Woman's Body Discovered In Turlock Park

Woman's Body Discovered In Turlock Park

There are 42 comments on the CBS13/CW31 story from Dec 28, 2007, titled Woman's Body Discovered In Turlock Park. In it, CBS13/CW31 reports that:

Police in Turlock are investigating the discovery of a young woman's body in a park.The body was found at Pedretti Park on Tegner Road in Turlock this morning.Police won's say if there are any signs of foul ... via CBS13/CW31

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS13/CW31.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
unknown

Manteca, CA

#41 Dec 28, 2012
bobo wrote:
<quoted text>
if they are so sweet, than they shouldn't have been letting this girl run the streets doing drugs with her friends..check out her myspace page and you'll see hw much she talks about doing drugs. it's her folks faults for letting her run around with the wrong people. WAKE UP!! if you let your kids run with trash, they either become trash or die.
i realize you posted this around the time it happen it has now today been five years that my best friend past away. an its sad an pathetic you thought 5 years ago you knew anything about her or her family to comment on this. you dont know her or her life what she had been threw or what she had become. which is a beautiful, intelligent, outgoing, an the strongest girl i knew. so to your bullshit thoughts or judgement f*** you!! to those of us who did know an love her today isnt any easier than it was 5 years ago. i love you julia you are an always in are hearts
Mike

Redlands, CA

#42 Jul 21, 2015
Liz wrote:
I feel so bad that it been over 36 hours and no one knows who she is. I think that so sad her parents didn't even notice she was missing. Parents need to be changed with being lazy ass mother F--- when they can't even take care of there children.
That was my sister and she had great parents we were looking for here and so worried dont talk untill you know rip sister

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waterford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Teen Challenge Exposed! (Nov '07) Jul 26 Kathy Owens 239
OAKDALE (NWO) FEMA CONCENTRATION CAMP being bui... (Nov '08) Jul '17 Josie 135
News Mom of dead teen chooses forgiveness over anger (Mar '07) Jul '17 Joe paioni 7
State of California charged Jul '17 Your Service Prov... 1
Bella Esmail Moore.. The F.B.I and United State... (Jan '16) Jun '17 Romel Esmail 8
Wanted on 242 PC Charges (Aug '16) May '17 KES 11
warning Apr '17 Anonymous 1

Waterford Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Waterford Mortgages