collin caywood
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
curious

Columbia, IL

#1 Apr 30, 2010
I heard that collin caywood is going to be a daddy..does anyone know if thats true?
jelleybean

Columbia, IL

#2 Apr 30, 2010
why do we always bring this guy up....we dont care what he is or done...
umm

Saint Louis, MO

#3 May 1, 2010
Collin Caywood is a pathetic excuse for a human being I feel sorry for that kid if he is going to be a daddy.
Yankee

Waterloo, IL

#4 May 6, 2010
Who'd he knock up?
Haa

Waterloo, IL

#5 May 8, 2010
and how old might the "baby momma" be??
not sure

Saint Louis, MO

#6 May 8, 2010
Yankee wrote:
Who'd he knock up?
Not sure but the scoop at the local waterhole is shes underage. Poor girl she doesn't know what shes doing collin caywood is like aids once you catch it you never get rid of it.
Heard it

Waterloo, IL

#7 May 8, 2010
she is a minor they met at a party he got her drunk and got her knocked up..way to go Collin..way to go!
jelleybean

Columbia, IL

#8 May 9, 2010
As ignorant as you think Colin may be the young girl seems to be more ignorant. Seems she made a bad decision to attend a party as an underage girl..a decision that will afect her the rest of her life. Dont blame Colin, the girl is also at fault.
redriverfollow

Philippines

#9 May 9, 2010
I think you mean her parents made a bad decision as minors aren't legally allowed to do so.
Your friend may be jailed for his part and the girl's life is changed, maybe even ruined forever, but her parents should be held accountable too.
jelleybean wrote:
As ignorant as you think Colin may be the young girl seems to be more ignorant. Seems she made a bad decision to attend a party as an underage girl..a decision that will afect her the rest of her life. Dont blame Colin, the girl is also at fault.
jelleybean

Columbia, IL

#10 May 9, 2010
I'm betting her parents had no idea where she was. I would also bet my last dollar that the girl was old enough to know right from wrong. 0
CURIOUS

Waterloo, IL

#11 May 9, 2010
takes 2 to tango
mom

Waterloo, IL

#12 May 10, 2010
Legally, if she is underage, he should have known better. He is probably 25 years old. In my book, he took advantage of her, no excuses. Common sense would make you stop. And what the heck is he doing even being in the same place as underage girls? That is sad that a 25 year old can't hang out with their own age friends. I would think being at a party and finding underage, school age kids there would make you leave. It wouldn't even be comfortable!
redriverfollow

Davao, Philippines

#13 May 10, 2010
It's the parent's job to raise their children in such a manner that they can be trusted.
If the girl had a propensity to go out with older men or is too flirty, the parents should know that too and keep a closer watch
on her.
I guarantee that I know where my child is and they know what will happen if they are involved in anything they are too young to handle.
Also, if the girl is a minor, why do we have statutory rape laws if the minors are old enough to know better?
A 25 year old knows a lot more mind games than a minor does and the minors are a lot easier to be tricked/talked into doing something by an elder than someone the elder's own age would be.
jelleybean wrote:
I'm betting her parents had no idea where she was. I would also bet my last dollar that the girl was old enough to know right from wrong. 0
Noguarantees

Chicago, IL

#14 May 10, 2010
As good as any parent may try to be there is never a gurantee of what that child may or may not do. No parent knows every single move their child makes of their entire youth and to pretend u do is foolish.
jelleybean

Columbia, IL

#15 May 10, 2010
Redriverfollow...why are you trying to argue with me? I simply made the statement that not only was the guy ignorant but also the girl. At what age did your children know right from wrong. Mine were pretty young. When you get to H.S. age I guarantee you know what is right and what is wrong wheter your parents are with you or not. Now argue that statement.
jelleybean

Columbia, IL

#16 May 10, 2010
sorry I posted this twice and sorry I misspelled whether
mom

Waterloo, IL

#17 May 10, 2010
I agree that the girl knows right from wrong. But if she is underage, legally he took advantage of her. Her actions are beside the point. However, a 25 year old and a 14 - 17 year old is just wrong. My own son is 24 and if he were having sex with a high school age girl, no matter how old, I would wonder what was wrong with him.
redriverfollow

Philippines

#18 May 10, 2010
Not trying to argue, just trying to make a point.
No, one can't watch their child all the time, but at some point, the parent will know if they can trust the child or not and decide from there as to how closely they must watch what the child is doing.
Laws are set up to try to protect children from predators, but it is up to the parents to know their child.
Like it or not, the adults (parents and "boyfriend") are held responsible, not the minor and for good reason.
No matter how well a child knows right from wrong, a smooth talking adult can distort the judgment instilled within the child even just long enough to talk the child into almost anything.
All I am saying is, watch your children and wo they are hanging around, like it or not, you are responsible for them.
jelleybean wrote:
Redriverfollow...why are you trying to argue with me? I simply made the statement that not only was the guy ignorant but also the girl. At what age did your children know right from wrong. Mine were pretty young. When you get to H.S. age I guarantee you know what is right and what is wrong wheter your parents are with you or not. Now argue that statement.
jelleybean

Columbia, IL

#19 May 11, 2010
totally agree...glad you clarified the statement of no parent knowing where his child is at all times. Yes, if the girl is indeed pregnant her parents can press charges. @Mom...you ask why the boy is at the same place the girl is at...it's because the girl showed up as an underage person at a party. Sex education is taught through our health classes. Yes you have to wonder why Collin would take advantage of a young H.S. girl..it's because she chose to let him.
mom

Waterloo, IL

#20 May 11, 2010
jelleybean wrote:
totally agree...glad you clarified the statement of no parent knowing where his child is at all times. Yes, if the girl is indeed pregnant her parents can press charges.@Mom...you ask why the boy is at the same place the girl is at...it's because the girl showed up as an underage person at a party. Sex education is taught through our health classes. Yes you have to wonder why Collin would take advantage of a young H.S. girl..it's because she chose to let him.
I understand she chose. But he chose as well. And his choice made his actions illegal.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waterloo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ford Recalling 327K Vehicles 18 hr look out 1
Racist Oprah Mon Gohead 2
McDonalds Mon Ronald McDonald 4
Blown Up Dr. Suess House Mon Badhouse 24
MILF hangout (Feb '17) Jan 20 Rollo 14
Papa Vito cursed a man in front of his kid toni... (Feb '15) Jan 20 Rollo 28
Anyone else have problems with CA JONES homes? (Apr '08) Jan 20 Richard 83

Waterloo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance