waterford law enforcement priorities ...

waterford law enforcement priorities are back assward!

Posted in the Waterford Forum

ANDY AND MAUREEN

Upper Coomera, Australia

#1 Apr 7, 2006
BE ARRESTED IN WATERFORD CALIFORNIA FOR DRIVING WITH NO LISCENCE, JAYWALKING, DUMPSTER DIVING, IS AN COMMON ENDLESS LIST OF REASONS A PERSON CAN GET ARRESTED IN THIS TOWN.
BUT A 19 YEAR OLD MAN GET'S BRUTALLY ATTACKED BY FOUR ASSAILANTS WITH METAL PIPES IN THE DEAD CENTER OF TOWN
ACCROSS THE STREET FROM THE "ONLY" DONUT SHOP IN A WELL LIT UP AREA AT 3 AM.,ABSOLUTELY NO SIGNS OF LAW ENFORCEMNET WERE PRESENT .AS THE VICTIM LIES IN A POOL OF BLOOD AND GASOLINE FIGHTING FOR HIS LIFE,HE STRUGGLES TO REACH HELP. NOT UNTIL HE WAS DISCOVERED BY SCRATCHING AT A STRANGERS DOOR, WAS HE ABLE TO GET MEDICAL ATTENTION.
PROMPTING THE INVESTIGATION OFFICERS APPROACHED THE VICTIM WITH PHOTOS AND SUGGESTIVE COMMENTS AND NAMES OF LOCAL THUGS WHOS PROFILES FIT THIS TYPE OF CRIME AND ARE NOT STRANGERS TO TROUBLE. ALTHOUGH THE SUSPECTS ALL LIVE WITHIN A 1 MILE RADIUS OF EACHOTHER AND THE SHERIFFS DEPARTMENT AS WELL. AFTER 3 DAYS STILL, NO ARRESTS HAVE BEEN MADE.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waterford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wanted on 242 PC Charges (Aug '16) May 16 KES 11
warning Apr '17 Anonymous 1
Slanderous and Defamatory comments... Apr '17 Your Service Prov... 2
Bella Esmail Moore.. The F.B.I and United State... (Jan '16) Apr '17 Romel Esmail 6
Romel Esmail Wanted For Fraud!!! Bring Him In F... Apr '17 Bella Esmail Moore 2
Assyrian Community ( ROMEL ESMAIL WANTED FOR FR... (Mar '16) Apr '17 Romel Esmail 4
Walmart in Oakdale? (Aug '07) Apr '17 Tanyaschexnayder 19

Waterford Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Waterford Mortgages