Palin obtains order against accused s...

Palin obtains order against accused stalker

There are 4 comments on the WJW Fox 8 Cleveland story from Sep 29, 2010, titled Palin obtains order against accused stalker. In it, WJW Fox 8 Cleveland reports that:

Former Alaska Governor Sarah Palin has obtained a protective court order against a teenager accused of stalking the conservative firebrand and former U.S. vice presidential nominee.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WJW Fox 8 Cleveland.

easy e

Akron, OH

#1 Sep 30, 2010
The only good thing about her is that she has sexy legs. She should get out of politics and endorse Leggs pantyhose. I like to masterbate when I watch her wearing black ones!
Sue in Barberton

Stow, OH

#2 Sep 30, 2010
Is there any truth to the a ligation of having an affair? She is old enough to be his mother. How old was he when this alleged "affair"occurred? I don't know what Alaska's legal age is. But Ohio is a 21 state. IF this really happened, why didn't he tell his mom, dad, or another adult in his life?

“Living the life.”

Since: Mar 10

Bay Village, OH

#3 Sep 30, 2010
I would do anything to have a stalker. A restraining order would just scare them away.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#4 Sep 30, 2010
She does'nt need a restraining order, She's good with a gun.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wasilla Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the music thread (Jan '12) Jul 1 Musikologist 156
bristol Jun 25 investigate 1
trish goldsmith Jun 25 wobbly 1
News Mountain Children's Home orphans reunite (Oct '06) May '15 bill wallner 4
News The Duggar's guru May '15 Tazo 1
Looking for... Mar '15 Sneaky Pete 2
Houston Music Thread (Aug '13) Feb '15 texas pete 18
More from around the web

Wasilla People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE