boobs
Crazy WW

Belleville, IL

#3 Feb 2, 2013
Only after a road side PBT!!!
stfu

Columbia, IL

#4 Feb 2, 2013
because we know how to think with our brain and get what we want using what we have. It's the laws of life..

Don't like it, become a tranny. If you're pretty enough, you might just get away with sh!t like we do ;)
Redneck

Columbia, IL

#5 Feb 2, 2013
Do the bull dyke lady cops also let the pretty girls go?
stfu

Columbia, IL

#6 Feb 2, 2013
Redneck wrote:
Do the bull dyke lady cops also let the pretty girls go?
I wouldn't know, as i don't speed, drive wrecklessly or drink behind the wheel. try it sometime, then you won't have to worry about the "bull dyke lady cop" or any other cop for that matter.

geez, stfu.
Cartman

Park Hills, MO

#7 Feb 2, 2013
stfu wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldn't know, as i don't speed, drive wrecklessly or drink behind the wheel. try it sometime, then you won't have to worry about the "bull dyke lady cop" or any other cop for that matter.
geez, stfu.
Who lit the fuse on your tampon?
Cranky little cunntt
Crazy WW

Belleville, IL

#8 Feb 2, 2013
I don't drink behind the wheel either, I pull onto a parking lot and get out to do it!!! YOU STFU BIOTCH!!!!!!
stfu

Columbia, IL

#9 Feb 2, 2013
Crazy WW wrote:
why's everybody always pickin on me? whaaa cops pick on me and because i don't have t!ts they don't leave me alone. whaaaaa (tear fallin on to my pen!s as i masturbate to my ticket) fml because i'm a whiny little biotch
Geez crazy, you don't have to cry about it
stfu

Columbia, IL

#10 Feb 2, 2013
Cartman wrote:
<quoted text>
I love when Crazy WW sticks a tampon up my
Cranky little cunntt
good to know!
whataloo

Columbia, IL

#11 Feb 3, 2013
There when you need them , thank God
Redneck

Waterloo, IL

#12 Feb 4, 2013
Looks like I upset some of the bull dykes with my last comment.

Since I have your attention, do you take turns being the "girl" with your lover or are you always the "boy"?
Jolup

Columbia, IL

#13 Feb 6, 2013
Wayyyyyy toooooo manyyyyyyyy!!!!!

Is crime that bad in the loo?
Lmao

Memphis, TN

#14 Feb 7, 2013
When I was pregnant with my first child: my car broke down. I asked for a ride, officer said no and made me walk 8 plus miles home. I was 8 months pregnant. It's nothing new,
haha

Millstadt, IL

#15 Feb 7, 2013
Lmao wrote:
When I was pregnant with my first child: my car broke down. I asked for a ride, officer said no and made me walk 8 plus miles home. I was 8 months pregnant. It's nothing new,
they cant leave the city limits, tard
DDF

United States

#16 Feb 8, 2013
You've never walked 8 miles in your life. Would do you some good if you did.
Lmao

Memphis, TN

#17 Feb 8, 2013
Since you all don't know me you can't say if I did or not but the people who do know me can say I use to walk that shit all the time, and hecker highway really isn't that far out of their way,when you've had cops boning in the back of squad cars.
DDF

United States

#18 Feb 8, 2013
You make no sense.
haha

Millstadt, IL

#19 Feb 8, 2013
Lmao wrote:
Since you all don't know me you can't say if I did or not but the people who do know me can say I use to walk that shit all the time, and hecker highway really isn't that far out of their way,when you've had cops boning in the back of squad cars.
haha please tell me more of your fictional stories. this is gettin good. you ever thought about becoming a writer?
Waterloo Citizen

Saunemin, IL

#21 Feb 11, 2013
Its the best when the cops all go out bar hoppin then demand you sell them alcohol after 1am. "Last call was 15 minutes ago. So sorry Jay"
Then when I left work an onduty cop pulls me over to harrass me. WTF? Coinsedence? I think not

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waterloo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
computer glitz 6 hr Holy batcrap 11
Handicap carts 6 hr Badaboon 5
Monroe county fair 10 hr You know it 2
Running man on main street 12 hr Columbia Mom 6
smilesrforever front desk 12 hr Make up for the i... 4
merz vs gruchalas (Apr '14) 13 hr The creek is rising 44
Hopskeller Gallagher Trash 13 hr Local 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Waterloo Mortgages