Woman fired over racist anti-Obama Fa...

Woman fired over racist anti-Obama Facebook post

There are 230 comments on the New York Daily News story from Nov 10, 2012, titled Woman fired over racist anti-Obama Facebook post. In it, New York Daily News reports that:

Denise Helms "didn't think it would be that big of a deal," to post on Facebook calling the president a racial slur then mentioning a possible assassination.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New York Daily News.

conservative crapola

Orefield, PA

#23 Nov 10, 2012
Thanks, Denise. You've helped reinforce our President as the job creator he's been.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#24 Nov 10, 2012
read up

Cerrillos, NM

#25 Nov 10, 2012
Ex-GOP Con wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney is not the President of the United States. You are another example of a so-called "American" who doesn't even know American laws.
.
read the law yourself, secret service protection extends to the candidates in the general election so the racist tweets threatening to kill Romney are also a felony. The only reason you see nothing in the news is because these tweeters are racist, unemployed welfare moochers that didn't have a job to get fired from, and oh .. they were black and the MSM can't report on black crime.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#26 Nov 10, 2012
read up wrote:
<quoted text>
.
read the law yourself, secret service protection extends to the candidates in the general election so the racist tweets threatening to kill Romney are also a felony.
Threats to kill any human being in the USA is a felony -moe-ron-, so what?

Before there would be any prosecution, there would be a determination of intent. Running your mouth: not bloody likely.
Seth Adams

AOL

#27 Nov 10, 2012
PooPoo Platter wrote:
Racist internet posts and threats against the President?
Yeah, employers will frown on that..
Amen. Limpwristed, brain dead Americans just surrendered to more obama to assure that tomorrow will never be as good as yesterday for their families.

Election is over. Americans need ot STFU and submit to being less than......

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#28 Nov 10, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Threats to kill any human being in the USA is a felony -moe-ron-, so what?
Before there would be any prosecution, there would be a determination of intent. Running your mouth: not bloody likely.
So is assassinating American citizens without due process.

Your guy: Guilty.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#30 Nov 10, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Threats to kill any human being in the USA is a felony -moe-ron-, so what?
Before there would be any prosecution, there would be a determination of intent. Running your mouth: not bloody likely.
Why do you despise the truth so much when it shines a bad light on your party/president?

You should be thanking your lucky stars that the media shields and protects him. Watergate pales next to Benghazi. Whatever happened to journalists with integrity?
conservative crapola

Orefield, PA

#31 Nov 10, 2012
Whatever happened to journalists with integrity?

They could no longer bring themselves to work for fux pretend news.
hahahahaha

Carmel, IN

#32 Nov 10, 2012
La Santa Muerte wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you despise the truth so much when it shines a bad light on your party/president?
You should be thanking your lucky stars that the media shields and protects him. Watergate pales next to Benghazi. Whatever happened to journalists with integrity?
The liberal elite have won the battle against socialism which has been going on for decades. They have gradually made changes to assure them of a victory and we have seen it happen this year.
Crooked liberal media

Los Angeles, CA

#33 Nov 10, 2012
Millions more Obama voters will lose their jobs soon. They brought it on themselves. See you in the soup kitchen!

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#34 Nov 10, 2012
Damn. People wonder why the republicans lost? If this "average" conservative is any indication of republican intelligence then I'm surprised any of them can find the front door each morning.

She whips off racial slur and then discusses the assasination of an American president and thinks no one will notice? Mensa material.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#35 Nov 10, 2012
La Santa Muerte wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you despise the truth so much when it shines a bad light on your party/president?
It's going to be a long four years if you don't pace yourself, whiner.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#36 Nov 10, 2012
Crooked liberal media wrote:
See you in the soup kitchen!
I see you are already in line.

“Barbie Doll Queen”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#38 Nov 10, 2012
Ex-GOP Con wrote:
You can't make death threats against the President. It amazes me how some people who claim to be "American" don't know basic American laws.
The Secret Service they will catch you and you will end up in Prison it is a no no
Gary

Bellingham, WA

#39 Nov 10, 2012
Billy Ringo wrote:
Helms can always get a job as a "special correspondent" on BSM News (formerly Faux).
You're right on. This flabby mouth would be
a shoe-in for a job inside the Fox News bubble.
Gary

Bellingham, WA

#40 Nov 10, 2012
Crooked liberal media wrote:
Millions more Obama voters will lose their jobs soon. They brought it on themselves. See you in the soup kitchen!
In the soup kitchen? What happened, have you used up all your food stamps already?

“Barbie Doll Queen”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#41 Nov 10, 2012
reeldeel wrote:
Damn. People wonder why the republicans lost? If this "average" conservative is any indication of republican intelligence then I'm surprised any of them can find the front door each morning.
She whips off racial slur and then discusses the assasination of an American president and thinks no one will notice? Mensa material.
The Republicans lost because they want to take away our Social Security and our basic health care and leave the American People with no health care and no Social Security plus the dumb nut Republicans the want to take away womens rights to contraception and they wanted to make abortion illegal even in cases of rape and incest Republicans are way to extreme they need to lighten up? look at Colorado now that we Democrats have control of the House an open gay Speaker has been elected and now same sex marriage is a reality is going to happen next year, for it is about time becuase them Republicans discriminate against the gay community and deny them their basic Legal Rights to Marriage which is now going to pass in Colorado it is about time yea!
Crooked liberal media

Los Angeles, CA

#42 Nov 10, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you are already in line.
Not yet. I've been barely holding on for 4 years now. Barely managed to pay my bills by working 3 times as hard for 1/2 the usual income. I'm very tired...

I don't deserve what's going to happen to me over the next 4 years (perhaps decades), but I have no sympathy for what's going to happen to the people who voted for Obama again.

What's the expression? "Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me?"

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#43 Nov 10, 2012
Roger Edgar wrote:
Will she be sent to a Re-Education camp? It is suggested that White families make some changes after the Election. In order to assure your families safety teach them to end every statement about the Obama Government with "All hail THE Obama, blessed be his Name" when in public settings.
In your case, you should get down on your knees and build an Obama shrine in the middle of your trailer.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#44 Nov 10, 2012
smart guy wrote:
Just think she gets fired from her job. Since her job had nothing to do with what she has done Obama and his people of change will have to pay her unemployment. Possible food stamps too. Maybe if Obama pays for her well being for the next 4 years it might turn her into a DEMOCRAT. Kinda looks like a WIN WIN situation for both of them.
Dear (not so) smart guy,

Go suck an egg.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waterford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wanted on 242 PC Charges (Aug '16) Dec 27 Your Service Prov... 17
Open Mine Dec 18 Zurdillo 1
http://JobZipo.com/?refer=58314 Dec '17 Kaykay83 3
News Robert 'Bobby' Tennison still missing in SoHum;... (Nov '09) Nov '17 TamTam72 22
News CSU Stanislaus Students, Supporters March Nearl... Nov '17 Dee Dee Dee 2
News Mornings with the One Percent is Live Weekday M... Oct '17 Tominscv 1
News Herea s what Inland Empire immigrants should kn... Sep '17 Obama 2

Waterford Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Waterford Mortgages