Cover up Waterloo High School thread ...

Cover up Waterloo High School thread goes missing

Posted in the Waterloo Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Told u

Belleville, IL

#3 May 10, 2013
This guy must have something to hide. I hear this isn't his first time bullying the last one went tragically wrong
anonymous

Waterloo, IL

#4 May 10, 2013
Told u wrote:
This guy must have something to hide. I hear this isn't his first time bullying the last one went tragically wrong
Told U do not let this thread die out. Parents do not let your voices me unheard. This administration is trying to hide what they did yesterday to that elderly man. What I witnessed yesterday was two administrators attacking a elderly man of our community while his granddaughter watched helplessly.
whs

Waterloo, IL

#5 May 10, 2013
He is clearly a bully and has the backing of the real rulers of the district (the Costellos).
WTH

Waterloo, IL

#6 May 10, 2013
Hell yeah he is and so is costello. Crazy is all I can say! That thread had to be getting some attention to be deleted.
The Truth

Waterloo, IL

#7 May 10, 2013
Dear ladies and gentlemen there is a serious problem here at Waterloo High! Stand up to this tyrannical principal and his assistant.
Chubbier

Columbia, IL

#8 May 10, 2013
Didn't he bully that Williams kid in Valmeyer the kid ended up shooting himself to death.
Tax paying citizen

United States

#9 May 10, 2013
Looks like are well paid public officials are dirty rats! Erasing the truth! Someone call Glen Beck!! The truth will set you free!
He will come

Saint Louis, MO

#10 May 10, 2013
Where's Elliot Davis when we need him?
V for Vendetta

Waterloo, IL

#11 May 10, 2013
Chubbier wrote:
Didn't he bully that Williams kid in Valmeyer the kid ended up shooting himself to death.
He most certainly did Chubbier!! Its time to get this man out of our children's lives forever!
Dogs

Waterloo, IL

#12 May 10, 2013
Who let the dogs out yesterday on the elderly man and his granddaughter. This was a vicious attack on this man and helpless granddaughter. What in the hell was Mr. Charron thinking yesterday! Hey Mr. Charron put your pit bull Costello away.
V for Vendetta

Waterloo, IL

#13 May 10, 2013
This attack will not go unpunished! My new song is remember remember the 9th of may. Were principals fight the elderly today!
concerned parent

Waterloo, IL

#14 May 10, 2013
Well I for one have never liked Costello or Charron. I had and altercation with him last year. He is a rat in my book.
Elderly man

Waterloo, IL

#15 May 10, 2013
Everyone I want to thank you for speaking up. Please keep doing so this man is a menace to society. What I saw in his eyes yesterday was crazy. And all I could think about was my granddaughter had to witness this from tax paid officials. I wish my heart wasn't giving out like it was yesterday but I am old and have a bad heart.
V for Vendetta

Waterloo, IL

#16 May 10, 2013
I will stand by this elderly man. Do not go gentle into that good night sir. Public, Community we have got to unite around this gentleman. He is one of our own. Do not let the details revolving this assault go silent.
D for Dumbass

Columbia, IL

#17 May 10, 2013
Laughable attempt at vigilantism, your anonymous name changing spam is useless. I will have this thread pulled with a simple phone call. Then it's just a matter of my attorney getting your actual identity and seeing you in court for defamation. You will be made an example of for trying to ruin a mans life from behind a keyboard.
hmmm

Belleville, IL

#18 May 10, 2013
So your saying Mr Charron did not attack this man? Funny cause I saw it yesterday and it looked like an assault too me.
Blow Harder

Saint Louis, MO

#19 May 10, 2013
D for Dumbass wrote:
Laughable attempt at vigilantism, your anonymous name changing spam is useless. I will have this thread pulled with a simple phone call. Then it's just a matter of my attorney getting your actual identity and seeing you in court for defamation. You will be made an example of for trying to ruin a mans life from behind a keyboard.
Another internet tough guy with dilusions that he will identify individuals on this site. This has been cover an nauseam Mr. Dumbass. And why would your attorney have authority to identify Topix users for defamation unless you are the one being defamed? Are you the Waterloo principal? The reality is you will do nothing but talk. BTW it's not defamation if it's true.
F for F-OFF

Saint Louis, MO

#20 May 10, 2013
topix should be shutdown. This is a true example of how out of control it is!!!
May 20th

Belleville, IL

#21 May 10, 2013
Everyone let's fill the board room and demand answers. Our children are too important not too.
V for Vendetta

Saint Louis, MO

#22 May 10, 2013
D for Dumbass wrote:
Please!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waterloo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
States attorney race 1 hr Sandy 10
Skatepark issue 9 hr Dana 84
does anyone else suffer from IBS?? (Jun '09) 15 hr Pooper Scooper 32
Koerber or Altedona for county commish? 15 hr Winston Churchill 24
gas prices 16 hr makes me happy 13
Armed robber gets probation 22 hr Probation for all 1
Kids with skateboards (Mar '15) Sat R Rollo 60
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Waterloo Mortgages