Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201846 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

Anonymous

Vallejo, CA

#231780 Jul 15, 2014
Homophobic Mexican Chant Causes Problems For Sacramento Soccer
http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-California...
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#231781 Jul 15, 2014
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
You are way more irrelevant than religion toots.
ahahhahahahaha.... you are so clueless...
Stance

Monrovia, CA

#231783 Jul 15, 2014
don't really care if same sex people get married or are together in any capacity. I am for equal rights BUT.......... I am very annoyed that peoples votes don't mean anything anymore. What happened to a majority vote rules? What happened to the peoples voice?

My stance on this has nothing to do with same sex couples. This is just the latest thing a court has overturned or blocked that THE PEOPLE voted for. Look at AZ., look back at prop. 187 which would have saved is billions in illegal immigrant funding. The people of the USA are trying to make changes to better our country and the few judges are effectively disenfranchising us.
Again this is not directed at same sex couples it is major frustration over the majority loosing there voice.

WHY VOTE????
Lime ease

Monrovia, CA

#231785 Jul 15, 2014
Take that lime ease now, it works on just about everyone. Shut up frank your looking as bad as s fox news.
flutter

Monrovia, CA

#231787 Jul 15, 2014
Porky Pig-Karl Rove the leading racists makes off color comments about Holder's race criticism 'unacceptable' the GOP and Republican party are nothing but snakes and racists.

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#231788 Jul 15, 2014
Peter wrote:
No offence to you Mr. Pee Pete.
I am rarely offended. In fact my backside can be brutally offended and this Bruin is just fine with that ;)
chumplee

Sonoma, CA

#231790 Jul 16, 2014
how do,
the reason ma an me want to return this thing as that we already got four (4) of them hear as you already know as you sent them to ma. Now we do not have the room or the money for all this stuff and please take them back. Please have your install guy explain how it makes sense to deliver and install a walk-in tub four times over for a bedridden lady like my ma? Then have them explain howcome they installed them in the living room area where now there is no room to get around because of them with pipes and stuff all over. The landlady says that if we was to put water in them why then the floor would collapse and we would "own this whole building and pay forever".
Please take them back!

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#231791 Jul 16, 2014
chumplee wrote:
how do,
the reason ma an me want to return this thing as that we already got four (4) of them hear as you already know as you sent them to ma. Now we do not have the room or the money for all this stuff and please take them back. Please have your install guy explain how it makes sense to deliver and install a walk-in tub four times over for a bedridden lady like my ma? Then have them explain howcome they installed them in the living room area where now there is no room to get around because of them with pipes and stuff all over. The landlady says that if we was to put water in them why then the floor would collapse and we would "own this whole building and pay forever".
Please take them back!
WTF? Rollin in the Deep?
Spud

Monrovia, CA

#231792 Jul 16, 2014
Time marches on and the Old Spud linkers are dying off.
toe jam

Monrovia, CA

#231795 Jul 16, 2014
Brunt-toe is what your known as s.

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#231796 Jul 16, 2014
Bruno wrote:
<quoted text>
Our country is FKed, there is no good party any longer ---
Well as backup plan, we can always hold a party in our pants ;)

Go UCLA-LGBT-Progressive Bruins!
livered

Monrovia, CA

#231797 Jul 16, 2014
This piece of c r a p o topic has been banned.
Lisa

Los Angeles, CA

#231801 Jul 17, 2014
Have you had a problem getting paid from your employers? Overtime pay not delivered? Wrongful Termination? OR Sexual harassment? Read on to see if we can help! http://www.employmentattorneyca.com/contact-u...

Since: Oct 13

San Jose, CA

#231804 Jul 17, 2014
Why ban on sam-sex marriage ? I heard that in usa many people use this hdmi splitter best buy , It is really ? http://www.hdgenius.com/HD312PRO-2-way-3D-HDM...
sooshie

Sonoma, CA

#231805 Jul 17, 2014
Cali Girl 2014 wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF? Rollin in the Deep?
Youre sure right there. that chumleep guy/gal sure sounds deestressed plenty a lot. do they really got tubs all over the room? this is messy. did they get credit? where do they get credit for all the tubs? what about a sale? we would buy them if the price was cheep. no dirty. if the granma is a gays then the deal is off unless there is a steep discounts.
SuzieSue

Monrovia, CA

#231806 Jul 17, 2014
Has the annual SuzieSue festival begun already?

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#231807 Jul 17, 2014
Lisa wrote:
Have you had a problem getting paid from your employers? Overtime pay not delivered? Wrongful Termination? OR Sexual harassment? Read on to see if we can help! http://www.employmentattorneyca.com/contact-u...
No. No..No. No. why should I read on?

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#231808 Jul 17, 2014
SuzieSue wrote:
Has the annual SuzieSue festival begun already?
I heard it's in Covina at the city hall?
What Arrogrance

Monrovia, CA

#231810 Jul 17, 2014
Drought rules donít apply in beautiful Glendora

The extreme arrogance of the Glendora city officials is obvious when they threaten residents for trying to conserve water.

The message they send is that the rest of the state needs to conserve but in beautiful Glendora go ahead and use all you need to keep green lawns.

It is apparently OK to nightly water the lawns at Big Tree Park, including the walks and gutters, because conservation rules do not apply to their pristine city.

What arrogance!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#231811 Jul 17, 2014
Lisa wrote:
Hi lady.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waterford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Woman's Body Discovered In Turlock Park (Dec '07) Jul 21 Mike 42
Walmart in Oakdale? (Aug '07) Jul 9 TellItLikeItIs 15
Teen Challenge Exposed! (Nov '07) Jun '15 j-snyder 232
News East Bay water district will sue to fight state... Jun '15 Tammy 1
OAKDALE (NWO) FEMA CONCENTRATION CAMP being bui... (Nov '08) Jun '15 freedomfighter76 124
blake barry (Aug '14) Aug '14 lisa 1
News MID considers customer ATMs, solar rebates, sto... (Jul '14) Aug '14 Alison Young 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Waterford Mortgages