Woman's Body Discovered In Turlock Park

Dec 28, 2007 Full story: CBS13/CW31 41

Police in Turlock are investigating the discovery of a young woman's body in a park.The body was found at Pedretti Park on Tegner Road in Turlock this morning.Police won's say if there are any signs of foul ... via CBS13/CW31

Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
unknown

AOL

#1 Dec 29, 2007
she was 16 years old not 20.
Liz

Courtland, CA

#2 Dec 29, 2007
I feel so bad that it been over 36 hours and no one knows who she is. I think that so sad her parents didn't even notice she was missing. Parents need to be changed with being lazy ass mother F--- when they can't even take care of there children.
unknown

Azusa, CA

#3 Dec 30, 2007
Liz wrote:
I feel so bad that it been over 36 hours and no one knows who she is. I think that so sad her parents didn't even notice she was missing. Parents need to be changed with being lazy ass mother F--- when they can't even take care of there children.
yes we know who she is. Julia Gonzales. Family was all notified before the media. 16 and beautiful... please think before yuo jump to conclusions.of course officials wont say anything until everything in cleared with the family.
unknow

Riverbank, CA

#4 Dec 30, 2007
am so sorry for your loss I have already contact the police with information about the case. I just wish they would show a photo of the girl so I will know for sure if it the same person I show or not. I have been so sick wondering. If I could of done something different that night. Please tell the family am sorry for there loss. Can anyone give any more detail of what she looked like or if she lived in turlock.
unknown

Downey, CA

#5 Dec 30, 2007
unknow wrote:
am so sorry for your loss I have already contact the police with information about the case. I just wish they would show a photo of the girl so I will know for sure if it the same person I show or not. I have been so sick wondering. If I could of done something different that night. Please tell the family am sorry for there loss. Can anyone give any more detail of what she looked like or if she lived in turlock.
name was Julia Gonzales... she had freckles. thin. long brown straight thin hair. very beautiful girl. nice smile. straight teeth. I have pictures but wouldnt post them up here
unknown

Downey, CA

#6 Dec 30, 2007
and yes she did live in turlock.
unknown

Houston, PA

#7 Dec 30, 2007
EVERYONE GOING TO CLAIM TO KNOW HER AND IT WILL TAKE TIME FOR THE POLICE TO GATHER INFORMATION.
unknown

Azusa, CA

#8 Dec 31, 2007
unknown wrote:
EVERYONE GOING TO CLAIM TO KNOW HER AND IT WILL TAKE TIME FOR THE POLICE TO GATHER INFORMATION.
Yes I knew her.
We will know everything tomorrow. For those who knew her, the services will be held in So Cal where she grew up.

Try peer editing to see if u make sense before posting cuz I dont understand it.
Cindy

Pittsburg, CA

#9 Dec 31, 2007
unknown wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I knew her.
We will know everything tomorrow. For those who knew her, the services will be held in So Cal where she grew up.
Try peer editing to see if u make sense before posting cuz I dont understand it.
I think this person was trying to say. The police have many leads. Once they know who really seen her before she died. Then the family will know a lot more information about the hours before she died. No where did she state she felt anyone her way making up stores.
Cindy

Pittsburg, CA

#10 Dec 31, 2007
sorry bad spelling kid helping me type.
news

United States

#11 Jan 1, 2008
Rumor IDs dead Turlock girl; cops quiet

Posted by roboblogger 6 hrs ago | Bookmark and Share

news update

could post items too many words
news

United States

#12 Jan 1, 2008
Someone posted she had a myspace but I couldn't locate it......
unknown

AOL

#13 Jan 1, 2008
news wrote:
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...
unknown

Downey, CA

#14 Jan 1, 2008
news wrote:
Her name is spelled Julia Gonzalez, she had put that she is 19 on her myspace.
unknown

