Woman's Body Discovered In Turlock Park

Woman's Body Discovered In Turlock Park

There are 42 comments on the CBS13/CW31 story from Dec 28, 2007, titled Woman's Body Discovered In Turlock Park. In it, CBS13/CW31 reports that:

Police in Turlock are investigating the discovery of a young woman's body in a park.The body was found at Pedretti Park on Tegner Road in Turlock this morning.Police won's say if there are any signs of foul ... via CBS13/CW31

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS13/CW31.

Scott

AOL

#21 Jan 7, 2008
No matter if she did drugs drink or whatever she did do. She was 16 years old and didnt deserve to die. Think back at age 16 im sure none of us where perfect and all of us did things we shouldnt have. She is gone and doesnt deserve to have people bashing her and her family. Please put yourself in the same spot and respect her memory.
Breon

Orange, CA

#22 Jan 7, 2008
anonymouse wrote:
When will they announce cause death. people want to know how she died or who did this to her.
Was it an OD was it natural e.g unknown heart problem? was she murdered.
Please! people want to know if we should be concerned about our children.
We are waiting for the toxicology report, this will take a few weeks. It is safe for your children to play at the park.
unknown

Los Angeles, CA

#23 Jan 8, 2008
why would you post that? you obviously don't have kids. Otherwise you would know something about them
Mom

Waimanalo, HI

#24 Jan 8, 2008
This is to the idiot who has know idea what it is like to lose a child no matter what she did. Her death is a tragedy despite what you think or believe. You have no business sending any negative energy out keep it to yourself. You have no idea who she was or what her family is like. People like you are the reason why the world is the way it is
Anonymous in Turlock

Ripon, CA

#25 Jan 10, 2008
Breon wrote:
<quoted text>
We are waiting for the toxicology report, this will take a few weeks. It is safe for your children to play at the park.
I understand that toxicology reports take several weeks but until the results are posted, how can you say that it is safe for our children?
unknown

Loma Linda, CA

#26 Jan 11, 2008
did someone do this to her?...I dont understand why she would be in a park...ARe police looking for suspects?
annmarie

Long Beach, CA

#27 Jan 17, 2008
hey everony i just wanted to say who ever knows anything just tell the police i miss my cousin julia so much i wish she wouldn't have passed it wasn't here time to go well please i love you julia u will always be in my heart for ever and ever muah!!!
annmarie

Long Beach, CA

#28 Jan 17, 2008
hey cousin well i hope we find out soon
Concerned

Modesto, CA

#29 Jan 21, 2008
I think there is more going on with this case that the police are not letting out...
The info I have heard is extremely disturbing...
I have heard from a very reliable source...
that some scandalous sick stuff went down...
Like that she was found partly nude.... With a pillow case by her body....(possibly what they covered her head with while driving her there)
And that she was raped...and had skin and blood under her nails...
This is all extremely disturbing to me...
I don't feel they should keep this from us!!!!!!!!!
I also think that it's complete and udder BS if these "facts" are true...and the police department lied to all of us about...the no violence...no sexual abuse...no blood...fully clothed...etc.
I believe as Turlock citizens we deserve the truth...for our... as well as... our children's overall well being and safety! We have the right to know that there might be a murder/rapist on the loose...
I think as a City and a Community we will all feel extremely violated, disrespected and unconsidered if a violent crime was kept from us.
Does anyone have new info on the story... it's odd to me that it has been weeks since we have received any new insight.
The toxicology reports should have been back by now!
to concerned

