting answers and we need to let the school board hear our voices and make them answer our questions!!
Will you come?
Transplant

Waterloo, IL

#42 May 11, 2013
Charron Charron he's all gone. Smoked it all up now you got none.
history lesson

Waterloo, IL

#43 May 11, 2013
Chubbier wrote:
Didn't he bully that Williams kid in Valmeyer the kid ended up shooting himself to death.
Good read www.ksdk.com/news/pdfs/suicidelawsuit.pdf&... ;
DDF

United States

#44 May 11, 2013
soccer mom wrote:
<quoted text>I have known this man since I was a kid and it was disgusting to see this happen to him.
This is your dog in the fight. You're biased.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waterloo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Parks may be a dump 1 hr The real Mike Wil... 4
Curious 1 hr Aggravated 1
Skatepark Actiion (Jul '16) 9 hr Richard Rollo 110
Greg Allman dies 13 hr ramblin man 4
Trump took a dump Sat Big Mike 1
Go Trump! Sat great president 16
Foot Fetish (Oct '16) Sat Big girl 21

Waterloo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance