Naugatuck Woman Charged With Sexual A...

Naugatuck Woman Charged With Sexual Assault

There are 157 comments on the Hartford Courant story from Jan 9, 2008, titled Naugatuck Woman Charged With Sexual Assault. In it, Hartford Courant reports that:

A 43-year-old woman has been charged with sexually abusing her friend's teenage son over several years, police said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hartford Courant.

Tyler H

United States

#90 Apr 24, 2008
5 !
Bystander

United States

#91 Apr 25, 2008
Tyler H

You don't have any idea what you are are talking about. That is not going to happen.
Tyler H

United States

#92 Apr 29, 2008
1 more!
bruce

United States

#93 Apr 30, 2008
the kid is a liar
Someone who knows

United States

#94 May 4, 2008
Can you Say TRIAL???
Everyone should tell their side, Gina should not take a plea.
Andy

United States

#95 May 6, 2008
she didnt..she plead not guilty
Interested person

United States

#96 May 6, 2008
She plead not guilty - but the prosecutor has offered her a deal - to serve a shorter length of time rather than have a jury trial, where she could get many many years. It's very sad.
Andy

United States

#97 May 7, 2008
its sad because i dont think she did it..but what evidence could they possible have against her?
bruce

United States

#98 May 7, 2008
Its easy to say she should'nt take the deal (and go to trial) when your not the person looking at 20-30 years in jail.

Its too bad the kid would'nt just be honest, But he has been lying for so long that he cant back out now. Gina should have kept her mouth shut at the police station.
Andy

United States

#99 May 8, 2008
what did she say at the police station?
Stating the obvious

Snook, TX

#100 May 9, 2008
bruce wrote:
the kid is a liar
You know, if this was a 11 year old girl , there would be no question what so ever that the man who destroyed her life and rapped her of her innocence would be guilty and seen as a monster. Why not the monster known as Gina Sendra? This boy is courageous and strong to carry on the way he does.
bruce

United States

#101 May 10, 2008
Stating the obvious wrote:
<quoted text>
You know, if this was a 11 year old girl , there would be no question what so ever that the man who destroyed her life and rapped her of her innocence would be guilty and seen as a monster. Why not the monster known as Gina Sendra? This boy is courageous and strong to carry on the way he does.
The "boy" is just a immature teenager looking for attention.
9283yyy

United States

#102 May 10, 2008
The kid is a liar, he was bigger and stronger than Gina (and he wasn't 11) and totally overpowered her, then threatened her to keep quiet. There are witnesses to these events, so we'll see how it goes. The entire truth will come out in court.
Jimmy C

United States

#103 May 11, 2008
I think Gina is very guilty..if she was smart she would take a plea deal
concerned friend

Bethlehem, CT

#104 May 13, 2008
who cares about her cookies. She is a sick woman who could not get it from her husband so she decided to tap into a youn boy. What would she do if someone did this to her young child? she gross and needs to be punished
Concerned Citizen

New Haven, CT

#105 May 14, 2008
It is very sad that so many lives have been touched by this tragedy. However, in no way can a child be blamed for any of it. Gina needs to be treated the same as if it were a man that had sexual contact with a female child.
Bobby George

United States

#106 May 14, 2008
i just want to know when the final trial is..i know the next one is june 5th..but how much longer will it take
NO PLEA

United States

#107 May 14, 2008
the kid and his Mom are dirt bags
letting gina take the fall for his actions - they are the ones who have ruined the sendra family. the kid needs to fess up soon - or we'll hear about it at the trial - he made a completely false statement to the police, I hope he gets caught.
concerned friend

Ansonia, CT

#108 May 19, 2008
9283yyy wrote:
The kid is a liar, he was bigger and stronger than Gina (and he wasn't 11) and totally overpowered her, then threatened her to keep quiet. There are witnesses to these events, so we'll see how it goes. The entire truth will come out in court.
who ARE THE WITNESSES? i DON'T BELIEVE THAT FOR A MINUTE. gET A LIFE AND PERHAPS WHEN THIS IS ALL OVER, aDAM CAN GET ON WITH HIS. hE IS A WONDERFUL BOY WHO HAD HIS INNOSCENCE TAKEN FROM HIM. wHAT A SHAME THAT A "SUPPOSEDLY NICE WOMAN" WOULD DO SUCH A THING TO A MINOR.
natalee

Niles, MI

#109 May 19, 2008
His innocence? Most 14 year old boys would love to have sex with an older woman. Is this kid gay?

We will hear all the details at the trial !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waterbury Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Buses to replace some Metro-North trains Saturd... May 21 Daniels Conscience 14
News Newton free and ready to roll (Aug '10) May 19 BPT 17
What was the the Naugatuck Valley Mall like? (Jun '13) May 13 Pete 22
News Bus company buys Conn. driving school (Feb '09) May 13 Waterguy 9
Review: Video Temptations (Apr '14) May 7 luvpanties 99
Need a great plumber? (Aug '17) May 3 Ace 2
News Rep. Elizabeth Esty won't seek re-election amid... Apr '18 SirPrize 1

Waterbury Jobs

Personal Finance

Waterbury Mortgages