waterloo bell ringers
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
prettypretty_pri ncess

United States

#1 Nov 15, 2012
So i know for a fact that the large black fellow at the walgreens ringing the bell for the salvation army, is a convicted sex offender. How they get away with letting this man interact with children and such, is beyond me. He has been convicted of rape, sexual assault, and sexual misconduct. He is very polite to everyone and shakes your hand and talks to you and such, but still.... makes me hella uncomfortable.
Big Stud Sophomore!

United States

#2 Nov 15, 2012
prettypretty_princess wrote:
So i know for a fact that the large black fellow at the walgreens ringing the bell for the salvation army, is a convicted sex offender. How they get away with letting this man interact with children and such, is beyond me. He has been convicted of rape, sexual assault, and sexual misconduct. He is very polite to everyone and shakes your hand and talks to you and such, but still.... makes me hella uncomfortable.
He's very nice and trying to do a good deed! Please leave him alone!
question

Waterloo, IL

#3 Nov 15, 2012
prettypretty_princess wrote:
So i know for a fact that the large black fellow at the walgreens ringing the bell for the salvation army, is a convicted sex offender. How they get away with letting this man interact with children and such, is beyond me. He has been convicted of rape, sexual assault, and sexual misconduct. He is very polite to everyone and shakes your hand and talks to you and such, but still.... makes me hella uncomfortable.
How did you find this fact out? I have to say I've never seen a bell ringer keep their exact same job for probably a decade. He's a dedicated ringer.
prettypretty_pri ncess

United States

#4 Nov 15, 2012
Did i say he was mean? No. I did not. Am i bothering him? No, i am not. I am simply stating my opinion..... which is what this is for. My aunt happens to know the man. She has taken him food to his home when he was down and out. She has known him personally for quite some time... but she doesnt go near him without a gun on her hip. Seeing as that walgreens has only been there 5 MAYBE six years, hard for him to have been at that location for nearly a decade.... especially since the store manager knows the man has been there for only 3 years. Let him take you in a back alley or better yet, your daughter into a dark room for a few minutes and see what happens. Ask some of the employees about finding his bag of weed in the bathroom there. Yeah..... upstanding citizen there. No worries about leaving him alone..... i wouldnt be caught walking near the man without a bodyguard or a hand cannon.
typical

Alton, IL

#5 Nov 15, 2012
That species is known for not having a conscience. They "meh dik", steal, destroy. Nothing new here people ...move along....move along.
Big Stud Sophomore!

Dupo, IL

#6 Nov 16, 2012
prettypretty_princess wrote:
Did i say he was mean? No. I did not. Am i bothering him? No, i am not. I am simply stating my opinion..... which is what this is for. My aunt happens to know the man. She has taken him food to his home when he was down and out. She has known him personally for quite some time... but she doesnt go near him without a gun on her hip. Seeing as that walgreens has only been there 5 MAYBE six years, hard for him to have been at that location for nearly a decade.... especially since the store manager knows the man has been there for only 3 years. Let him take you in a back alley or better yet, your daughter into a dark room for a few minutes and see what happens. Ask some of the employees about finding his bag of weed in the bathroom there. Yeah..... upstanding citizen there. No worries about leaving him alone..... i wouldnt be caught walking near the man without a bodyguard or a hand cannon.
Well maybe you should keep your opinions to yourself please. Maybe he's trying to be a better guy and do a good deed! Just give him a break is all I ask. I understand your concern but I'm sure he is just trying to be a better guy if what your saying us true.
question

