Hearing begins in alleged plot to mur...

Hearing begins in alleged plot to murder Afghans

There are 1 comment on the The Seattle Times story from Sep 27, 2010, titled Hearing begins in alleged plot to murder Afghans. In it, The Seattle Times reports that:

Despite the array of prescription drugs he was taking, an Army soldier's videotaped statement describing how he and his colleagues randomly killed three Afghan civilians appeared to be a reliable account, an investigator testified Monday at a hearing into one of the most serious war-crimes cases to emerge from the Afghan war.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Seattle Times.

Tom

Hanover, Germany

#1 Sep 28, 2010
It is very interesting what a punishment these murderers will become. Their evident crime is premeditated murder with cold-blood for fun. It should be death penalty for it. This woman who killed alledged man and son got death sentence. Where is difference. Crime of this military scum is much worse.
And it is no the only crime during this uss-invasion ( this crime was one among tousends of war crimes there ).

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wasilla Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Warmer weather and experimentation lead to new ... 2 hr Stephany McDowell 1
News Sarah Palin's Son Track Arrested for Punching a... (Jan '16) Aug 5 Bravo Uniform Mike 24
Islamic Training Camp in Wasilla area ? Jul '16 Resident X 1
Houston Music Thread (Aug '13) Jul '16 King Los Reigns 22
Pat Smith deceives public getting her husband (... Jun '16 concerned 1
Brian Weslow and Kacey Adams Jun '16 concerned 2
Levi Johnson get a go fund me acct for bogus ch... Jun '16 folk 1

Wasilla Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wasilla Mortgages