Pics Show U.S. Soldiers With Afghan C...

Pics Show U.S. Soldiers With Afghan Corpses

There are 12 comments on the ABC News story from Oct 2, 2010, titled Pics Show U.S. Soldiers With Afghan Corpses. In it, ABC News reports that:

Those who have seen the photos say they are grisly: soldiers beside newly killed bodies, decaying corpses and severed fingers.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ABC News.

The Day It Changed

De Soto, KS

#1 Oct 2, 2010
So What?!

Someone was trying to kill me.

I killed them.

Here's the proof.

War is an ugly thing.

The military serves at the will of the President and Congress.

IF they want us to stop killing the enemy, THEY HAVE THE POWER.

Apparently Obama and his buddies don't want the fighting to stop.

It's an ALL VOLUNTEER ARMY.

If you don't want to play, don't join.

If you don't want war, vote out the leaders that keep us there.

It's amazing how many Americans think it is better to let our enemies take pictures of dead Americans and make them public, or show video's of Americans being beheaded, drug through the streets, executed by hanging, shot, dismembered.

But let one GI snap a picture of a dead man that was trying to kill HIM..........
pug

Berwyn, IL

#2 Oct 2, 2010
VOTES

Jamestown, TN

#3 Oct 2, 2010
SO, War is not pretty end of story.
I love America

Sparta, TN

#4 Oct 2, 2010
pug wrote:
I wonder where the media was when this shit was happening. Not a peep out of them. They are so evil!
Sve

Stockholm, Sweden

#5 Oct 2, 2010
It shows the real image of usa- country of war criminals, degenerates, imbecyles, genocides, perverted murderers.
Besides all these pigs who commited this crime should be EXECUTED without access to courts.
pug

Berwyn, IL

#6 Oct 2, 2010
Sve wrote:
It shows the real image of usa- country of war criminals, degenerates, imbecyles, genocides, perverted murderers.
Besides all these pigs who commited this crime should be EXECUTED without access to courts.
Swedens King was a Nazi sympathizer during WW2. Allowing Nazi troops and materials to "cross through" Sweden assisting in the conquest of Norway.

BTW, what is an imbecycles? A type of bucycle perhaps?
pug

Berwyn, IL

#7 Oct 2, 2010
Sve wrote:
http://www.csmonitor.com/World/Europe/2010/06...
Adolph

Huntington, NY

#8 Oct 2, 2010
pug wrote:
<quoted text>
Swedens King was a Nazi sympathizer during WW2. Allowing Nazi troops and materials to "cross through" Sweden assisting in the conquest of Norway.
BTW, what is an imbecycles? A type of bucycle perhaps?
What's wrong with Nazi's? Would you rather live next door to a white supremacist or a nighr?
Osama Bin Laden

York, PA

#9 Oct 4, 2010
Sve wrote:
LOL!!!! Typical European big mouth crap.... Look Pal when your sissy little country ever wants to play a important role and contribute involving Global responsibilities which they never do because BIG brother USA does all your dirty babysitting for you I would advise you to keep your mouth shut...because to date I don't see your country doing anything to help fight terrorism around this planet...
Osama Bin Laden

York, PA

#10 Oct 4, 2010
pug wrote:
LOL!!! I hope that Swedish clown choaks on that one.
topgun

Canyon Lake, TX

#11 Oct 4, 2010
Hey everybody!! Osama bin Laden is in New Jersey!!! Call in the air-strike!!
Osama Bin Laden

York, PA

#13 Oct 5, 2010
topgun wrote:
Hey everybody!! Osama bin Laden is in New Jersey!!! Call in the air-strike!!
Is that you Mr. Tom Cruise?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wasilla Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Troopers: Vehicle thief abandoned young child i... Feb 4 ALASKA 1
News Sarah Palin's Son Track Arrested for Punching a... Jan 30 Ritual Habitual 17
News Insanity plea for Christopher Erin Rogers Junio... (Mar '08) Jan 26 American01 14
News Sarah Palin's son charged with domestic violence Jan 25 Chris Deile 31
Woman-Beater & Wussy Track Palin was NEVER a co... Jan 21 WCHS 3
Track's girlfriend. Jan 21 WCHS 3
Keith Flanagan (Aug '10) Jan 19 Liberty 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wasilla Mortgages