Police: Man wanted in a 78 murders dead

Police: Man wanted in a 78 murders dead

There are 5 comments on the Bennington Banner story from Jun 22, 2010, titled Police: Man wanted in a 78 murders dead. In it, Bennington Banner reports that:

Authorities believe the man wanted in the murders of his wife and 5-year-old daughter 32 years ago in Jericho killed himself in Arizona in 1997 during a police chase, Vermont State Police said Tuesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Bennington Banner.

Hmmmm

Bennington, VT

#1 Jun 23, 2010
Now, how about picking up all of the convicted child molesters that are out on the streets and have violated their conditions of release?
sick of idiots

Bennington, VT

#2 Jun 23, 2010
How about reporting them, as you clearly follow their movements and know all about it.
Sick of Your Sh1t

Buffalo, NY

#3 Jun 23, 2010
sick of idiots wrote:
How about reporting them, as you clearly follow their movements and know all about it.
Give Hmmmm your address and the whereabouts of your son and I'm sure he
would oblige!
Hmmmm

Bennington, VT

#4 Jun 26, 2010
sick of idiots wrote:
You are most certainly sick of yourself. The information, oh stupid one, is readily available. If you have the smarts, go to .....

http://www.dps.state.vt.us/cjs/s_registry.htm

Check the NUMEROUS offenders that are walking the streets in Bennington alone.

And I need to report them?
GMB

Waterbury, VT

#5 Jun 27, 2010
that is theee dumbest headline ever...man who killed people is wanted but he's dead..wtf?...there's a case file worth pursuing huh ....who CARES!!!!!!!!!! the guy is dead...he should have been shot right after his first victim. but no, let's rehabilitate him...then he won't kill anymore, lol at least not until you let him out. stupid stupid stupid...do ANY of us learn from the past. i know only half of you have further than a 5th grade education, but it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out what's right and wrong...if you're doing wrong then you just don't care, so why should ANYone care about what happens to you if you are a criminal and habitual offender?...take yer come-uppins like a man as you're the one who asked for it. frogs will piss in space before that happens

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waterbury Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Peg's Pickup Bad Service (Dec '11) Oct '15 Kim 2
News Good stuff? Depends on what you're looking for (Mar '08) Jul '15 Joe 2
News Gentlewolf released on bail (Jun '07) Apr '15 Shocked with pain... 2
News Doug Racine out at Vermont Agency of Human Serv... (Aug '14) Aug '14 Anne O Toole 2
News Dummerston skeptical of solar deal (Feb '14) Aug '14 Bob Story 4
News Morrisville woman to head Stowe Land Trust (Nov '13) Dec '13 Bagfasher 2
News New Vt. psychiatric hospital under construction... (Jan '13) Apr '13 Anonymous 23

Waterbury Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Waterbury Mortgages