Stolen 4 wheelers...BIG REWARD

Stolen 4 wheelers...BIG REWARD

Posted in the Waterloo Forum

Lisa

Saint Louis, MO

#1 Nov 13, 2008
On November 6th I had two 4 wheelers stolen out of my garage while we were sleeping. I am wanting to put a bounty on the head of the thieves.:) Anyone that can give me information that leads to the recovery of those two 4 wheelers will receive $1,000.00 recovery fee. Noone has to know your identity. People tend to run their mouths when they do a crime and alls I am asking is if that happens please get ahold of me. The crime took place on LRC road near Camp Wartburg and the 4 wheelers were a 2007 Polaris Sportsman X2 800 EFI black and grey in color. Distinguishing factors are the back dump bed has half of it torn off. Due to my stupidity. Other 4 wheeler, 2002 blue and white Yamaha Raptor 660, distinguishing factor is a back support bar has a chrome roller on it that is the whole length of the bar. If you have any info you think might help you make a quick $1,000.00 please email me at [email protected] I will be checking my email daily. Thanks, Lisa
Lisa

Saint Louis, MO

#2 Nov 13, 2008
Don't know why topixs is showing me St. Louis, Mo., born and raised here in Waterloo. Theives like this need to be stopped, broke in while we were sleeping inside. BOLD and also hair raising.
ken

Pekin, IL

#3 Nov 16, 2008
Lisa wrote:
On November 6th I had two 4 wheelers stolen out of my garage while we were sleeping. I am wanting to put a bounty on the head of the thieves.:) Anyone that can give me information that leads to the recovery of those two 4 wheelers will receive $1,000.00 recovery fee. Noone has to know your identity. People tend to run their mouths when they do a crime and alls I am asking is if that happens please get ahold of me. The crime took place on LRC road near Camp Wartburg and the 4 wheelers were a 2007 Polaris Sportsman X2 800 EFI black and grey in color. Distinguishing factors are the back dump bed has half of it torn off. Due to my stupidity. Other 4 wheeler, 2002 blue and white Yamaha Raptor 660, distinguishing factor is a back support bar has a chrome roller on it that is the whole length of the bar. If you have any info you think might help you make a quick $1,000.00 please email me at [email protected] I will be checking my email daily. Thanks, Lisa
I had 2005 yamaha grizzly with a dump bucket stolen from my home in topeka il on nov 11 also stolem while we were sleeping i am also offering a 1000 reward if you find yours maybe it was the same people if i hear anything i will contact you
ken [email protected]
Lisa

Saint Louis, MO

#4 Nov 18, 2008
Ken that sounds fantastic. I am also running ads in my local paper so hopefully that will help. Thanks and if I hear anything at all I will let you know. Also talked to a detective in a neighboring county and he is also keeping an ear open for me. Seems like there has been a ring going on in St. Clair County, but they are aware of those individuals. Anyway Ken I will get ahold of you if anything comes up. Good luck!! Lisa
billy

Waterloo, IL

#5 Nov 25, 2008
dumbass's :D
Spelling Hag

Waterloo, IL

#6 Nov 25, 2008
billy wrote:
dumbass's :D
billy... If you are going to slam people you need to do it RIGHT instead of making yourself look like a dumbass! Your spelling of the derogatory word is INCORRECT, dumbass plural is dumbasses... Please consider spelling and ettique classes. By the way do you happen to know who took the 4-wheelers I could use the $$$$$ reward?
Mike_77

Columbia, IL

#7 Dec 27, 2008
Spelling Hag wrote:
<quoted text>
billy... If you are going to slam people you need to do it RIGHT instead of making yourself look like a dumbass! Your spelling of the derogatory word is INCORRECT, dumbass plural is dumbasses... Please consider spelling and ettique classes. By the way do you happen to know who took the 4-wheelers I could use the $$$$$ reward?
WOW so what if he didn't spell it right he was joking around hence the:D. If were going all technical on here the word "dumbass" is two word, you spelt etiquette wrong as well and did you seriously just ask if they knew the name of the person who took it. No wait I'm not even going to explain how "INCORRECT" that sentence is.
Spelling Hag

