Sarah Palin, pro and con

Sarah Palin, pro and con

There are 3 comments on the Long Beach Press-Telegram story from Jul 20, 2010, titled Sarah Palin, pro and con. In it, Long Beach Press-Telegram reports that:

When Sarah Palin burst onto the political scene, as John McCain's running mate in 2008, she was the little-known governor of Alaska.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Long Beach Press-Telegram.

Portland, OR

#1 Jul 21, 2010
sarah palin for pres? thank god im only 4 hrs from the canadian border in case I have to flee!
take it to the streets

Advance, NC

#2 Jul 21, 2010
victor wrote:
sarah palin for pres? thank god im only 4 hrs from the canadian border in case I have to flee!
Thankyou for your input.....asshole.It's gonna come to a head soon.....

Philipsburg, Sint Maarten (Dutch part)

#3 Jul 31, 2010
I know Sarah Palin by heart, and I have worked in Alaska before she became mayor and governor. I am not her supporter, but I can guarantee you that she is indeed a reformer and when she speaks for her constituents, she will act on it accordingly in a timely manner. She does not favor whether you are republican or democrat, if you are right you are right and if you are wrong you are wrong. At this present time in America, I would say, she is the right person to seat at the White House. Believe me, I was there in Alaska when she became a mayor and a governor, she is reformer, a leader and an accomplisher. I will not buy those comments from others who had not experienced to be in Alaska. As what military guys say, you have not tasted the bitterness of war, if you have not experienced the actual combat. SO, to hell with those bloggers who just want to underestimate the power of Palin. She is the man for POTUS 2012!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wasilla Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump to be beaten by a woman 17 hr Noam Chomsky 3
the music thread (Jan '12) Oct 2 Musikologist 159
Brian Weslow and Kacey Adams (Apr '16) Sep '16 tell it like it is 5
News Sarah Palin's Son Track Arrested for Punching a... (Jan '16) Sep '16 Lenbew 25
News Warmer weather and experimentation lead to new ... Aug '16 Stephany McDowell 1
Islamic Training Camp in Wasilla area ? Jul '16 Resident X 1
Houston Music Thread (Aug '13) Jul '16 King Los Reigns 22

Wasilla Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wasilla Mortgages