Wes Keller, Alaska GOP Lawmaker, Bloc...

Wes Keller, Alaska GOP Lawmaker, Blocks Girl Scouts Resolution Over Alleged Planned Parenthood Ties

There are 2 comments on the The Huffington Post story from Apr 9, 2012, titled Wes Keller, Alaska GOP Lawmaker, Blocks Girl Scouts Resolution Over Alleged Planned Parenthood Ties. In it, The Huffington Post reports that:

The Anchorage Daily News reported that Republican Rep. Wes Keller of Wasilla refused to allow the resolution out of his committee because of claims that the Girl Scouts were linked to Planned Parenthood.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Huffington Post.

former scout

Pittsboro, NC

#1 Apr 9, 2012
What an idiot- I was in the girl scouts from 2nd grade through college and ne ver were any of these subjects even broached
BOB2

Anaheim, CA

#2 Apr 9, 2012
Are all of these crazy people who come from Wasilla on drugs?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wasilla Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brian Weslow and Kacey Adams (Apr '16) Nov 5 jawmi 6
Trump to be beaten by a woman Oct '16 Madeleine Albright 10
the music thread (Jan '12) Oct '16 Musikologist 159
News Sarah Palin's Son Track Arrested for Punching a... (Jan '16) Sep '16 Lenbew 25
News Warmer weather and experimentation lead to new ... Aug '16 Stephany McDowell 1
Islamic Training Camp in Wasilla area ? Jul '16 Resident X 1
Houston Music Thread (Aug '13) Jul '16 King Los Reigns 22

Wasilla Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wasilla Mortgages