Waterloo, IL

#8 Dec 28, 2008
Mike_77 wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW so what if he didn't spell it right he was joking around hence the:D. If were going all technical on here the word "dumbass" is two word, you spelt etiquette wrong as well and did you seriously just ask if they knew the name of the person who took it. No wait I'm not even going to explain how "INCORRECT" that sentence is.
I am seriously asking you and dumbass (which is NOT 2 words, look it up) if you know the name of the person(s) who stole the ATV's. I could use the $$$$$ reward. Since you are so good at editing you can have my Spelling Hag handle. Clearly I'm not worthy enough to have the title. It only took you a whole month to come up with this reply. Your quick, bright and articulate Mike. Keep up the good work and forward me the names please. I would like to buy the lady on the Diaper forum a $1000 worth of diapers.
Mike_77

Columbia, IL

#9 Dec 30, 2008
Spelling Hag wrote:
<quoted text>
I am seriously asking you and dumbass (which is NOT 2 words, look it up) if you know the name of the person(s) who stole the ATV's. I could use the $$$$$ reward. Since you are so good at editing you can have my Spelling Hag handle. Clearly I'm not worthy enough to have the title. It only took you a whole month to come up with this reply. Your quick, bright and articulate Mike. Keep up the good work and forward me the names please. I would like to buy the lady on the Diaper forum a $1000 worth of diapers.
Well actually the thing is i rarely get on here i only do it out of boredom, and dude seriously i only did that cause you did it to billy i usually i don't care, i mean is spelling really that important as long as you understand it really doesn't
face

Waterloo, IL

#10 Feb 22, 2010
did you find the 4 wheelers?
Nope

Waterloo, IL

#11 Feb 23, 2010
Still missing a 2002 blue and white Yamaha Raptor... u know anything?
prolly

Millstadt, IL

#12 Feb 23, 2010
I bet the local heroin junkies took em'
Lisa

Waterloo, IL

#13 Feb 23, 2010
Well I know who took them, got the one back, torn to shit though, but no arrests yet and the other one is still gone and surprisingly they weren't the local heroin junkies. Close though, they both are useless peace of shits!!!
face

Waterloo, IL

#14 Feb 23, 2010
i would be beatin some a$$!!!!!!!!
Lisa

Waterloo, IL

#15 Feb 23, 2010
So face u were just curious but don't know anything new? They'll get theirs face!!! About $11,$$$ worth of it!!!
John

Atchison, KS

#16 Dec 22, 2012
Lisa wrote:
On November 6th I had two 4 wheelers stolen out of my garage while we were sleeping. I am wanting to put a bounty on the head of the thieves.:) Anyone that can give me information that leads to the recovery of those two 4 wheelers will receive $1,000.00 recovery fee. Noone has to know your identity. People tend to run their mouths when they do a crime and alls I am asking is if that happens please get ahold of me. The crime took place on LRC road near Camp Wartburg and the 4 wheelers were a 2007 Polaris Sportsman X2 800 EFI black and grey in color. Distinguishing factors are the back dump bed has half of it torn off. Due to my stupidity. Other 4 wheeler, 2002 blue and white Yamaha Raptor 660, distinguishing factor is a back support bar has a chrome roller on it that is the whole length of the bar. If you have any info you think might help you make a quick $1,000.00 please email me at [email protected] I will be checking my email daily. Thanks, Lisa
what colors are they
Hello

Kansas City, MO

#17 Dec 23, 2012
Can i read????!!!! It says it retard!!
Hello

Kansas City, MO

#18 Dec 23, 2012
Sorry, i meant " can you read"!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waterloo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
audra buckley ex nurse soon drug addict 2 hr Jasper 2
Estate Sales Coming UP 2 hr Kenny 14
asianwomanwanted 4 hr Fatty 4
Skatepark Actiion 6 hr Mind your own 32
whats the story on captain berry these days? 13 hr THE CONCERN PERSON 1
Jennifer Q 13 hr MISSY 8
jlp (Feb '10) Thu angela 41

Waterloo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Waterloo Mortgages