Waterloo, IL

#7 Nov 16, 2012
prettypretty_princess wrote:
Did i say he was mean? No. I did not. Am i bothering him? No, i am not. I am simply stating my opinion..... which is what this is for. My aunt happens to know the man. She has taken him food to his home when he was down and out. She has known him personally for quite some time... but she doesnt go near him without a gun on her hip. Seeing as that walgreens has only been there 5 MAYBE six years, hard for him to have been at that location for nearly a decade.... especially since the store manager knows the man has been there for only 3 years. Let him take you in a back alley or better yet, your daughter into a dark room for a few minutes and see what happens. Ask some of the employees about finding his bag of weed in the bathroom there. Yeah..... upstanding citizen there. No worries about leaving him alone..... i wouldnt be caught walking near the man without a bodyguard or a hand cannon.
Calm down, he was the bell ringer at the old schnucks by Rural King before Walgreens. Yes, he's been ringing in Waterloo for at least a decade. And smoking weed is way different from child molesting! Where is your proof of that, it has to be documented if he's convicted. P.S. I wouldn't let my daughter go into a back room with anyone?? Not sure what kind of logic that is.
well

Carlyle, IL

#8 Nov 16, 2012
well maybe...just maybe someone is being nice and cutting him a break in life. Atleast he has a job. I'm not condoning what he may have possibly did by any means. Some people do change and sometimes the sex offender part isn't always as it seems or sounds. A person can expose themself and by accident, someone else saw it and BOOM....your a sex offender. Its happened to someone i have known for a very long time. He is a very nice person and sometimes someone just needs help and for someone to help them out alittle.
ring my bell

Saint Louis, MO

#9 Nov 16, 2012
No one has noticed what I use to ring the bell with.
fedup

Stockton, MO

#10 Nov 16, 2012
If he is convict its public record, so tell us his name so we can check your story. Otherwise I trust you about as much as you want us to trust him. Waterloo is full of racists who would make this up to get one tossed from town.
waterloopeoplear edumb

Kansas City, MO

#11 Nov 16, 2012
Funny how you all are defending this guy but you talk trash about good people from cahokia. Two-face shit-for-brains you all are. This entire topix.com forum is for people to state their opinion. If chris coleman were bell ringing for the salvation army, you also would have an opinion and would post it. Princess.... you keep spealing your mind, and your concerns and ignore these handytards who clearly dont remember the first amemdment. Thanks for the heads up about this guy, i am sure many will heed your warning.
question

Waterloo, IL

#12 Nov 16, 2012
waterloopeoplearedumb wrote:
Funny how you all are defending this guy but you talk trash about good people from cahokia. Two-face shit-for-brains you all are. This entire topix.com forum is for people to state their opinion. If chris coleman were bell ringing for the salvation army, you also would have an opinion and would post it. Princess.... you keep spealing your mind, and your concerns and ignore these handytards who clearly dont remember the first amemdment. Thanks for the heads up about this guy, i am sure many will heed your warning.
Chris Coleman is a convicted murderer. That is NOT an 'OPINION" that is a FACT. People are asking for the facts here. It's a pretty big accusation this person is throwing around, need to have proof to support it.
prettypretty_pri ncess

Kansas City, MO

#13 Dec 4, 2012
So lets talk about this. The walgreens bell ringer got fired. Why? Because he was stealing money. How, you ask? The poor precious bellringer you all loved so much, had a stocking collecting money for himself, as well as the salvation army. Telling all sorts of sordid stories like his son, his poor gang banging son got beat up, and he had to pay the medical bills. Or how his wife has cancer and she cant pay for her treatment. Or his own medical problems, that he cant pay for. Funny, he isnt married nor did he have kids. Yeah. Real upstanding citizen there. Really deserved a second chance. Great thinking there guys.
hahaha

Alton, IL

#14 Dec 4, 2012
Blacks....this is what they do.
And you all act shocked??
wake up!
My Ding a ling

Marissa, IL

#15 Dec 4, 2012
OH MY Ding a ling! Won't you play with my ding a Ling!!
Yeah Right

