First Prev
of 2
Next Last
move on

Paducah, KY

#1 Jul 28, 2010
to all the people talking about this lady needs to leave her alone she used to have a baD past my god dont and can people change i happen to kno her and she is doing alot better she lives and takes care of her now teenaged boys one is going off the college and is a great boy they both are! she is a good person freaky but a awsome person and all the guys who are talking trash are bigger pieces of shits and is more dirtyier for doing shit with her and posting it how dare yall get a fucken life lmao she still lives in the valley and everyone who thinks this should say it to her faceand no this is not her i just feel sorry for her
hmmm

Eddyville, KY

#2 Jul 29, 2010
MOVING ON......if she is doing better and takes care of her boys,and a awsome person,why do u feel sorry for her?
old friend

Sevierville, TN

#3 Aug 3, 2010
hope she is doing better but found out she was arrested in may 2010 for writing 300 dollars in bad checks she is a nice lady hope she does get some help and is getting better
Anonymous

Eddyville, KY

#4 Aug 4, 2010
she loves messing with young boys if you give her pills
Devilish

Dallas, TX

#5 Aug 15, 2010
hmmm wrote:
MOVING ON......if she is doing better and takes care of her boys,and a awsome person,why do u feel sorry for her?
She is ok with what happens and is in total consent! What she lacks in brains she males up for it in bed! Great lay!
Someone who cares

Paducah, KY

#6 Aug 22, 2010
nazi_10 wrote:
i have known her all my life, sinvce the day she was born, and i know for a fact that she does not mess with young boys for pills. maybe it is you that mess with young boys for pills, you see usually the person doing the accusing is really in fact the guilty one doing what they accuse the other person of.so i guess you just told on yourself
Someone who cares

Paducah, KY

#7 Aug 22, 2010
hmmm wrote:
i feel sorry for her because of people like you that doesnt have a life and have to talk crap about someone you dont really know. she has been through so much in her life things all you idiots could not ever understamd, and if the things that have happened to her and that she has had to deal with from a very young age, were to have happened to you or your family then you would see why. so why dont u shut the hell up bout people you dont know
Liar

Toledo, OH

#8 Sep 5, 2010
move on wrote:
to all the people talking about this lady needs to leave her alone she used to have a baD past my god dont and can people change i happen to kno her and she is doing alot better she lives and takes care of her now teenaged boys one is going off the college and is a great boy they both are! she is a good person freaky but a awsome person and all the guys who are talking trash are bigger pieces of smoredirtyier for doing shit with her andposting it how dare yall get a fucken lifelmao she still lives in the valley aneveryone who thinks this should say ittoher faceand no this is not her i just feelsorry for her
how did you get your fingers to type such a huge ass lie! If you know her then you know darn well she is still far more than strung out! She is walking death!
Warlock

Toledo, OH

#9 Sep 11, 2010
Liar wrote:
<quoted text>how did you get your fingers to type such a huge ass lie! If you know her then you know darn well she is still far more than strung out! She is walking death!
I know her too! Not intimately but casual but she is sadly bad news. I feel sorry for anybody lost and she needs serious help!
Annomyus

Benton, KY

#10 Sep 16, 2010
Someone who cares wrote:
<quoted text> i have known her all my life, sinvce the day she was born, and i know for a fact that she does not mess with young boys for pills. maybe it is you that mess with young boys for pills, you see usually the person doing the accusing is really in fact the guilty one doing what they accuse the other person of.so i guess you just told on yourself
I no for a fact she messes with little boys.
Boy Toy

United States

#11 Sep 17, 2010
Annomyus wrote:
<quoted text>
This is by far the weirdest woman you will ever meet! Hands down! She will do anything sexually after she's pilled up! Loves vicos! If you're horny she a nut bucket but other than that she's useless
Youngster

United States

#12 Sep 25, 2010
nazi_10 wrote:
This is definitely so true! The sex ain't all that but it's a nut!
Been In It

United States

#13 Oct 20, 2010
Youngster wrote:
<quoted text>This is definitely so true! The sex ain't all that but it's a nut!
Oh dang u r so darn right! She's a poor lay
Grown

United States

#14 Nov 6, 2010
Annomyus wrote:
<quoted text>
I ain't no little boy and I tore that up! Ok we were both messed up but it was still good!
curious

Cadiz, KY

#15 Dec 31, 2010
is she dead or in jail. hopefully at the dentist getting some new teeth
disgusting

Benton, KY

#16 Jan 16, 2011
shes a meth head she sleeps with anyone or anything that will give her dope or pills.
Toyota

Dunmor, KY

#17 Jan 21, 2012
disgusting wrote:
shes a meth head she sleeps with anyone or anything that will give her dope or pills.
oh this by far one of the worst cases of useless I've seen. Went from cute nurse to toothless loser
CoNsTaNcE

United States

#18 Jan 21, 2012
SHANNA NEED HELP in the worst way hell so do alot of other methers here,but all the cop wanna do is bust ppl for pot and let meth walk. shanna gonna OD one day or kill herself its sad her mamma n daddy let her live that way thay pay all her bills an shit an wonder why she in the shape she in they able her to do the things she does
Hunter of Beasts

Dunmor, KY

#19 Mar 17, 2012
CoNsTaNcE wrote:
SHANNA NEED HELP in the worst way hell so do alot of other methers here,but all the cop wanna do is bust ppl for pot and let meth walk. shanna gonna OD one day or kill herself its sad her mamma n daddy let her live that way thay pay all her bills an shit an wonder why she in the shape she in they able her to do the things she does
yah she is a poster child for Just say no! Its meant in asteroid way not funny b/c this USA sad life story being played out and she's not alone
Pucker

United States

#20 Jun 16, 2012
Hunter of Beasts wrote:
<quoted text>yah she is a poster child for Just say no! Its meant in asteroid way not funny b/c this USA sad life story being played out and she's not alone
yah but she can suck the hell out of a d-ck

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Water Valley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sheriff race 21 hr Not a Dummy 14
Taking all dealers down Thu GunControl 29
Brandy,cashier at pockets??? Apr 19 Say-hey 1
Fulton you hired boys from hickman to be police... Apr 19 Jones 9
Cashier at pockets Apr 18 Guest 3
HuntersOneStop (Dec '16) Apr 17 Sure 29
laura little is dead (May '15) Apr 17 Facts 9

Water Valley Jobs

Personal Finance

Water Valley Mortgages