Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201860 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

Big D

Modesto, CA

#177471 Jan 28, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Grows stronger? Sexual deviancy? Lust doesn't last.
They make pills for that

Which reminds me, did anyone see the story about the retirement home? Not long after Viagra came out there was an outbreak of VD in a retirement home, it was spreading rampant through the community

Had me laughing
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#177472 Jan 28, 2013
Jane Dodo wrote:
<quoted text>Honey, don't try blame your inability to understand what you read on me. Next you'll be using the ol' "the dog ate my homework" excuse.
Polygamy shouldn't be allowed because Frankie's got a reading comprehension problem.

Priceless!

But let's try to get you back on topic. Why do you believe polygamy doesn't deserve the same respect as same sex marriage?
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#177473 Jan 28, 2013
Jane Dodo wrote:
<quoted text>
Too gay for me.
That's hard to believe.

You are wrong, Miss Thing. Many men shave their legs. Even straight men.

I bet you don't.
Largelanguage

Halkyn, UK

#177474 Jan 28, 2013
Jane Dodo wrote:
<quoted text>
Too gay for me.
It must be very gay for it to be too much!
Largelanguage

Halkyn, UK

#177475 Jan 28, 2013
Especially for Jane Dodo.
Matted

Covina, CA

#177476 Jan 28, 2013
Jane doodoos

Hasn't finish with either one of you "out of towners" who post the same old small town and minded tripe.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#177477 Jan 28, 2013
Matted wrote:
Jane doodoos
Hasn't finish with either one of you "out of towners" who post the same old small town and minded tripe.
Your town sucks. Janey Doody's town REALLY sucks.
LittleMInds

Covina, CA

#177479 Jan 28, 2013
The rash of LittleMInds posting more worthless dribble. Can be cured with cream lotions and a shot of anti-BS.
Jane Dodo

West New York, NJ

#177480 Jan 28, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Polygamy shouldn't be allowed because Frankie's got a reading comprehension problem.
Priceless!
But let's try to get you back on topic. Why do you believe polygamy doesn't deserve the same respect as same sex marriage?
Ok.... I'm leaning toward brain damage as your excuse. "Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage" is the topic here. You can't even stay focused on the topic let alone make a coherent reply.
Jane Dodo

West New York, NJ

#177481 Jan 28, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
That's hard to believe.
You are wrong, Miss Thing. Many men shave their legs. Even straight men.
I bet you don't.
Been taking a survey have ya?
Many men shave their legs, eh? Mkay.....
Been taking a survey, have ya? I can just see you going door to door with your little clipboard.
Jane Dodo

West New York, NJ

#177482 Jan 28, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
It must be very gay for it to be too much!
Two men wearing only speedos, rolling around on top of each other, PRETENDING to be wrestling? Yeah..... super gay.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#177484 Jan 28, 2013
Jane Dodo wrote:
<quoted text>
Been taking a survey have ya?
Many men shave their legs, eh? Mkay.....
Been taking a survey, have ya? I can just see you going door to door with your little clipboard.
Anything but substance eh Janey Doody!

Why are you a hypocrite? Why don't you give polygamy at least the same consideration as same sex marriage?

The answer is not "because polygamy is illegal" The answer is not Frankie cannot read.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#177485 Jan 28, 2013
Jane Dodo wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok.... I'm leaning toward brain damage as your excuse. "Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage" is the topic here. You can't even stay focused on the topic let alone make a coherent reply.
Don’t let them bet to you, it is a standard bait and switch tactic, they cannot win on the actual issue at hand, they are about to get their behinds handed to them by the supreme court

So they are desperately trying to divert the issue onto something else.
Largelanguage

Halkyn, UK

#177486 Jan 28, 2013
Jane Dodo wrote:
<quoted text>
Two men wearing only speedos, rolling around on top of each other, PRETENDING to be wrestling? Yeah..... super gay.
Its sports tradition moron.

Anyway, considering you, I thought you'd like that sort of thing, oh, not gay enough for you? Wish they were naked now? HAHAHAHA
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#177487 Jan 28, 2013
Jane Dodo wrote:
<quoted text>
Two men wearing only speedos, rolling around on top of each other, PRETENDING to be wrestling? Yeah..... super gay.
It's great entertainment to watch with the grandkids. So what if they look or are gay? Me and the kids or their Aunt Tara and her wife aren't prejudiced! Are you? I mean you're gay for chrissakes!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#177488 Jan 28, 2013
Jane Dodo wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok.... I'm leaning toward brain damage as your excuse. "Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage" is the topic here. You can't even stay focused on the topic let alone make a coherent reply.
Aside from the dopey ad hominem, don't you agree the judges decision bodes well for polygamy?

Please don't bother to respond if it's just to attack me or present another straw man unless you can actually make it witty. Which you can't.
Jane Dodo

West New York, NJ

#177489 Jan 28, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Anything but substance eh Janey Doody!
Why are you a hypocrite? Why don't you give polygamy at least the same consideration as same sex marriage?
The answer is not "because polygamy is illegal" The answer is not Frankie cannot read.
No, dumbass. The answer is START A POLYGAMY THREAD if you wish to discuss polygamy.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#177490 Jan 28, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Don’t let them bet to you, it is a standard bait and switch tactic, they cannot win on the actual issue at hand, they are about to get their behinds handed to them by the supreme court
So they are desperately trying to divert the issue onto something else.
I fully support same sex marriage and I am looking forward to it's success in court. I have loved ones negatively affected by it's ban. And I love gay weddings!

So we got that out of the way. Let's try and get you back on topic instead of you trying to divert the issue. Don't you agree the judges decision bodes well for polygamy?
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#177491 Jan 28, 2013
Jane Dodo wrote:
<quoted text>
No, dumbass. The answer is START A POLYGAMY THREAD if you wish to discuss polygamy.
Don't you agree that the judge's decision bodes well for polygamy?

Isn't your support for same sex marriage but not poly marriage hypocritical?

Why don't you start a straw man thread? Or a dopey ad hominem thread? Or maybe a shaved man leg thread? Or a reading comprehension thread?
Largelanguage

Halkyn, UK

#177492 Jan 28, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I fully support same sex marriage and I am looking forward to it's success in court. I have loved ones negatively affected by it's ban. And I love gay weddings!
So we got that out of the way. Let's try and get you back on topic instead of you trying to divert the issue. Don't you agree the judges decision bodes well for polygamy?
I'm going to make a brave statement, gay people can't be loved.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waterford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Oakdale homeowner clearing clutter, but neighbo... (Oct '11) Wed Your Service Prov... 2
News Sixth grader on why reading matters: 'Reading c... May 24 Who 1
Cottonwood Cafe Proprietors May 21 KBS 1
romel esmail & bella esmail moore (Oct '15) May 21 Romel Esmail wanted 9
News Transient Sex Offender Moving To Stanislaus (Nov '08) May 18 Laura 4
Assyrian Community ( ROMEL ESMAIL WANTED FOR FR... May 17 Romel Esmail 2
Teen Challenge Exposed! (Nov '07) May 14 Aspen 236
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Waterford Mortgages