NotYourBrother

Flagstaff, AZ

#23 Jun 15, 2012
BOB wrote:
Twin Glock 40s? What is a convicted felon doing with firearms? Hope you haven't stuck your neck out too far. Your admission of having firearms is no less than another felony punishable by law and prison time. Prison is where your next stop is, regardless. You are my mission till the end. I will do everything that can possibly be done to put you where you belong, PRISON! This is not a threat, but a promise to finally get justice and as for your lies, if for a minute you think I'm concerned just go ahead a file charges. I have all the dates and times of what exactly and where exactly you were during your thuggery as a teen. The only civility I expect from you is through the rule of law! There is quite a lineup other then your own siblings that are ready to come forward. In case you didn't know or even fathom, NO STATUE OF LIMITATIONS ON SEXUAL ABUSE committed by an adult on a 8,9, and 11 year old children. Keep on posting and more details will come out, all facts that can't be denied such as your posting on the net showing pictures of "in country vets". Which one do you claim to be? Keep posting.
<quoted text>
the glocks i got real dirt cheap from a drug dealer who needed some fast cash. convicted felon? you say? yeah, and Peasely, i guess, was disbarred for telling truth? and look where that got him!! DEAD! i am no convicted felon. i comitted no felony on any one, including this bunch of clown's you are leading in this terrorist operation against me, and have been engaged in this behavior for some years now? haven't you Robert?

let me point out another episode of your lack of morals, Robert! remember 1968, yeah, camp pendleton, calif. anyway you remember being the leader of a sex hunt to Tijuana, to see that "Donkey show" that you said you heard about from other marines? you lead us into a neighborhood that was filled with criminals, and almost got us all killed!! and don't deny it Robert. you were a pervert then, before that episode, you molested me, and more likely than not, you have some other, darker, deeper, more perverse secrets! don'try and take the moral high ground robert. you will lose. your legal threats are empty chatter! you sound just like your mother with all of her threats to sue every one in the world that wronged her.

your legal position, and threat of statute of lims., is as empty as your other threats. as you claim this legal position, remember the; "he said , he said, she said, he said"..... ever come to mind. 45 years has passed robert. you need to stop this terror you and the others have perpetrated against me all of these years. i know now who you terroists are, when you all ran to that she-devil carla winters facebook page. you go to someone like her for help???? L I A R S all of you, and you are all doomed to the liars right of passage to hell. robert you need to change your ways, get in to alchohol rehabilitation, anger therapy, and get that bunch of clowns, you call brothers and sisters into therapy as well.
NotYourBrother

Flagstaff, AZ

#24 Jun 15, 2012
cjg wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, you just wait,
They'll get you yet,
And when they do, they'll put you in
the ASPCA, you mangy MUTT,
source: http://www.lyricsondemand.com/n/napoleonthe14...
flattery wil get you no where. but you are already there aren't you my pretty? get into rehab! before you end up like Amy Whinehouse.
NotYourBrother

Flagstaff, AZ

#25 Jun 15, 2012
cjg wrote:
Study up on you Latin Gregory Allen Bottoni! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.
start calling you LoLo! carol Jean LoLo yippee
NotYourBrother

Flagstaff, AZ

#26 Jun 15, 2012
BOB wrote:
A direct quote from greg, "this is the last time i will write your name, or say your name on my lips. you have ttally disappointed me, Robert."
What are you? A DRAMA QUEEN! You seek justice and I will provide nothing but facts,indisputable facts! So if you choose to continue this unwanted conversation, and attack on MY family I will have no choice but to expose all of you. This is what you want and this is what you will get. Remember, Free Speech!!
<quoted text>
JUST ANSWER THE QUESTION, ROBERT? DID YOU MOLEST GREGORY ALAN BOTTONI IN 1963-64, YES OR NO???? just answer the question upstanding citizen. L I A R S
NotYourBrother

Flagstaff, AZ

#27 Jun 15, 2012
well! there they go again, as ronald Reagan was fond of saying to his enemies!

