Since: Jan 10

Katy, TX

#28 Jan 26, 2010
Red Hot wrote:
How do you know she was cheating? Did you see her get into bed with another man and watch her screw another man? As a dear friend and other related I have seen the bruises and have been around for the phone calls and see how possessive one can be. No no one should have put anyone's name on here as this is to just stir up more crap, but until you really saw what was going on or dealt with the possessiveness, while protecting others you could see why it came to this. He stalked her, he had her schedule posted at the house, he tracked her mileage, looked up her phone records, called people that he didn't recognize numbers that was including calling her supervisors thats how she found out, he sat up at the apartments to watch her leave from work, do I need to say more.... Its funny how guys like to accuse their loved ones of cheating when they are the ones with the problems. What comes around goes around and Karma will come your way....
Parden me... but YOU THINK YOU KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON! To me it sounds like something you was put up to say!
ITS obvious You dont know the family and most of all, Again you are judging! THAT IS NOT WHAT HAPPENED!!!! your fabercating lies that isnt not true. AND the bottom line is YOU DONT KNOW WHAT WENT ON THAT DAY AS IT FOLDED DOWN....What happen that day"we all know as friend/family what went down"!!! And by what you are saying "oh my heavens" YOU are FULL OF IT about the so called tracking her and stalking her!!!!!! "Family" was at HIS moms home as she had her sister drive by several times with her!.... THEN later through the third party of HER family they would help geri meet up many time in different locations..... so while you decide to jump the whole issue THINKING YOU KNOW FACTS....The family,"long time friends" know what has been going on! WAS IT CHEATING,she was doing????...The issue was brought up and she was asked about it,thats when the arguement started She admitied to the trueth as she provoked it.....AND how dare you proclaim that " Its funny how guys like to accuse their loved ones of cheating when they are the ones with the problems" AGAIN thats not true to say!!!!! "WHICH" now you are bringing IN his family to the issue which again make you look full of it!To me your an outsider to the whole thing OR maybe "you are the one" she is cheating with???? HA! "sound ironic" that you would COME ON HERE and proclaim such actions....say such non-sense when PARTS of her family/ REAL long time friends/and in laws(family) know the real trueth! So RED HOT.....KARMA you say! Your bringing it on.YOURSELF! BUT THE MAIN THING IS THAT they both are at fault YOU REALLY DON'T KNOW THEM DUE TO BY WHAT YOU ARE SAYING!!!!!SHE is as guilty as her husband is by all actions!!!!! So red hot,Do you really know how GERI can be? SHE ISNT AN ANGEL EITHER!(((( A marriage isnt about confiding into another man, because he presay had problem of his own... and not telling the husband when she would call that man)))))Personally, a marriage should and will not be no secrets"a marriage by one is togetherness, doing things together, having things in common.... and much more... Again ....by you saying he was stalking,possessiveness,had the schedule at the house,tracked her mileage,looked up phone records,called people who he didnt recongize...... proclaim that he was watching her leave work... Fabercating lies to make yourself look good is not going to help you.....When they went to court... all of it was brought up in court...and there after she continues to lead her husband on.... which was CRUEL!...So in al thought of this.... GET REAL AND STAY OUT OF IT!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waterloo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Waterloo city Hall 1 hr Michael Shackelford 8
WHS Class of 87 losses (Feb '12) 1 hr Michael Shackelford 6
Where Did Premiere Academy of Dance comments go? 1 hr Farminalldayz 1
Main Street Barber and Beard thread? 5 hr resident 4
I pay cash for your unwanted appliances!!!!! & ... (May '12) May 1 eat crow 97
Waterloo May 1 SHeeeezzz 2
Union vs. Non Union Contractors (Oct '10) Apr 29 Common sense 133
More from around the web

Waterloo People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE