Riverside, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2010

Judged:

What an embarrassment to Alaska and America.
MrOwl1939

Greensboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2011

Judged:

I believe the Democratic ticket for 2012 should be Obama-McCain.
Wise One

Cerritos, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2011

Judged:

As long as Sarah Palin stays off both tickets. She's an idiot. And, her bimbo daughters are homophobic and don't have a problem posting their hatred on Facebook. Nice upbringing Sarah.

Since: Jan 11

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2011

Wise One wrote:
As long as Sarah Palin stays off both tickets. She's an idiot. And, her bimbo daughters are homophobic and don't have a problem posting their hatred on Facebook. Nice upbringing Sarah.
i agree with everything you said except the "idiot" part. she mollycoddled the old lecherous, nra card-carrying white boys like me, wrote books and produced tv shows, made millions, and then(we hope) rode off into the sunset. not a bad day's work in my view. we're a bunch of suckers.....
San Antonian

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2011

trikeman wrote:
<quoted text>
i agree with everything you said except the "idiot" part. she mollycoddled the old lecherous, nra card-carrying white boys like me, wrote books and produced tv shows, made millions, and then(we hope) rode off into the sunset. not a bad day's work in my view. we're a bunch of suckers.....
Perhaps. But appears her world is beginning to crumble. Keep an eye on Todd, he's alleged to be seen around town with a known hooker. A hooker vs Sarah Pain? That's drama. Praise glory, there is a God!
MrOwl1939

Greensboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2011

If it's drama you want, watch the drama capital of the USSA. No, it's not Hollywood. It's the District of Columbia.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 6 of6
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Wasilla Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Wasilla Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••