School incident spurs debate in Water...

School incident spurs debate in Waterford

There are 1 comment on the The Modesto Bee story from Oct 2, 2007, titled School incident spurs debate in Waterford. In it, The Modesto Bee reports that:

“He moved this high school when it opened five years ago from performing in the bottom of the county (on a state standardized test) to the highest in five counties”

Waterford High School was buzzing Monday with talk about Principal Don Davis's discipline of two freshmen last month. via The Modesto Bee

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Modesto Bee.

Morgan Rings

Albany, NY

#1 Oct 3, 2007
What debate has to be done? I do not think this was any kind of a discipline. he did not suspend the two for fighting,he made them realize that the issue they were fighting over was silly he made his point.Would you rather hve him put the gloves on and go ten rounds in the gym? There was no harm done. Lets move on and let him do his job.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waterford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 5 min see the truth 20,212
Lord and Taylor is a Ghostown 8 hr TheBig518 1
How often do you shop Crossgates? 8 hr Thebig518 1
Anyone going to Tulip fest? 15 hr Albanybabe 1
Waterford resident Rosetta Masi 66 2nd st (Jun '14) Jun '14 George Mastroni 1
News Public invited to join Albany mayor on his last... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Braceyaself 1
News Rollover in Albany closes road (Nov '13) Nov '13 Critta 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Waterford Mortgages