Waterbury Massage Parlors Raided - I'M NOT SAFER, ARE YOU?!?

Posted in the Waterbury Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 10 of10
Geoff

Revere, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2006

Judged:

Our Law Enforcement makes me sick! Look at the picture on the cover of "The Waterbury Republican American." Two big burly cops roughing up a (barely) bikini-clad, shoeless, 90-lb Asian girl. This is absolutely disgraceful! What exactly was the concern about letting her get dressed before they busted her? Did they think she would be like the girl from "The Matrix" and do some funky martial arts and kill them? Or maybe she was hiding a lethal weapon in that postage-stamp size lingerie bottom?

So, if these girls do not have it tough enough, they now have to have the Waterbury police get their rocks off on them by prancing them around naked, doing rectal and vaginal exams and (no, couldn't happen here) gang-raping them in custody.

Yeah, this sure is helping the public good. My day to day life was really affected by bikini girls in Asian Massage Parlors working for a living. Much better they be giving it away to our cops at taxpayer expense.

You guys make me sick!

How about fighting real crime?
Angel

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2007

Judged:

Well we know who one of their top customers were...it's ok honey, I'm sure you'll find somewhere else to spend all the money you tell your wife you're putting into your retirement account. Don't cry...
Waterbury native

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2007

Judged:

I have to agree it is sickening to see how much press this got, I mean really they didn't save a room full of children from a pedafile rapist/murderer, no they arrested a buch of unarmed non threatening asian women, who have been quietly working their asses off, paying rent, which you know was way inflated (cause if they don't pay that amount, where they gonna go?), paying taxes, and the kicker is that some of these parlors have been there, for 15 years, paying unfair rent, and taxes. I live and work in Waterbury and was not aware of how many of them there where. They where pretty stealth and the people that frequented them had to seek them out, there where no neon XXX lights, nor anyone outside handing out flyers. I just feel that men have been having sex with women, for money, way back when a horse was considered and the first automobile wasn't on the horizon for another 150 years or so? So now we have less taxes being paid to the city, a bunch of vacant undesireable retail spaces. It just seems so illogical to focus on something so benign, if anything why are the crack whores still still tricking, but the clean hard working professional tax paying asians locked up?
nhpd

Springfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2008

Judged:

I WORK FOR THE NEW HAVEN POLICE DEPARTMENT ,AND I HAVE A COUSIN WHO WORKED FOR THE WTBY PD HE TOLD ME HOW THE WATERBURY COPS USED TO GO THEIR AND GET BLOW JOBS ALL THE TIME,ITS NOT ABOUT PEOPLE BEING MAD THE PLACE SHUT DOWN ,ITS ABOUT HOW THE WATERBURY PD SPENT MONEY AND HELPED KEEP THE PLACES GOING,NOW THEY WANT TO GO IN AND RAID ,ACTING LIKE THEIR SAVING THE WORLD,LOL,PLEASE LET THESE GUYS FOOL YOU NOT ME!!
Matt

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2009

Here's a site that lists all the Erotic Massage Parlors & Dirty Massage Parlor Reviews in Waterbury, MA

Leave the hot Asian girls alone LE
ted

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2009

heard they have a new one something like watetown ave anybody know where
Zero Tolerence

Morganton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2009

Judged:

Stay out and be a good boy. We have your license tag number! Can't wait to hear you got an ass whipping!!!
ccrunch171

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2010

Judged:

Legalize and tax it ! I am sure local and state governments could use it to cover their deficits. Remember when gambling was sooooo wrong until the state goverments did that ? Hmmmmmmmm......
rub me up

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2010

Judged:

nothing wrong with a nice massage. better than what Al Gore does.
native to ct

Afton, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2010

Judged:

I still dont' understand why the place was raided. Was there violent crimes being comited? I have recently returned to the state and I am suprised to hear about this raid. I have been all around the world and have found out a few things that really swing an argument. First, in country's that have legalized, and regulated, this type of buisness violent crimes are down and due to strickt rules std rates drop dramaticly.(I know I am not the best speller out there, I hope you will excuse me for it.) In any case the only reason that is is illegal here is out outof date puritan idealizm that every one should live a certain way. Sounds a lot like what hitler did to his populous. If it is not harming you, or your family, than let it be. To the so called video vigilaty's, I have seen what some of you do. It is not your place to sensore what people do with their own bodies. My boby my choice. If you contiue then I can already forsee that you will address the wronge person and they will shoot you. What these women were doing may not be something you would do, but you are not them. If your opinion is based on some sort of religious thing then I leave you with this. It has never been anyone place to say what faith you must practice, so stop trying to force you belief's on everyone else.
Thank you for reading my statements. Perhaps this can helo bring things into perspective for some people. Good night all.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 10 of10
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Waterbury Discussions

Search the Waterbury Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Dead man's family confronts accused (Feb '08) 4 hr curious 19
Motorcycle Accident 07/20 Woodtick Road 22 hr Kelly 1
suit filed in triple fatality (Nov '08) Jul 18 daniel damotta 57
CCSU Student, Exonerated In Cheating Case, Won'... (Dec '08) Jul 16 johnfinney 32
Ridgewood - pool & tennis club (Oct '06) Jul 14 Kate 6
Obituary: Paul A. Huggins Jul 8 Dee Dee Handy- Morris 1
Waterbury one of the best places to raise a family (Jul '08) Jun 30 Jim 198
•••

Air Quality Alert for New Haven County was issued at July 22 at 9:55AM EDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Waterbury Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000