First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Really

Long Island City, NY

#1 Oct 22, 2012
I heard that the owner of 4th St. Bar & Grill is now leasing the bar in Maeystown and will open soon. Feel sorry for the people in Maeystown, now they will have to deal with all the fights and drugs and god knows what else that will go on down there. Monroe County Sheriff's Department will have their hands full with that place. Good luck to the people in Maeystown !!
bar

Saint Louis, MO

#2 Oct 22, 2012
God NO!!!! That women should not be allowed to own a business!!!!
hahaha

United States

#3 Oct 22, 2012
Tracey Morris is nothing but a bitch. I hope that place fails as much as Fourth Street has!
purplehed

Alton, IL

#4 Oct 22, 2012
Will the bar be gay-friendly? The reason I ask is because I am a gay man.
pagan

Millstadt, IL

#5 Oct 22, 2012
hahaha wrote:
Tracey Morris is nothing but a bitch. I hope that place fails as much as Fourth Street has!
fails? when I stop by there on saturday nights that place is usually hoppin. I would think she is doin pretty good from the looks of it
shut up

Waterloo, IL

#6 Oct 22, 2012
hahaha wrote:
Tracy has done alot with 4th street and has completely changed it. Im sure she'll do great with Maystown too.
clueless

Millstadt, IL

#7 Oct 23, 2012
Really wrote:
I heard that the owner of 4th St. Bar & Grill is now leasing the bar in Maeystown and will open soon. Feel sorry for the people in Maeystown, now they will have to deal with all the fights and drugs and god knows what else that will go on down there. Monroe County Sheriff's Department will have their hands full with that place. Good luck to the people in Maeystown !!
there hasnt been a fight there for a very long time. its actually rare, to happen there anymore. the people in there now are much more respectful and it seems that everyone gets along.
Viper

United States

#8 Oct 23, 2012
I think that maeystown is a great place and really could use a savy business owner to open that bar. Tracy is not that person. She will find out fast that her attitude and unkindness will not go over with the people of maeystown. She contributes nothing to the communities that she operates in except for alcohol and disturbance. Whom ever wishes to lease that place needs to be prepared to do alot of repairs and upkeep and i really think that she is not in this to better maeystown but herself. Its going to take alot of advertisement to bring people there. To be honest people are expecting another Heofft's(sp?). Fish on fridays & chicken on sundays. I dont think she can do it. Jus sayin!
Citizen618

Waterloo, IL

#9 Oct 23, 2012
Tracy is anything but unkind, obviously no one badmouthing her ACTUALLY knows her. And Fourth Street's failing?I think not. Probably one of the most crowded bars on a friday or saturday. She'll do wonders with Maeystown.
Fantastic

Columbia, IL

#10 Oct 24, 2012
Tracy, I know you don't pay any attention to the Hoosiers on topix however, you have my sympathy anyway. Have a great day!!
wow

Baxter Springs, KS

#11 Oct 24, 2012
Here's another prime example of the small minded jealous people of Waterloo. I swear Waterloo residents can't stand to see anyone succeed or be happy without trying to rip them apart. You small minded jealous people with some much free time on your hands need to think about doing something constructive and positive. You would feel much better about yourselves. Tracey, I don't even know you but good luck if that's your future plans! I wish you much success!
clueless

Millstadt, IL

#13 Oct 24, 2012
Viper wrote:
I wouldnt contribute the lack of support to small minded people. Im all about seeing people & businesses in our community succeeding. Can u tell me one thing that 4th street bar or the owner has done for our community that is constructive or positive. What is there to be jealous of? Speculation is that she is in a big lawsuit over the death of a past patron who was removed from her bar by bouncers. And can no longer keep 4th Street open? Also you cannot hold a liquer license in two places in the same county. So who is going to maintain 4th street?
speculation. enough said
Why

Waterloo, IL

#14 Oct 24, 2012
purplehed wrote:
Why can't you find enough gays in Belleville do you have to try
out these small town bars? Try St. Louis.
Hank

United States

#15 Oct 25, 2012
What happened to the former owners of the bar?
purplehed

Alton, IL

#16 Oct 25, 2012
Why wrote:
<quoted text>
Why can't you find enough gays in Belleville do you have to try
out these small town bars? Try St. Louis.
Is there much of a gay population in Maeystown?
Bruce

Columbia, IL

#17 Oct 25, 2012
purplehed wrote:
Why? Would you like to push in their stools?
Uncle Rico

Valmeyer, IL

#18 Oct 25, 2012
sure are they can get 4 on one stool
squirrel 42

Waterloo, IL

#19 Oct 25, 2012
the last owners didnt know food"square fish" i don`t think so . goodluck 4th street hope you know what you are getting into with these dutchmen.
not so sure

United States

#25 Nov 15, 2012
If she's attracting the same druggy loser crowd that 4th st does I doubt she lasts long in mAeystown.
really

Millstadt, IL

#26 Nov 16, 2012
not so sure wrote:
If she's attracting the same druggy loser crowd that 4th st does I doubt she lasts long in mAeystown.
4th street has a druggy loser crowd that hangs out there? I go there a couple times a month and most everyone that I see in there that I talk to either has a full time job or is finishing up college while working their way through school. yeah, what a bunch of losers! lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waterloo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wreck today at around 3 pm on Konarcik Rd. know... 2 hr Tonya 3
Bar crawlers 2 hr Tobey 1
Priest 12 hr Just sayin 4
Townhouse 12 hr R R R 3
Tannous Tribe at WHS Graduation 23 hr Here 14
Waterloo bum (May '15) Mon Brian 25
Never ending RT3 project Mon Brian 3

Waterloo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance