Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010?

Posted in the Waterford Forum

Comments (Page 831)

Showing posts 16,601 - 16,620 of28,568
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
zebbeb

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18164
Mar 25, 2013
 
http://youtube.com/watch... Unfortunate Mistake?
lil Tyree

Newark, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18165
Mar 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Wherever demorats rule..destruction and chaos follows...Cleveland within the city limits is nothing but rot. 20 year old raped murdered and dumped behind abandoned house...17 y.o. shot in the head. They will never claim responsibity for these results of LBJ 's great society.
Detroit rot ...Atlanta. rot ....l.a. rot....Chicano illiinois rot... everywhere crAckron rot cooky Delia ....Never any success with demonRats
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18167
Mar 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

lil Tyree wrote:
Wherever demorats rule..destruction and chaos follows...Cleveland within the city limits is nothing but rot. 20 year old raped murdered and dumped behind abandoned house...17 y.o. shot in the head. They will never claim responsibity for these results of LBJ 's great society.
Detroit rot ...Atlanta. rot ....l.a. rot....Chicano illiinois rot... everywhere crAckron rot cooky Delia ....Never any success with demonRats
You hit this topic out of the park. Only closed minded, ego wounded ding-a-lings could dispute all of your examples.
PopsIsTheWeasel

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18168
Mar 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Pops wrote:
<quoted text>You hit this topic out of the park. Only closed minded, ego wounded ding-a-lings could dispute all of your examples.
More from the mouthpiece of your racist agenda...

"This be from me lil Tyree. I am a dumshiiite I voted for my daddy ohbammy. I am a FOOL. I am a Vet and cannot see the forest from the trees. I am a very stewpid M-effer.
lil Tyree
Pensacola naval air station
chopper flunky
I say pilot no one noes the diff so Eye fool dem.
I scrubbed da showers and serviced my fellow service men."
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18169
Mar 25, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

lil Tyree wrote:
Wherever demorats rule..destruction and chaos follows...Cleveland within the city limits is nothing but rot. 20 year old raped murdered and dumped behind abandoned house...17 y.o. shot in the head. They will never claim responsibity for these results of LBJ 's great society.
Detroit rot ...Atlanta. rot ....l.a. rot....Chicano illiinois rot... everywhere crAckron rot cooky Delia ....Never any success with demonRats
Wherever the ghetto in the US, you'll find a Democrat government.

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18170
Mar 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Wherever the ghetto in the US, you'll find a Democrat government.
And an MLK Boulevard, usually an epicenter of animal behavior.
In some cases, city "leaders" disposed of perfectly good names to accommodate the feral crowd:

Cleveland: Liberty Boulevard

Fort Walton Beach, FL: Freedom Way
Marco

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18171
Mar 25, 2013
 
COPLEY ROAD has very few COPS - until they pick-up them bodies!

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18172
Mar 25, 2013
 
Marco wrote:
COPLEY ROAD has very few COPS - until they pick-up them bodies!
Just as MLK Boulevards have very few people who actually listen to or believe in what he said.
jim

South Point, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18173
Mar 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

I support no one. There ALL corrupt to the core. How many times do you all have to be lied to in order to understand?
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18174
Mar 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

PopsIsTheWeasel wrote:
<quoted text>
More from the mouthpiece of your racist agenda...
"This be from me lil Tyree. I am a dumshiiite I voted for my daddy ohbammy. I am a FOOL.
So from your perspective, everyone that voted FOR or AGAINST Obama is a RACIST since he is genetically bi-racial?
I have to agree with the rest of your post too. You are a FOOL.
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18175
Mar 25, 2013
 
jim wrote:
I support no one. There ALL corrupt to the core. How many times do you all have to be lied to in order to understand?
For me Personally,I'll agree with you that there is a lot of political corruption & that there's a good bit of lying. Heck, I'm for term limits. It's like vacuming the carpet now & then. Keeps it from getting too dirty.
I would like to think that I weigh ones lies against the truth & the lies & truth of the opponents so that I can vote for the lesser of the evils. Besides, I also believe that voting gives me the right to complain, more so than the apathetic non-voters.
The polling place is the FIRST & best place to give ones opinion.
In a cynical way, I have wondered if politicians check the voter polls with county clerks B4 responding to or ignoring letters & E-mails from constituents. Just to be sure, I would like them to see that I vote if & when they check my correspondence.
That's the positive way.
PopsYourPants

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18176
Mar 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Pops wrote:
<quoted text>So from your perspective, everyone that voted FOR or AGAINST Obama is a RACIST since he is genetically bi-racial?
I have to agree with the rest of your post too. You are a FOOL.
I'm saying your buddy lil' Tyree, that you're playing slap and tickle games with, is a racist. Get it right, clown in a diaper.
PopsYourPants

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18177
Mar 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

A quote from the white guy that Pops thinks is dreamy...

"This be from me lil Tyree. I am a dumshiiite I voted for my daddy ohbammy. I am a FOOL. I am a Vet and cannot see the forest from the trees. I am a very stewpid M-effer.
lil Tyree
Pensacola naval air station
chopper flunky
I say pilot no one noes the diff so Eye fool dem.
I scrubbed da showers and serviced my fellow service men."

RACIST? Spin that one, GOP outcasts.
Hugh Hitler III

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18178
Mar 25, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>And an MLK Boulevard, usually an epicenter of animal behavior.
In some cases, city "leaders" disposed of perfectly good names to accommodate the feral crowd:
Cleveland: Liberty Boulevard
Fort Walton Beach, FL: Freedom Way
Gee, let's read what you posted here and wonder why everyone in America, black, white or other thinks you guys are a bunch of douchebag racists? Goose step pay them taxes, Hitler boy.

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18179
Mar 25, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Hugh Hitler III wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee, let's read what you posted here and wonder why everyone in America, black, white or other thinks you guys are a bunch of douchebag racists? Goose step pay them taxes, Hitler boy.
No one would ever expect Canton-boy to have heard of Godwin's Law.
Let's see you walk down MLK Boulevard in any American city after dark, kid.
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18180
Mar 25, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

Hugh Hitler III wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee, let's read what you posted here and wonder why everyone in America, black, white or other thinks you guys are a bunch of douchebag racists? Goose step pay them taxes, Hitler boy.
Now did truth become racist?
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18181
Mar 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

PopsYourPants wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm saying your buddy lil' Tyree, that you're playing slap and tickle games with, is a racist. Get it right, clown in a diaper.
WOW !! You not only have countless A.K.A.'s, you now have multiple personalities!
Seek counseling for yourself.
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18182
Mar 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Maybe there will be a book or TV movie about you that will pay for your shrink.
If there's any money left over, you can buy a brain or better personality!
PutInYourFancyTe eth

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18185
Mar 26, 2013
 

Judged:

4

3

3

Pops wrote:
Maybe there will be a book or TV movie about you that will pay for your shrink.
If there's any money left over, you can buy a brain or better personality!
Or maybe I'll just buy you a lifetime supply of applesauce and adult diapers so you and the rest of the Tea Baggers can enjoy your has been status out to pasture.

Now back to you trying to change the channels on your microwave oven and wondering why you can't hear anyone on the other end when you answer your tv remote.
PayThePiper

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18186
Mar 26, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Jesus says...pay them taxes, you bloated freeloading leeches on society...

http://www.openbible.info/topics/paying_taxes

God says your free ride, loophole days are over. Now pay them taxes. Americans are tired of carrying you trust fund flunkies on our hardworking backs.(Also see American votes)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 16,601 - 16,620 of28,568
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Waterford Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Waterford Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Waterford People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Waterford News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Waterford
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••