AOL

#15 Jan 1, 2008
TO ALL THAT KNEW AND LOVED JULIA GONZALEZ. WE ARE HAVING A CANDLE LIGHT MEMORIAL TOMORROW NIGHT (JANUARY 2,2008) AT PEDRETTI PARK AT 6:00 P.M. PLEASE COME AND JOIN HER FAMILY TO REMEMBER OUR BEAUTIFUL JULIA (NANA).
WE ARE ALSO HAVING A MEMORIAL SERVICE ON THURSDAY (JANUARY 3, 2008) AT WESTSIDE MINISTRIES AT 7:00 P.M.
WE ARE ENCOURAGING ALL OF JULIA'S FRIENDS TO ATTEND IN HONORING OF HER MEMORY.
CATHOLIC BURIAL SERVICE WILL BE HELD IN WHITTER, CA ON SATURDAY (JANUARY 5,2008).
unknown

Downey, CA

#16 Jan 4, 2008
Julia Alexis Gonzalez
JULIA ALEXIS GONZALEZ JULY 21, 1991 - DEC. 28, 2007 Julia Alexis Nana'' was taken from us unexpectedly on December 28, 2007 at the young age of 16. Julia was born on July 21, 1991 in Glendora, CA. She enjoyed spending time with her friends and family. Julia loved to cook and bake for her family. She had a passion for dancing, listening to music, and talking on the phone. Julia loved life and lived it to the fullest. Julia leaves behind her mother Cynthia Gonzalez, brothers Anthony and Michael, and sister Vanessa Marie all of Whittier,Ca. She is also survived by her Grandmother Darlene Gonzalez of Turlock and Grandfather Alex Gonzalez of Lake Elsinore,CA. She leaves behind Uncles Alex and David Gonzalez, and Tia Olivia Gonzalez, all of Turlock. Also by an extended family of great aunts and uncles and numerous cousins. A memorial service will be held at Westside Ministries on Thursday January 03,2008 @ 7:00 p.m. Located at: 950 Columbia in Turlock. A Catholic burial will be held in Whittier, Ca on the 5th of January at Rose Hills Cemetery. Julia was a vibrant and beautiful young lady who lived life fearlessly. She will always remain in the hearts and minds of those who were blessed enough to know her. She will be dearly missed.www.modbee.com/obituaries
Published in the Modesto Bee from 1/3/2008 - 1/4/2008.
anonymouse

Riverbank, CA

#17 Jan 5, 2008
When will they announce cause death. people want to know how she died or who did this to her.
Was it an OD was it natural e.g unknown heart problem? was she murdered.
Please! people want to know if we should be concerned about our children.
unknown

San Bernardino, CA

#18 Jan 5, 2008
Sweet girl....I will never forget her. I cant believe something like this happened to her and her family...they are truley the sweetest people.I wish her family peace.
bobo

Modesto, CA

#19 Jan 7, 2008
unknown wrote:
Sweet girl....I will never forget her. I cant believe something like this happened to her and her family...they are truley the sweetest people.I wish her family peace.
if they are so sweet, than they shouldn't have been letting this girl run the streets doing drugs with her friends..check out her myspace page and you'll see hw much she talks about doing drugs. it's her folks faults for letting her run around with the wrong people. WAKE UP!! if you let your kids run with trash, they either become trash or die.
bobo

Modesto, CA

#20 Jan 7, 2008
unknown wrote:
dopehead

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waterford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rooftop burglaries Nov 21 Kisskathis 2
Will the water last in California? Nov 17 fish294 1
Turlock candidate has long history in Stanislau... (Oct '06) Nov 7 Joe 6
Walmart in Oakdale? (Aug '07) Nov 2 Riverbank resident 13
Bodies found in burned car (Sep '11) Oct 30 antrax57 34
Crook in Arnold Oct '14 Commander Bunny 3
OAKDALE (NWO) FEMA CONCENTRATION CAMP being bui... (Nov '08) Oct '14 Riverbank resident 105
Waterford Dating
Find my Match

Waterford People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Waterford News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Waterford

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:07 pm PST