Betryal@ family value &laws@ musical ...

Betryal@ family value &laws@ musical cover. MJ we love talent & denounce U

Posted in the Waterford Forum

rev GARGI_Lahiri_age nt

Potsdam, NY

#1 Jul 18, 2009
rev kamal karna roy and 78000 + association as conglomerate of unincorporated association within h h i-w r group moved in court usd court , n d new york, albany new york 12207 & in the USDC for E D of new york as on 7.11. 2009 with civil complaint vs usa govt, washington dc, that U S CONSTITUTION MAY FAIL SO SPECIAL PROSECUTOR SHOULD BE APPOINTED BY U S ATTORNEY GENERAL TO of kins of 2 children. that michael MAY NOT havePURCHASED single handed parentood for himself ,WITH MONEY SETTLEMENT. EFFORTS ARE UNDERWAY. THE MATTER IS HUMAN TRAFFICING. MUST BE STOPED UNDER LAWS OF NATION, USA. iN GOD WE TRUST. gOD IS conceppt of human development in democracies et al. U s govt & OFFICERS & associate state govt viz california may not be allowed to defeatt the constitution & thus complaints were filedwas challenged in u s d court for northern district of new york 445 broadway, albany n y 12207 ,USA by H I I WORLD RELIGIONS GROUP , WITH 78995+unincorporated outsource usa &in usa associations as a conglomerate within non profit tax exempt (IRS):Handicap interests International World religions group, EIN & tax exempt i d no 133566610: one officer rev dr Kamal karna Roy
Caucasian mating could not be produce mixed breed for debbie and m called children of mj are step minor children from debbie, with their parents , male, faked as m j, it is a crime to defraud records of birth of minors (2).M j underwent part skin change with white_look alike complexion,but he was child of african american parents viz joe and catherine . with fake parental record of children m j in later years transported the children by human conceived legal violations. spl prosecutor should be appointed to investigagate federal officers in association of state of california did participate in conspiracy of m j , debbie et al. u s marital laws, adultery restriction in usa .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waterford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Upstate job growth slow despite taxpayer subsidies (Mar '17) 22 min ConsiderThis 497
News Lawsuit seeks to keep body-worn police camera f... 1 hr Schenectady wows 4
News Hell's Angels bring Christmas gifts to orphanage (Dec '08) 23 hr szippity 18
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Tue The Patriot 21,490
ban Deveaux Dobson Coppolas from Saratoga Saratoga Mon The Little head 1
News Police: 20,000 Unstamped Cigarettes Found In Me... Mar 16 Sad 1
Active Shooter Drill At High School Mar 16 Paul Revere 1

Waterford Jobs

Personal Finance

Waterford Mortgages