WSA Rampage Youth Football Benefit & ...

WSA Rampage Youth Football Benefit & Silent Auction

Posted in the Waterloo Forum

Rampage Dad
#1 Jul 7, 2008
Have you heard about the upcoming benefit for the Waterloo Sports Association's Youth Football Program? It is going to be on Sat., August 2nd at the Monroe County Fairgrounds.
Music will be provided by the RFT's 2006 BEST COVER BAND, "That 80's Band", from St. Louis.
Tickets are $15 each. Food & drink will be for sale at the event.
The benefit & silent auction is a way that WSA is trying to raise funds to support its youth football program, which has seen an explosion of growth over the past couple of years. They started in 2005, and this is the 4th year of action. The proceeds will go towards building a press box & installation of a PA system at the football field at Konarcik Park, as well as much needed equipment for the teams.
This is a good program for the community and we hope EVERYONE, not just football parents, will get behind it.
For more info, email [email protected]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waterloo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Briar Lake Place Subdivision 9 hr meathead ronald 7
Blacks in town. 10 hr Will 26
couch on the curb 14 hr Monya 7
I never knew passed gas could smell good 14 hr Mister M 2 U 1
john peppercorn the prophet Mon Ricardo montobomb 1
waterloo cheer tryouts (Mar '11) Mon lol 26
Skatepark Actiion (Jul '16) Mon NATE 163

Waterloo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance