National poster child for stupidity: ...

National poster child for stupidity: Sarah Palin

Posted in the Wasilla Forum

McCain

United States

#1 Dec 23, 2010
What an embarrassment to Alaska and America.
MrOwl1939

Greensboro, NC

#2 Jan 5, 2011
I believe the Democratic ticket for 2012 should be Obama-McCain.
Wise One

United States

#3 Jan 10, 2011
As long as Sarah Palin stays off both tickets. She's an idiot. And, her bimbo daughters are homophobic and don't have a problem posting their hatred on Facebook. Nice upbringing Sarah.

Since: Jan 11

Elizabethton, TN

#4 Jan 11, 2011
Wise One wrote:
As long as Sarah Palin stays off both tickets. She's an idiot. And, her bimbo daughters are homophobic and don't have a problem posting their hatred on Facebook. Nice upbringing Sarah.
i agree with everything you said except the "idiot" part. she mollycoddled the old lecherous, nra card-carrying white boys like me, wrote books and produced tv shows, made millions, and then(we hope) rode off into the sunset. not a bad day's work in my view. we're a bunch of suckers.....
San Antonian

United States

#6 Jan 30, 2011
trikeman wrote:
<quoted text>
i agree with everything you said except the "idiot" part. she mollycoddled the old lecherous, nra card-carrying white boys like me, wrote books and produced tv shows, made millions, and then(we hope) rode off into the sunset. not a bad day's work in my view. we're a bunch of suckers.....
Perhaps. But appears her world is beginning to crumble. Keep an eye on Todd, he's alleged to be seen around town with a known hooker. A hooker vs Sarah Pain? That's drama. Praise glory, there is a God!
MrOwl1939

Greensboro, NC

#7 Feb 4, 2011
If it's drama you want, watch the drama capital of the USSA. No, it's not Hollywood. It's the District of Columbia.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wasilla Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brittney Embry Sep '17 truthtruth 1
Attorney for Sarah Palin Aug '17 Anonymous 1
Houston Music Thread (Aug '13) Aug '17 Musikologist 24
News Sarah Palin's Son Track Arrested for Punching a... (Jan '16) Aug '17 Bama Yankee 28
Blue Dragon Alaska Pitbull Puppy (Mar '12) Jul '17 Justsomeone 38
Dillard homes (Nov '14) Jul '17 Xmotosmooth 3
the music thread (Jan '12) Jun '17 texas pete 161

Wasilla Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wasilla Mortgages