Levi the politician? Manager says Joh...

Levi the politician? Manager says Johnston will run for city office in Wasilla, Alaska

There are 5 comments on the www.ksdk.com story from Aug 10, 2010, titled Levi the politician? Manager says Johnston will run for city office in Wasilla, Alaska. In it, www.ksdk.com reports that:

Levi Johnston may be following in Sarah Palin's footsteps. Johnston's manager, Tank Jones, on Monday confirmed a report on Variety magazine's website that Johnston is planning to run for city office in his hometown of Wasilla, Alaska, as part of a reality TV show.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.ksdk.com.

Plain Dumb

Oscoda, MI

#1 Aug 10, 2010
I'm getting bored of these people already, arent' you? When's Sarah Palin's husband going to get a job, besides baggage handler?

“Kiss Me You Fool!”

Since: Jan 08

Atlanta via Brooklyn NY

#2 Aug 10, 2010
Plain Dumb wrote:
I'm getting bored of these people already, arent' you? When's Sarah Palin's husband going to get a job, besides baggage handler?
The Baby-Daddy has a manager yet the far right thinks the it's Dems who try to keep these idiots in the spotlight.

I bet Sarah now thinks parading this couple onto the RNC stage was a mistake. And we all know she did it to give the impression of a "loving family" as a way to smooth over the episode of teen-unsafe-sex by her daughter.

“behind curtain #1”

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#3 Aug 10, 2010
Plain Dumb wrote:
Just trying to live with Sarah is a job.
Arminius

Buffalo, NY

#4 Aug 10, 2010
Maybe he should get his GED first!!

Since: Aug 09

Philadelphia, PA

#5 Aug 10, 2010
Levi might be an Alaskan good ol' boy, but he's miles smarter, wittier and saner than that Palin brood.

I only wish he had gone through with the re-announced marriage to Bristol. The entertainment value!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wasilla Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pat Smith deceives public getting her husband (... Jun 18 concerned 1
Brian Weslow and Kacey Adams Jun 18 concerned 2
Levi Johnson get a go fund me acct for bogus ch... Jun 5 folk 1
News Bill requires school board vetting for Alaska s... Apr '16 Phil Salford 8
News Struggling to get by, Houston declares itself o... Apr '16 Lucy Jane 1
News Brasch WordsA Turkey by Any Other Name is Still... Apr '16 Lucy Jane 1
News Palin's not a Probe Target, U.S. Atty. in Alask... Apr '16 Lucy Jane 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wasilla Mortgages