Sarah Palin is out as a Fox News Channel contributor

In this Saturday, Feb. 11, 2012 file photo, Sarah Palin, the GOP candidate for vice-president in 2008, and former Alaska governor, delivers the keynote address to activists from America's political right at the Conservative Political Action Conference in Washington. Read more
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#59 Mar 16, 2013
Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
What difference does it make?
Guy paint houses for free...CAN'T BE TOO BRIGHT....
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#60 Mar 16, 2013
Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
Another classic example of you thinking you know when you don't. Rush was not the one who "outed" Alinsky, or Cloward and Piven, but knowing about them brings the needed clarity to the useful idiots that are working to dismantle our freedom.
Guy who whines about debt, let the daughter take state college money ?? Sure are a hypocrite...STILL !!! Now go to your sick name calling, wing nut.
Obskeptic

Walled Lake, MI

#62 Mar 17, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
<quoted text>Guy who whines about debt, let the daughter take state college money ?? Sure are a hypocrite...STILL !!! Now go to your sick name calling, wing nut.
Hey there little man. Still defending hate I see. So what are you going to do when you lose your health insurance in the next couple of years? Guess you will be "depending" on that government you have milked your whole life at the post office that is failing. It must be so comforting to know you dedicated your whole adult working life to something as mundane as sorting and delivering the mail. Takes a real MENSA like yourself to work that job.
Obskeptic

Walled Lake, MI

#63 Mar 17, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
<quoted text>Guy paint houses for free...CAN'T BE TOO BRIGHT....
Actually I grossed over 40K in the last four weeks "painting houses for free". You ever have a forty thousand dollar month of money that you earned smart guy?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wasilla Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Knik Superstore (Jul '10) Mar 25 Upset ex employee 8
Looking for... Mar 15 Sneaky Pete 2
Houston Music Thread (Aug '13) Feb '15 texas pete 18
Bruce Birdsell (May '09) Jan '15 bigriverlakes 15
News 4 things to know about megathrust earthquakes Jan '15 community discuss... 1
slednecks Jan '15 Old man- Bville 5
Review: Artic Ink Tattoo (Dec '11) Jan '15 AKBadBoy 5
Wasilla Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Wasilla People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]