Robert Frank Bottoni, molested his younger brother Gregory, circ. 1963, and one can see from his posts, that he willfully evades the subject of just what he did to his brother gregory. he claims right to the moral high ground! that claim is a very, very , very slippery slope! your so-called father(failed) frank, deserted his children(child) for the party life of Portage, wis, and chasing whores. He, and he alone, is responsible for the death of his child James. through the wanton recklessness of alchohol poisoning. I gregory, warned james many times to get into therapy. but, just look at their reunuion pictures, and them all holding some sort alchohol drink or another! they are nothing more than Terrorists of the worst sort! L I A R S everyone of you sons-a-bitches, and you are going straight to hell.
NotYourBrother

Flagstaff, AZ

#28 Jun 15, 2012
Robert! you might want to contact Maury Povich, maybe he will listen to you! we could all be on the show, or, how about Jerry springer. you could really beat me up then BwAAAAAHaaaaaaa, you and Carla Winters would make a fine couple.
BOB

East Troy, WI

#29 Jun 15, 2012
Just what I've been waiting for. 63-64? We all know where you were. Wales Reform school. You didn't get out til 66 when you went to school with me. Remember, I was then a senior and you were just a sophomore on the b b team. Now just to clear your screwed up drug induced brain as mentioned in your previous post, the girl I supposedly was dating circa 1965. And furthermore, I wasn't around the entire summer of either 64 or 65, so Mr. Brilliant lets stick to the facts as I will spell out, just to refresh your pea sized brain! You think my threats are empty and baseless, think again. I haven't engaged in causing you bodily harm nor have I lowered myself to call you demeaning names. Those are the facts to start with. As I said, I will answer all of your rhetoric with only facts the will ultimately incriminate you. Time is on my side not yours. Hold on t your glocks as long as you can cause the law is coming and coming soon! Can's wait to visit you in PRISON.
NotYourBrother wrote:
<quoted text>JUST ANSWER THE QUESTION, ROBERT? DID YOU MOLEST GREGORY ALAN BOTTONI IN 1963-64, YES OR NO???? just answer the question upstanding citizen. L I A R S
BOB

East Troy, WI

#30 Jun 15, 2012
Hi greg, just to refresh your memory, camp pend. 1968 no we didn't go to mexico we actually went north to laguna park to a club call the Sandpiper. Remember? Now how could I even remember that. Cause those are the facts. If you went to T J then you went without me. Never been there and really never interested me as it did you! Keep rambling!
NotYourBrother wrote:
<quoted text>the glocks i got real dirt cheap from a drug dealer who needed some fast cash. convicted felon? you say? yeah, and Peasely, i guess, was disbarred for telling truth? and look where that got him!! DEAD! i am no convicted felon. i comitted no felony on any one, including this bunch of clown's you are leading in this terrorist operation against me, and have been engaged in this behavior for some years now? haven't you Robert?
let me point out another episode of your lack of morals, Robert! remember 1968, yeah, camp pendleton, calif. anyway you remember being the leader of a sex hunt to Tijuana, to see that "Donkey show" that you said you heard about from other marines? you lead us into a neighborhood that was filled with criminals, and almost got us all killed!! and don't deny it Robert. you were a pervert then, before that episode, you molested me, and more likely than not, you have some other, darker, deeper, more perverse secrets! don'try and take the moral high ground robert. you will lose. your legal threats are empty chatter! you sound just like your mother with all of her threats to sue every one in the world that wronged her.
your legal position, and threat of statute of lims., is as empty as your other threats. as you claim this legal position, remember the; "he said , he said, she said, he said"..... ever come to mind. 45 years has passed robert. you need to stop this terror you and the others have perpetrated against me all of these years. i know now who you terroists are, when you all ran to that she-devil carla winters facebook page. you go to someone like her for help???? L I A R S all of you, and you are all doomed to the liars right of passage to hell. robert you need to change your ways, get in to alchohol rehabilitation, anger therapy, and get that bunch of clowns, you call brothers and sisters into therapy as well.
BOB

