PatriotAK

Palmer, AK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2011

What is up with the Homeland Security Police SUV's running around the Valley after dark? I saw 3 last week on the Parks.
Mikey

Wasilla, AK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2011

PatriotAK wrote:
What is up with the Homeland Security Police SUV's running around the Valley after dark? I saw 3 last week on the Parks.
Still seeing Men in Black and little SUV's running around or did you meds start working?
American citizen

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2011

PatriotAK wrote:
They are securing the homeland.
Mat-Su Mike

Wasilla, AK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2011

We got taliban running around the Valley? Why do we need Homeland Security poking around? Just keep them and their New World Order agenda in Anchorage with the rest of the communist
Red

Wasilla, AK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2011

Now they are stopping people on the highway. They had a car stopped on the Palmer Wasila Highway last week
American citizen

Wasilla, AK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2011

Maybe there are terrorists cruising PWH. Ever think of that?:-)
Joey P

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2012

If you see one of them stopping somebody call the State Police. They are only allowed to do stuff at borders and airports. They just think they are real cops when they are just security
Intheknow

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2012

Joey P wrote:
If you see one of them stopping somebody call the State Police. They are only allowed to do stuff at borders and airports. They just think they are real cops when they are just security
Wrong. They are federal officers. They have a wide jurisdiction in job scope and geographically. True they should stick to a certain discipline of security and not be pulling over speeders and such. So if they are out of line in pulling you over then you need to call the police immediately. Preferably a trooper. Different entities of law enforcement are to stick to what they are supposed to do. If they say they have probable cause and you are white and have your wife and mother in law and a baby visibly in your vehicle and there is no way in hell that you should have been pulled over due to 'probable cause' then you are in your right to stop the process and call another form of law enforcement. The last thing we need is to have another entity bullying people around and abusing their authority. Our free state is becoming something it was never designed to be. if there is a cell here then they will find it through investigation. But pulling over common citizens that obviously does not fit a profile then something needs to be done.
homoland security

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2012

YU in a heap of trouble you crackheadz go turn yourselves in.
Jezzy

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

I saw one stopping somebody on the Palmer Wasilla Highway and called the Troopers. They told me it was allowed???
Rocky

Wasilla, AK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2012

Of course they said it was legal. They get money from the feds so they are not going to step on thier toes. If it comes to protecting us from Obama's thugs don't count on the Troopers. They are too busy being TV Stars
Tailwind

El Dorado Hills, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Jezzy wrote:
I saw one stopping somebody on the Palmer Wasilla Highway and called the Troopers. They told me it was allowed???
You are a filthy liar....keep your dirty shit talking to the VA forum
a Local

Wasilla, AK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Tailwind wrote:
<quoted text>You are a filthy liar....keep your dirty shit talking to the VA forum
And your putting your opinions in from CAlifornia. I really wish we could on limit this entire forum to people from Alaska. Half the bullshit would be gone
Michelle

Palmer, AK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

I saw them stopping people with the Troopers and was looking around to see if anybody knew what was going on and found this. is anybody paying attention to this? these are not black helicopters or MIB they are big white SUV's with homeland security on them and police on the side

Since: Jan 13

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

I saw on the news where Homeland had ordered 600 million rounds of ammo to be shipped over the next four years. Hollow points. Why would an agency that deals in only domestic security need enough rounds to double tap every American in the head? Just seemed odd.
Ass rat

Concord, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

-tree rat- wrote:
I saw on the news where Homeland had ordered 600 million rounds of ammo to be shipped over the next four years. Hollow points. Why would an agency that deals in only domestic security need enough rounds to double tap every American in the head? Just seemed odd.
Cause you keep ducking damn it! Hold still and be exterminated like a man!
Janet N

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Cause I am coming to enslave all of you!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Wasilla Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Wasilla People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••