Wonder how many votes Jesse Moore Bou...

Wonder how many votes Jesse Moore Bought with the citys Money?!

Posted in the Waskom Forum

waskom girl

Shreveport, LA

#1 May 10, 2010
Hmmm.... just wondering how many votes Jesse Moore had to buy to beat David Young in the election.I saw we need a recount!!
Whatashame

Henderson, TX

#2 May 12, 2010
Well, it's obvious to me that Waskom, TX will remain a dump with Moore in office. It is obvious that after 15 years in office nothing has improved in Waskom and nothing ever will. It's too bad because we need new, younger blood to clean up the city and make it less of an embarrassment to it's citizens. Same ol' same ol'.
SMG

Shreveport, LA

#3 May 12, 2010
It is sort of strange how out of all the towns in harrison county that held elections May8 ,,Waskoms were the only ones hand counted...kinda funny don't ya think...The people who work and have something to gain from Mr Moore stayin in office were the ones counting the votes..? Why even have an election if it's not done correctly? Without tampering? just a thought...You people should be ashamed of urselves..thats all I gotta say ..I think it was rigged!! Childish !!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waskom Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Facello, J Anthony Do - J Anthony Facel... (Jun '10) Dec 1 Scottie fields 16
Goober Pyle? Nov 14 mark 2
crooked car salesperson Oct '16 eddie 6
A Real Scumbag Oct '16 jeremy 4
Uncertain Music Thread (Feb '15) Sep '16 Musikologist 4
Yechhhhhhhhhhh Aug '16 59Flash 1
Downtown Marshall Jul '16 Charles Whitman 1

Waskom Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Waskom Mortgages