Florissant, MO

#16 Dec 5, 2012
prettypretty_princess wrote:
So lets talk about this. The walgreens bell ringer got fired. Why? Because he was stealing money. How, you ask? The poor precious bellringer you all loved so much, had a stocking collecting money for himself, as well as the salvation army. Telling all sorts of sordid stories like his son, his poor gang banging son got beat up, and he had to pay the medical bills. Or how his wife has cancer and she cant pay for her treatment. Or his own medical problems, that he cant pay for. Funny, he isnt married nor did he have kids. Yeah. Real upstanding citizen there. Really deserved a second chance. Great thinking there guys.
Princess, all you have been asked at least twice is to give the guys name so people can see if what you are saying is true. For all we know you are a racist and just want people to think bad of this man. Prove everyone wrong and show proof that what you say is true.
Laser Lady

Kansas City, MO

#17 Dec 5, 2012
prettypretty_princess wrote:
So lets talk about this. The walgreens bell ringer got fired. Why? Because he was stealing money. How, you ask? The poor precious bellringer you all loved so much, had a stocking collecting money for himself, as well as the salvation army. Telling all sorts of sordid stories like his son, his poor gang banging son got beat up, and he had to pay the medical bills. Or how his wife has cancer and she cant pay for her treatment. Or his own medical problems, that he cant pay for. Funny, he isnt married nor did he have kids. Yeah. Real upstanding citizen there. Really deserved a second chance. Great thinking there guys.
I'm just wondering where you got your information. I don't think the Salvation Army would have put that out there. I'm not saying it's untrue, but the times I gave money, I put it directly into the locked kettle; I didn't see any "stocking".
okay

Waterloo, IL

#18 Dec 5, 2012
prettypretty_princess wrote:
So lets talk about this. The walgreens bell ringer got fired. Why? Because he was stealing money. How, you ask? The poor precious bellringer you all loved so much, had a stocking collecting money for himself, as well as the salvation army. Telling all sorts of sordid stories like his son, his poor gang banging son got beat up, and he had to pay the medical bills. Or how his wife has cancer and she cant pay for her treatment. Or his own medical problems, that he cant pay for. Funny, he isnt married nor did he have kids. Yeah. Real upstanding citizen there. Really deserved a second chance. Great thinking there guys.
okay even if this is true, he acted unethically. That does not equal sex offender, which was your original accusation. Sex offender is an entirely different ball of wax.
idiots know another

United States

#19 Dec 5, 2012
prettypretty_princess wrote:
So lets talk about this. The walgreens bell ringer got fired. Why? Because he was stealing money. How, you ask? The poor precious bellringer you all loved so much, had a stocking collecting money for himself, as well as the salvation army. Telling all sorts of sordid stories like his son, his poor gang banging son got beat up, and he had to pay the medical bills. Or how his wife has cancer and she cant pay for her treatment. Or his own medical problems, that he cant pay for. Funny, he isnt married nor did he have kids. Yeah. Real upstanding citizen there. Really deserved a second chance. Great thinking there guys.
did you have something to do with his getting fired? You seem to know such specific details, of everything he does. I go in there regularly, never saw a thing. Odd. Personally I think you're a raging, lying racist who made up stories until someone believed one of them. That makes you the monster on this thread. Creep.
Thats just sad!

United States

#21 Dec 5, 2012
Wow! Whatever his past may have been was just that HIS PAST! What all the fine upstanding citizens of good ole Waterloo could let his past go, but you can sit in bars and befriend the rest of the towns listed. Oh as long as they're a Waterloo born & bred sex offender (registered or not)
At least he always had a kind word to say, and a smile on his face unlike most of the bell ringers in this area. I for one will miss him, and he will be in my prayers this & every holiday season. You will to "princess" I pray that you will get a conscious, and also karma doesn't bite you in your well deserving buttocks, and you lose your employment right before Christmas!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waterloo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
child molester 7 hr Mother 5
Bar gossip (Mar '14) Wed Woo hoo 20
Biker fight at fireside Wed tyson 8
Waterloo Racist (Jun '15) Tue claytonbigsby 16
Union vs. Non Union Contractors (Oct '10) Apr 26 union_pride 146
black hangout Apr 25 claytonbigsby 16
local teams this year Apr 24 VM 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Waterloo Mortgages