Gibault Basketball
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
sportsfan

Millstadt, IL

#1 Nov 22, 2012
What's everyone think of this year's Gibault basketball team? They're in 1A again this year, so I'm hoping for a long season.
woo-hoo

United States

#2 Nov 22, 2012
sportsfan wrote:
What's everyone think of this year's Gibault basketball team? They're in 1A again this year, so I'm hoping for a long season.
Love high school b-ball. Go Hawks
GoBulldogs

Millstadt, IL

#3 Nov 23, 2012
They should be a pretty good team. Have a lot of players returning who have had quite a bit of varsity experience (Schreder, McFarland, Meyer, Row). They are not very tall, but have some really good athletes. I think Gibault will have a better season this year than Waterloo.
fan

Waterloo, IL

#4 Nov 23, 2012
GoBulldogs wrote:
They should be a pretty good team. Have a lot of players returning who have had quite a bit of varsity experience (Schreder, McFarland, Meyer, Row). They are not very tall, but have some really good athletes. I think Gibault will have a better season this year than Waterloo.
No doubt!
high school ball

Waterloo, IL

#5 Nov 24, 2012
fan wrote:
<quoted text>No doubt!
Will everyone stop comparing Waterloo & Gibault. They're not even in the same conference or class so it doesn't really matter. Waterloo should beat them due to school size, but WHS does not have the kids dedication like Gibault. WHS has 4 freshman that came out. Crazy for a school that size, and the only way to change it; is for Cruser to start winning games.
sportsfan

Millstadt, IL

#6 Nov 24, 2012
high school ball wrote:
<quoted text>
Will everyone stop comparing Waterloo & Gibault. They're not even in the same conference or class so it doesn't really matter. Waterloo should beat them due to school size, but WHS does not have the kids dedication like Gibault. WHS has 4 freshman that came out. Crazy for a school that size, and the only way to change it; is for Cruser to start winning games.
Amen!
number1hawk

Columbia, IL

#7 Nov 25, 2012
dennis has a plan of every player on varsity to have his last name
sportsfan

Millstadt, IL

#8 Nov 28, 2012
Rueter needs to retire. I'm tired of his antics.
Cruser is a great coach

Stockton, MO

#9 Nov 28, 2012
Cruser does a great job at waterloo. I hope he stays and alumni/fans realize they finally have a good coach.
maybe

Waterloo, IL

#10 Nov 29, 2012
Cruser is a great coach wrote:
Cruser does a great job at waterloo. I hope he stays and alumni/fans realize they finally have a good coach.
A great coach with 2 fewer players for awhile.
why

Waterloo, IL

#11 Nov 29, 2012
maybe wrote:
<quoted text>
A great coach with 2 fewer players for awhile.
why 2 few?
maybe

Waterloo, IL

#12 Nov 29, 2012
why wrote:
<quoted text>
why 2 few?
suspension for one kid; one kid kicked off
high ball

Waterloo, IL

#13 Nov 29, 2012
maybe wrote:
<quoted text>suspension for one kid; one kid kicked off
Yep, the warden, I mean principle is investigating all the winter athletes now. This will impact the baseball team this spring also
LoveHighSchoolBB all

Millstadt, IL

#14 Nov 29, 2012
I'm predicting that Dennis Rueter will get his first state championship this year. He has a very athletic group this year. Should be fun to watch.
maybe

Waterloo, IL

#15 Nov 29, 2012
high ball wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, the warden, I mean principle is investigating all the winter athletes now. This will impact the baseball team this spring also
And softball
spell check

United States

#16 Nov 29, 2012
principal
really

Waterloo, IL

#17 Nov 29, 2012
maybe wrote:
<quoted text>suspension for one kid; one kid kicked off
Who and why?
Monroe

United States

#18 Nov 30, 2012
really wrote:
<quoted text>Who and why?
You people are so f king nosing look at your comment who and why you sound like a little bitch
really

Waterloo, IL

#19 Nov 30, 2012
Monroe wrote:
<quoted text>
You people are so f king nosing look at your comment who and why you sound like a little bitch
Really, Monroe? You are not nosey? Let me guess, you are just reading Topix and minding your own business? Oh ok.
Monroe

United States

#20 Nov 30, 2012
really wrote:
<quoted text>Really, Monroe? You are not nosey? Let me guess, you are just reading Topix and minding your own business? Oh ok.
You don't see me asking who or why little bitch

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waterloo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mayor dumbass smith 7 hr WOW 1
grandparents taking care of grandkids 8 hr Why 7
Schorr Lake Fire Chickens and Wine 9 hr dumb people 7
Waterloo Racist 15 hr killagorilla 11
Wayne's One Stop (Jan '10) Mon John Doe 29
Good Roofing Contractor (Apr '14) Mon Regina Peterson 30
I pay cash for your unwanted appliances!!!!! & ... (May '12) Aug 29 Kathi coleman 178
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Waterloo Mortgages