Drugs in whs
And

United States

#2 Dec 20, 2012
And???
dog

Ballwin, MO

#3 Dec 20, 2012
Put a drug sniffing dog and handler in all schools. Protection and drug control.
dog

Ballwin, MO

#4 Dec 20, 2012
Sell the pot found to the state of Colorado. Pay for the dog. Just sayin
okay

United States

#5 Dec 20, 2012
rather drugs than guns lol
dog

United States

#6 Dec 21, 2012
Dogs can find guns also
actually

Waterloo, IL

#7 Dec 21, 2012
Drugs kill too
curious

United States

#8 Dec 23, 2012
I usually go in the school at night and drop bags of crack everywhere
Big Stud

Columbia, IL

#9 Dec 23, 2012
curious wrote:
I usually go in the school at night and drop bags of crack everywhere
Since the school is unlocked....
curious

United States

#10 Dec 23, 2012
Big Stud wrote:
<quoted text>Since the school is unlocked....
I have a key
bigbootybob

United States

#11 Dec 24, 2012
Its funny, the same people who think cops with dogs in school full time to keep out drugs don't want cops with guns in schools to stop violence. Its ok to shoot kids as long as they're clearheaded to see it coming. The epitome of stupidity.
hot for teacher

Waterloo, IL

#12 Dec 25, 2012
Maybe a class on drugs. The title could be stay high and collect checks from the government and texting while driving shortcuts. It could be taught at the County Jail.
what I know

Columbia, IL

#13 Jan 2, 2013
A few kids were accused of planning to "put thc in the cookies they were bringing in the next day for a math project." Quoted from the note written to the vice principal the day before the project was due with no named signed on it.
The kids got calls to their parents and told not to bring the cookies to school as the project has been canceled.
Then, the parents all receive progress reports in the mail stating their children all got zeros for the project because they didn't bring in the cookies.
Can anyone tell me anything about the High School vice principal, Ms. Costello? I'm confused on how she went from being a teacher's aid straight to her current position.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#14 Jan 2, 2013
Let's just say the "position" was likely a horizontal move
omg

Fountain Hills, AZ

#15 Jan 2, 2013
She wasn't a teacher's aide; she was a classroom teacher, got her principals degree and applied for the AP job and was hired.

The bigger problem was the turd she was hired to work with who was having a relationship with a district employee. Then she had to basically do all the work herself.

In doing so, she came to believe (rightly?) that she runs the place.

If you have a problem with it, call the principal, then the superintendent and then show up at a board meeting.
Big Stud

Columbia, IL

#16 Jan 2, 2013
omg wrote:
She wasn't a teacher's aide; she was a classroom teacher, got her principals degree and applied for the AP job and was hired.

The bigger problem was the turd she was hired to work with who was having a relationship with a district employee. Then she had to basically do all the work herself.

If you have a problem with it, call the principal, then the superintendent and then show up at a board meeting.
If you are referring to Mr. Charron as the turd that was the problem you are wrong. Mr. Charron does alot for that school! He's also a very nice, caring guy!
omg

Fountain Hills, AZ

#17 Jan 3, 2013
No, Mr. Charron is pretty good--Kreinberg!
what I know

Columbia, IL

#18 Jan 3, 2013
omg wrote:
Oh, I plan on it.. and she WAS a teacher's aid, not a teacher. I don't know, maybe she ran the classroom, but she was hired as a teacher's aid.
huh

Waterloo, IL

#19 Jan 3, 2013
She is orange and looks like an Oompah Loompah.
On a serious note, who was she hired to work with? Was it the other assistant principal that was announced but never made it to the position? German teacher out of Columbia?
B Phor

United States

#21 Jan 3, 2013
what I know wrote:
<quoted text> Oh, I plan on it.. and she WAS a teacher's aid, not a teacher. I don't know, maybe she ran the classroom, but she was hired as a teacher's aid.
She must have had a teaching certification and some classroom teaching experience at some time. One cannot be a principal without classroom teaching experience, and a masters degree in school administration. I seriously doubt that any district would hire someone to be an AP without several years of classroom teaching experience. Maybe she was a co-teacher?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waterloo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drug bust on Main st 11 min Throw away the key 2
Noise Ordnance 2 hr inyoface 22
Stop sleeping with married men, it's wrong. 3 hr John 1
Shooting in Columbia 3 hr Tom 20
I pay cash for your unwanted appliances!!!!! & ... (May '12) Aug 26 Kenya Watkins 177
neighbors wife Aug 25 killagorilla 23
my used washer n drier Aug 25 Cynthia 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Waterloo Mortgages