ever done a mother and daughter??

ever done a mother and daughter??

Posted in the Waterloo Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
price is high

Evansville, IN

#1 Nov 28, 2011
I like to try.

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#2 Nov 29, 2011
price is high wrote:
I like to try.
I’m imagine you can’t get it up so you get on here and bring up ignorant subjects so you can fantasize about other people’s experiences in order to try and get your rocks off. And by your name “price is high” I bet you’re some ugly SOB who can’t find a sexual partner without paying for it.

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#3 Nov 29, 2011
price is high wrote:
I like to try.
You’re probably some ignorant pedophile who can’t get it so you get on here bringing up stupid subjects in hopes to use someone else’s experience to get your rocks off and by your name “price is high” you’re also most likely some old ugly SOB who has to pay to get your rocks off.
I think

Waterloo, IL

#4 Nov 29, 2011
Hope this only happens in Soaps!
nope

Saint Louis, MO

#5 Nov 29, 2011
nope
Small World

Arnold, MO

#6 Nov 29, 2011
Your mother AND your sister. (And they really don't have many nice things to say about you, by the way)
Oh yeah

Saint Louis, MO

#8 Nov 29, 2011
Rollen, you always get my rocks off...HA!
Rollen wrote:
<quoted text>
You’re probably some ignorant pedophile who can’t get it so you get on here bringing up stupid subjects in hopes to use someone else’s experience to get your rocks off and by your name “price is high” you’re also most likely some old ugly SOB who has to pay to get your rocks off.
rollen on hypocrisy

Saint Louis, MO

#9 Nov 29, 2011
Rollen wrote:
<quoted text>
I’m imagine you can’t get it up so you get on here and bring up ignorant subjects so you can fantasize about other people’s experiences in order to try and get your rocks off. And by your name “price is high” I bet you’re some ugly SOB who can’t find a sexual partner without paying for it.
You remind me of something a d-bag Topix moron's little niece said to him once…“her and her friends get on here saying nasty ignorant stuff just to get a rise out of the adults. They just think it’s so funny to see adults fight with the children”.

Hey Rollen, can you think of who the d-bag Topix moron is? Want a hint?

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#10 Nov 29, 2011
rollen on hypocrisy wrote:
<quoted text>
You remind me of something a d-bag Topix moron's little niece said to him once…“her and her friends get on here saying nasty ignorant stuff just to get a rise out of the adults. They just think it’s so funny to see adults fight with the children”.
Hey Rollen, can you think of who the d-bag Topix moron is? Want a hint?
silly question, it's you of course!!

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#11 Nov 29, 2011
Oh yeah wrote:
Rollen, you always get my rocks off...HA!
<quoted text>
I’m not surprised.
ha ha

Litchfield, MN

#12 Dec 21, 2011
price is high wrote:
I like to try.
.

Dude its topix not craigslist nasty f ucking ppl in waterloo!!!
Hipocracy

United States

#13 Dec 21, 2011
Rollen wrote:
<quoted text>
I’m imagine you can’t get it up so you get on here and bring up ignorant subjects so you can fantasize about other people’s experiences in order to try and get your rocks off. And by your name “price is high” I bet you’re some ugly SOB who can’t find a sexual partner without paying for it.
look who is talking? You are on nearly every post trolling Topix all day putting people down. Sounds like someone hit a sour note with you tubby. You obviously can't find a sexual partner, or the person you are with is to grossed out to have sex with you. Oh, third possibility, you troll while you have sex. You are on here all day, everyday so I dont see how you persecute someone for not finding a sexual partner when you obviously can't. The difference is you document the fact you can't by trolling Topix all day long.

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#14 Dec 21, 2011
Hipocracy wrote:
<quoted text>
look who is talking? You are on nearly every post trolling Topix all day putting people down. Sounds like someone hit a sour note with you tubby. You obviously can't find a sexual partner, or the person you are with is to grossed out to have sex with you. Oh, third possibility, you troll while you have sex. You are on here all day, everyday so I dont see how you persecute someone for not finding a sexual partner when you obviously can't. The difference is you document the fact you can't by trolling Topix all day long.
I’m sorry but you crack me up!!! It’s like WOW Dude, don’t you know that I’m on so many “recent” topics that you should be able to find me pretty easy, why bring me back to a topic I commented on almost a month ago. XOXO LMFAO!!!!!!
assfacesayswhat

Waterloo, IL

#15 Dec 21, 2011
shut up rollen, just reading what you write makes me invision someone super annoying "XOXOXO LMFAO!" i can just see you having an ear peircing voice.

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#16 Dec 21, 2011
assfacesayswhat wrote:
shut up rollen, just reading what you write makes me invision someone super annoying "XOXOXO LMFAO!" i can just see you having an ear peircing voice.
"XOXOXO LMFAO!"
Jack Handy

Waterloo, IL

#17 Dec 21, 2011
Why do you keep your location hidden Rollen? When you log out and comment, you give it all up anyway. You were going to be back on here inevitable either way so I don't know why you pretend you weren't going to be back on here. What is XOXO? Apparently as desperate as you are, no one needs a hug or a kiss from a chunky girl.

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#18 Dec 21, 2011
Jack Handy wrote:
Why do you keep your location hidden Rollen? When you log out and comment, you give it all up anyway. You were going to be back on here inevitable either way so I don't know why you pretend you weren't going to be back on here. What is XOXO? Apparently as desperate as you are, no one needs a hug or a kiss from a chunky girl.
You’re so silly!! Of course I’ll come back when dragged into something. And to answer your questions it’s because it f*cks with people, such as yourself. I’ve posted many times which town I live in, no secret there.
Turtle

United States

#19 Dec 22, 2011
Rollen wrote:
<quoted text>
You’re so silly!! Of course I’ll come back when dragged into something. And to answer your questions it’s because it f*cks with people, such as yourself. I’ve posted many times which town I live in, no secret there.
Then why do you involve yourself on other town's business? Are you obnicient? Do you think you are the supreme being over all?

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#20 Dec 22, 2011
Turtle wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why do you involve yourself on other town's business? Are you obnicient? Do you think you are the supreme being over all?
I've been here over 25 years and my partner over 50, I know alot of people in both Waterloo and Columbia so those are the two towns I read about. Why are you involved?
HAHA

United States

#21 Dec 22, 2011
Been here over 25 years. So if someone says your last name they will know who the whole family is. Partner over 50? With 3 kids?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waterloo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
One amazing caring Veterinarian 13 hr R Rollo 5
Hit and run with dog 15 hr R Rollo 5
Waterloo forum Tue R Rollo 4
Mamma Roll and her daughter blow little Tue R Rollo 1
Waterloo Basketball Tue R Rollo 6
Outing Rollo Mon rollo 9
Circle K Feb 16 Angywoman 4

Waterloo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Waterloo Mortgages