East Troy, WI

#31 Jun 15, 2012
Fact: You were never exonerated from the second degree murder charge. You appealed and lost so You are and will remain a CONVICTED FELON!!!! Anyone interested in reading the facts here is a starting place....http://openjurist.org /848/f2d/198/bottoni-v-lewis
NotYourBrother wrote:
<quoted text>the glocks i got real dirt cheap from a drug dealer who needed some fast cash. convicted felon? you say? yeah, and Peasely, i guess, was disbarred for telling truth? and look where that got him!! DEAD! i am no convicted felon. i comitted no felony on any one, including this bunch of clown's you are leading in this terrorist operation against me, and have been engaged in this behavior for some years now? haven't you Robert?
Patty

Maple Falls, WA

#32 Jun 16, 2012
oh its such a nice day! I am loved and respected,and have a wonderfull life,family friends who care,and a great job,great kids,and a great dog.Happy Happy Happy!
Patty

Maple Falls, WA

#33 Jun 16, 2012
Hey Greg how is your therapy working for you,(not).This forum must be all you have,lol
ceo

Vancouver, WA

#34 Jun 17, 2012
Gregory Allen Bottoni - condenado.
blk

Norfolk, VA

#35 Jun 17, 2012
Gregory Alan Bottoni...where are you? No comebacks? What's the matter, can't handle the truth? Hey, where are some good places to eat in your neck of the woods? Well, you must be on a bus heading to the Flagstaff or Prescott Library so we'll catch up later. See, I can be civil too.
PingPongalaBilla Bong

Prescott, AZ

#36 Jun 18, 2012
Robert Frank Bottoni, you are a real sicko. 1968, tijuana, mexico! and you lie about this episode. you probably will deny the fact that you had sex in the same hotel room that i was in too? sicko! and, oh yeah! the Laguna Beach episode. well here you go folks, Robert F. Bottoni has now admitted to LEADING his younger(ex) brother into a bar in Calif., CONTRIBUTED TO THE DELIQUENCY OF A MINOR, and furnishing his younger brother with alchohol, then the Alchohol, Beverage, Control police arrest us both for underage consumption!!!! goes to show you where this person's morals are! You got me a drinking charge in that nightclub, and now you will probably deny that as well! your a corker Robert, you are a real corker! Deny, Deny, Deny everything! that is your strategy Huh?`typical pathological LIAR! get into rehab before it is to late. you are a sick puppy. you and the rest of the terroists should die in a great terrorist attack. Please Die
PingPongalaBilla Bong

Prescott, AZ

#37 Jun 18, 2012
blk wrote:
Gregory Alan Bottoni...where are you? No comebacks? What's the matter, can't handle the truth? Hey, where are some good places to eat in your neck of the woods? Well, you must be on a bus heading to the Flagstaff or Prescott Library so we'll catch up later. See, I can be civil too.
you say CIVIL? where? you are nothing but liars
PingPongaka BillaBong

Dateland, AZ

#38 Jun 18, 2012
then he mentions something about the "quarry"? yes! i remember your failed,so-called father, took all of the boys over there to the quarry, then all of the kids got naked! then, all of the kids took one look at you, Robert, and started to laugh!!!! why were they laughing at you, Robert? Because, you had the smallest pee-pee of every one there!! BwaaaaaHaaaaaaaaHaaaaaHeeeHeee HaaaHaa. little dick bobby! they called you!
PingPongaka BillaBong

Dateland, AZ

#39 Jun 18, 2012
HaaaaaaHaaaaBwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaabwaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaHaaaaaHaaaaaHaaaaaaaaa aaa little dick bobby! BwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaHaaaaaaaaaa HaaHaaaaa, Bobby wants to be a cowboy, but he can't, cause he is alrweady known as The little dick that could'nt!
BOB