Martinez, CA

#30 Jan 24, 2008
Go find someone else to tell your lies to.
to concerned

Martinez, CA

#31 Jan 24, 2008
Concerned wrote:
I think there is more going on with this case that the police are not letting out...
The info I have heard is extremely disturbing...
I have heard from a very reliable source...
that some scandalous sick stuff went down...
Like that she was found partly nude.... With a pillow case by her body....(possibly what they covered her head with while driving her there)
And that she was raped...and had skin and blood under her nails...
This is all extremely disturbing to me...
I don't feel they should keep this from us!!!!!!!!!
I also think that it's complete and udder BS if these "facts" are true...and the police department lied to all of us about...the no violence...no sexual abuse...no blood...fully clothed...etc.
I believe as Turlock citizens we deserve the truth...for our... as well as... our children's overall well being and safety! We have the right to know that there might be a murder/rapist on the loose...
I think as a City and a Community we will all feel extremely violated, disrespected and unconsidered if a violent crime was kept from us.
Does anyone have new info on the story... it's odd to me that it has been weeks since we have received any new insight.
The toxicology reports should have been back by now!
To the parents am so sorry you have to read this information. Please don't buy into this shit. Liston to the police only and believe they know what happened.
The police will never release all information in any case. The family only has that right not us.
So stop making up things in your head about what happened and get a life. Leave the family alone and let them find peace. I know a lot more then they released because I seen the kids. So stop making up your lies to cause problems. When it time the police will arrest someone if they can.
annonymous

Fremont, CA

#32 Jan 29, 2008
i knew her for a short time but i always knew she was a great person..she was full of life and excitement..its so hard to believe that shes gone..we are going to miss her alot but this is the way God choose it to be and right now i hope that she is looking down upon everyone she cares about and knows that we love her and miss her
annonymous

United States

#33 Jan 31, 2008
Umm not that it's any of my business but you can see on her Myspace comments on the day of Dec 27,2007, who she leaves with and what they do... AND there was drinking involved... I think that the people who were involved in this and left her were no friends.... But were on her friends list in Myspace....
annonymous

United States

#34 Jan 31, 2008
Sly Mcfly

Dec 27, 2007 1:19 AM
lol that hella sucks....umm idk were gonna be drinking for sure for sure...you should chill with us...are you down i'll see wats up

Thats his comment!!
Mom

Waimanalo, HI

#35 Jan 31, 2008
To all that knew and loved Julia. We are suffering the loss of our beloved Julia. She will always be remembered for her loving heart, her beautiful smile and her compassion and love for her family and friends. Hers was a life I truely believe ended tragically and was ended to soon.

It is my hope that my daughters death was not n in vain. I hope that parents see her death and realize that not only is it okay to say no to your children it is our responsibility to do this!!! For all parents who are ignoring the fact that their children should not be out late, knowing darn well that nothing good happens at night unless it is with adult supervision( and they are not the ones allowing them to drink). It is time for these people to grow up and become better role models for our children and not be afraid of what our children think of us. It is the parents responsiblity to lay down a strong foundation for which they may grow. They need to see positive actions and communication no matter what your economic situation is. Poor,middle class,rich, does not make a difference if you are not instilling morals and strong values and beliefs in our children then we are failing as parents and as a community.

I truely believe that whoever did leave Julia (and Everyone knows someone left her) was a person with no integrity,morals or without feeling. Their parents, in my opinion failed all of us in society. Our children never asked to be brought into this world and we need to remember that also.
Panic or whatever the case was is not an excuse and I truley believe that the day will come when they or he or she gets what they deserve. LIFE is to short to waste on hate. I have no sympathy for these people and will not even waste my energy to have hate in my heart for whoever did this to Julia. I am however, a firm believer in the old saying, WHAT COMES AROUND GOES AROUND!!! and I know one day this will happen when they least expect. Only God knows what really happened and I leave it in his hands now.

My love and thanks for all
that knew and loved Julia
She was a wonderful girl
and will never be
forgotten!!!!

