Oakdale City Council approves a long-...

Oakdale City Council approves a long-range growth plan, despite the protests of residents

There are 1 comment on the The Modesto Bee story from Mar 4, 2014, titled Oakdale City Council approves a long-range growth plan, despite the protests of residents. In it, The Modesto Bee reports that:

An overflow crowd of opponents turned out, but the council voted unanimously to approve the Crane Crossing and Sierra Pointe projects.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Modesto Bee.

oakdalebear

La Mesa, CA

#1 Mar 4, 2014
We need a new mayor, oakdale needs no more growth

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waterford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Oakdale's finest. (Dec '09) Feb 16 No ones pawn 6
News Chow Down at Oakdale's Testicle Festival (Mar '09) Feb 13 Phart Hungrily 76
Teen Challenge Exposed! (Nov '07) Feb 3 Cindy 238
Bella Esmail Moore-Your whole family including ... (Jul '16) Feb 1 Romel Esmail 6
Bella Esmail Moore.. The F.B.I and United State... (Jan '16) Jan '17 Bella Esmail Moore 4
reward - reward - bring these 2 assyrians into ... (Jul '16) Jan '17 Bella Esmail Moore 2
Rockford Anderson of OPD Jan '17 KBS 3

Waterford Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Waterford Mortgages