East Troy, WI

#40 Jun 18, 2012
Hi Greg, good to see you back. I really missed you. Hey , what month was that fantasy trip to Mexico? I can't seem to remember. And as far as contributing to a loser, I mean minor. Hmm, 1968? Oh yea now I remember, you couldn't get served cause your I D said you were't old enough, go figure. You know that California and how strict they are with their laws, isn't that right , Greg. Get real as if you didn't have one or two while in high school. I guess we'll just have to do some more fact digging on your past. I do believe you have quite an extensive arrest record just in case anyone would like to see it, it would be worth the few bucks. I think you better take care of yourself while you still have your freedom. Don't forget now, and get me the month of the Mexico visit.(I just lost one damn good Brother and now I only have two left and they are great. Neither one's name happens to be greg though). I'll be waiting ..........
PingPongaka BillaBong

Dateland, AZ

#41 Jun 18, 2012
Robert, you were there at that barn in Tijuana, Mex. that served as a stage for that despicable act of beastiality! you cannot admit that because you have an image to protect? fine upstanding citizen. you are the one without SIN! and that gives you the right to cast the first stone? your payback is coming robert! and when you drop over dead, the truth will then come out about you.

and tell me mr. always right, why did that father of yours need to rent a german sheperd dog back then? i will tell you, he found adult sized tracks outside your sisters windows, someone peeping at your sisters, getting their jollies watching your sisters! your sister carol said she was awoken and thought some stranger was in her room! really, it was you robert, and most likely you are the peeping tom. there i go again, casting aspersions towards you! i need to be careful about that, because my God does not like that.

and, in Greendale, after i returned from the pedophile wasteland known as Wales, you were getting beat up so much by the local bullies, that i had to step in, and start protecting you from the bully's! you are a pussy Robert Frank Bottoni, and you need to die in a great terrorist attack! a class A LIAR, cheater, and anything but a man! die bitch die
PingPongaka BillaBong

Dateland, AZ

#42 Jun 18, 2012
blk wrote:
here i am! i want the truth! You can't handle the truth! you goddam right i ordered the code red! and i'd do it again. sir, the witness has rights!

Karen L. Bottoni aka "BLK". the picture of you at the reunion says it all! Drunks with attitudes. not one picture shows any of you without a drink in your hands! what a bunch of drunken rabble.

and as far as eating establishments in "my neck of the woods"? yeah, there is one place where one can get a good,hearty, meal! the dumpster behind any grocery store! take you faggot girlfriend, debbie mang ding bat, or, whatever her name is, and get over there.

you and your drunken siblings, and failed father, are responsible for James death. you need to get into rehab, before you end up like Amy Whinehouse. "they tried to make me go to rehab, but Karen said No, No, No"! and stop lying about the past. when your brother Robert tells the truth about what he did to me, way before you made these rediculous claims, maybe this family can start to heal! but you don't want that! do you? you want chaos, and you want to destroy people that are not like you(Homosexual)gay, fags, queen, pussy sucking, man-hating, bitch!!!! i hate you karen, and i will hate you forever, you and that rabble of a family! i tried to get these issues resolved, but, you can see by your brother Robert's denials, that you are never going to get justice, because i am never going to get the truth from that pedophile brother of yours (Robert) he comes off as a respectable citizen, when he is nothing more than a PEDOPHILE, Child molester, and serial Liar.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waterford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drunken Bottoni's (Oct '16) Aug '17 WHOGIVESACRAP 3
News Boyfriend Found Guilty in Gail Masset Murder (Aug '07) Jan '17 guy smiley 6
Local Politics Do you approve of Robin Vos as State Assembly M... (Nov '15) Aug '16 JOHN 2
Review: Doc's On The Fox (May '13) Aug '15 palodee 14
deadbeat dad - search (Dec '14) Dec '14 Anonymous 1
Vacation rental damages reputation of Tichigan ... (Sep '14) Sep '14 James Wix 1
News Woman Charged With Selling Fake Oxycontin Pills (Jul '06) Feb '14 jojo3333 235

Waterford Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Waterford Mortgages