I love you mija
MOM
I'd like to say Thank you to all the friends and family that made the long trip for Julia's funeral services. It was wonderful to see how many lives she touched in such a short amount of time on this earth!!!!
unkonown

Manteca, CA

#36 Mar 2, 2008
i dont truely understand y all of a sudden people care for her cuz wen she was alive everyone talked crap about her and always hated her see people you never know what you have til its gone
Devon

Long Beach, CA

#37 May 8, 2009
Mom wrote:
To all that knew and loved Julia. We are suffering the loss of our beloved Julia. She will always be remembered for her loving heart, her beautiful smile and her compassion and love for her family and friends. Hers was a life I truely believe ended tragically and was ended to soon.
It is my hope that my daughters death was not n in vain. I hope that parents see her death and realize that not only is it okay to say no to your children it is our responsibility to do this!!! For all parents who are ignoring the fact that their children should not be out late, knowing darn well that nothing good happens at night unless it is with adult supervision( and they are not the ones allowing them to drink). It is time for these people to grow up and become better role models for our children and not be afraid of what our children think of us. It is the parents responsiblity to lay down a strong foundation for which they may grow. They need to see positive actions and communication no matter what your economic situation is. Poor,middle class,rich, does not make a difference if you are not instilling morals and strong values and beliefs in our children then we are failing as parents and as a community.
I truely believe that whoever did leave Julia (and Everyone knows someone left her) was a person with no integrity,morals or without feeling. Their parents, in my opinion failed all of us in society. Our children never asked to be brought into this world and we need to remember that also.
Panic or whatever the case was is not an excuse and I truley believe that the day will come when they or he or she gets what they deserve. LIFE is to short to waste on hate. I have no sympathy for these people and will not even waste my energy to have hate in my heart for whoever did this to Julia. I am however, a firm believer in the old saying, WHAT COMES AROUND GOES AROUND!!! and I know one day this will happen when they least expect. Only God knows what really happened and I leave it in his hands now.
My love and thanks for all
that knew and loved Julia
She was a wonderful girl
and will never be
forgotten!!!!
I love you mija
MOM
I'd like to say Thank you to all the friends and family that made the long trip for Julia's funeral services. It was wonderful to see how many lives she touched in such a short amount of time on this earth!!!!
I really loved my cousin Julia. And yes, whoever left her out in the cold that night is not a true friend. You are supposed to take care of your friends like they're family. I love you Julia!!!
Devon

Rowland Heights, CA

#38 May 22, 2009
All I have to say is that Julia was a great person. She was loved by everyone,including me.I miss her alot.I wish someone could give us more details on what really happend the night of December 28,2007. Please help our family be able to sleep in peace knowing that my cousin didn't die in vain. In loving memory of Julia Gonzales.
Anthony Hagins

United States

#39 Jan 12, 2011
annonymous wrote:
Sly Mcfly
Dec 27, 2007 1:19 AM
lol that hella sucks....umm idk were gonna be drinking for sure for sure...you should chill with us...are you down i'll see wats up
Thats his comment!!
This is the poster of this comment. Im sorry for your families loss, truly. We all attended her funeral in SoCal. We cared for Julia and would've never let anything like that happen to her. We were kids, we did drink and act irresponsibly but that doesn't justify what happened to her. I never saw Julia that night and can guarantee with my life she would have made it home safely. I only wish she would have chilled with us that night. This will hurt me forever and ever. We love you Julia.

And for all the outsiders looking in, that's all you can do is comment about things you have no clue about. All you can do is speculate on the lives of others and blame her family and friends. You know nothing about nothing. Fuck off! You want to post anonymous comments talking trash about people you don't know. Stop being anonymous and contact me. Cowards....
Lake Elsinore

AOL

#40 Aug 21, 2011
RIP Julia I know that I didnt know you very well or for very long but you will be missed and always be loved.. I know that your family really misses you..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waterford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Whats going on at Savemart?? (Aug '09) Jun 8 Bill gTes 38
Assyrian Community ( ROMEL ESMAIL WANTED FOR FR... Jun 8 Bella Esmail Moore 3
Starvision Direct Cable is taking applications, Jun 7 KBS 2
Girl, 18, dark hair named Andrea on Periscope Jun 1 PersonaMystic 1
News Oakdale homeowner clearing clutter, but neighbo... (Oct '11) May '16 Your Service Prov... 2
News Sixth grader on why reading matters: 'Reading c... May '16 Who 1
Cottonwood Cafe Proprietors May '16 KBS 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Waterford Mortgages