Michele Bachmann For President [Not M...

Michele Bachmann For President [Not My Choice]

Posted in the Wasilla Forum

Dan Collins

AOL

#1 Sep 17, 2011
Bachmann's treatment of Perry [refusing to look at him during a debate confrontation] was not lady-like, not Tea Party-like, not Conservative-like -- rather she appeared more like an arrogant liberal.

Bachmann would not be the first liberal mole to infiltrate the GOP.

Bachmann presidential material?... I think not.

If Bachmann gets her feelings hurt by politicians in the House and Senate, may we assume she will refuse to look at them [as with Perry], refuse to work with them for the sake of America?

What happens when Bachmann gets her feelings hurt during a confrontation with an evil foreign dictator, and she refuses [as with Perry] to look in their direction, much less stare them down?

America gets screwed.

How will a foreign dictator know if [president] Bachmann "blinks" during a hair-trigger crisis if she will not even look at him?

"Wham! Bam! Thank You Ma'am!"

America gets screwed.

On camera, in pumped-up interviews without pressure, Bachmann "charms" America - much as Obama did in 2008.

We have seen the "true" Bachmann during her confrontation [con"back"tation] with Perry.

Bachmann can't take the pressure, cannot stand the heat of a simple debate - get her out of the kitchen, better yet get her a White House position working in the kitchen.
Agreed

Anchorage, AK

#2 Sep 23, 2011
I was also disappointed. I really like her ideals, but she really seemed to get uncomfortably emotional during that debate.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wasilla Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pat Smith deceives public getting her husband (... Jun 18 concerned 1
Brian Weslow and Kacey Adams Jun 18 concerned 2
Levi Johnson get a go fund me acct for bogus ch... Jun 5 folk 1
News Bill requires school board vetting for Alaska s... Apr '16 Phil Salford 8
News Struggling to get by, Houston declares itself o... Apr '16 Lucy Jane 1
News Brasch WordsA Turkey by Any Other Name is Still... Apr '16 Lucy Jane 1
News Palin's not a Probe Target, U.S. Atty. in Alask... Apr '16 Lucy Jane 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wasilla Mortgages