bristol image improving for mom

bristol image improving for mom

Posted in the Wasilla Forum

Andrea

Morristown, TN

#1 Aug 1, 2012
WAZILLA,
THE PALINS ARE LEAVING THE REST OF YOU RESIDENTS COUGHING IN THEIR DUST. ALL OF YOU ARE THE SCUM OF THE EARTH AND THE PALINS ARE LIGHTYEARS AHEAD OF YOU.
THE OTHER NIGHT, I FORCED MYSELF JUST TO SAMPLE A FEW MINUTES OF BRISTOL'S TV SHOW.
WITHIN NO TIME AT ALL, BRISTOL WAS SEEN PICKING UP THE PHONE, CALLING HER MOTHER, AND ASKING HER ADVICE ON WHAT PASSAGE OUT OF THE BIBLE WAS VERY APPROPRIATE FOR WHAT SHE WAS DOING, WHICH HAD SOMETHING TO DO WITH PINK BIBLES.
WELL, NATURALLY I SAW RIGHT THROUGH THIS AS A SCHEME TO IMPROVE HER MOTHER'S VERY DAMAGED IMAGE AS A POTENTIAL NEW RUN FOR EITHER THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES SOMETIME LATER, OR SOMEONE'S VICE-PRESIDENTIAL RUNNING MATE.
TWO THINGS ARE VERY CLEAR WITH WHAT I SAW THESE FEW MINUTES OF WATCHING BRISTOL'S SHOW.
(1) THE SCRIPT OF THAT SHOW AND MORE THAN LIKELY OF EVERY SHOW BRISTOL STARS IN (WHICH STILL BAFFLES ME, WHY SHE HAS HER OWN SHOW), IS MORE THAN LIKELY PUT ON THE AIR, TO PROMOTE AND CHANGE THE COUNTRY'S IMAGE OF SARAH PALIN.
(2) TO BRING ATTENTION TO THE UNSEEN VERY INTELLIGENT SIDE OF SARAH PALIN WHICH HAS NOT BEEN SEEN AT ALL IN THE PAST NUMBER OF YEARS.
FIRST OF ALL, LET ME SAY ALL THIS IS TOTALLY FAKE AND TOTALLY "MAKE BELIEVE".
THEY THINK THAT AMERICA IS GOING TO BELIEVE ALL THESE NEW THINGS THEY'RE TRYING TO PROMOTE ON SARAH PALIN.
THEY'RE TRYING TO SHOW THAT SARAH PALIN IS NOT ONLY A VERY RELIGOUS INDIVIDUAL, BUT SHE CAN PULL OUT OF HER HEAD, ANY PASSAGE THAT WOULD "FIT" TO A SITUATION PRESENTED TO HER.
NOW PLEASE REMEMBER, ALL OF ALASKA AND ALL OF AMERICA ARE SUPPOSE TO BELIEVE SARAH PALIN HAS ALWAYS BEEN THIS RELIGOUS. WHICH WE ALL KNOW GOOD AND WELL, SHE'S ONLY TRYING TO CHANGE HER IMAGE FOR THE EVANGELICAL VOTE NOW (IN CASE MITT ROMNEY CHOOSES HER) OR FOR FURTHER DOWN THE ROAD.
SECONDLY, EVEN THOUGH WE ALL KNOW EXACTLY HOW STUPID SARAH PALIN IS AND WILL ALWAYS BE, THIS SHOW IS ALWAYS GOING TO SHOW EVERYONE EXACTLY HOW HIGHLY INTELLIGENT SARAH PALIN IS. LETS FACE IT, THE ONLY WAY ANYONE CAN PROVE TO ALASKANS AND AMERICANS, THAT SARAH PALIN HAS BEEN VERY SMART ALL ALONG, IS THAT IF WE ARE ALL BRAINWASHED IN BELIEVING SARAH PALIN IS MOSTLY BIONIC AND A NEW "MEMORY CHIP" IS ALL THATS NEEDED.
I DONT BELIEVE THIS FOR A MINUTE, BUT THE PALINS WANT EVERYONE ELSE TO BELIEVE THIS.
THERES ONE THING CERTAIN IN LIFE.
THE IMAGE THAT ALASKANS AND AMERICANS HAVE OF SARAH PALIN RIGHT NOW, CAN NEVER CHANGE.
SARAH PALIN WILL ALWAYS BE THIS FORMER GOVERNOR OF THE STATE OF ALASKA, WHERE SHE EASILY WON, BECAUSE NO ONE LIKED THE OTHER TWO
CANDIDATES. SARAH PALIN WAS A COMPLETE "NO ONE" AND SHE WILL STAY A COMPLETE "NO ONE". PEOPLE ARE ONLY FEELING SORRY FOR HER, DUE TO THE FACT SHE HAS A CHILD WITH DOWN'S SYNDROME. NOTHING MORE, NOTHING LESS.
I WISH THIS NETWORK WOULD JUST FORGET THEIR NOTION OF TRYING TO CHANGE EVERYONE'S OPINION ON SARAH PALIN.
I ACTUALLY BELIEVE THE BIG OIL COMPANIES OUT OF ALASKA ARE FOOTING THE MONEY TO HAVE THIS DONE.
MY THEORY, SARAH PALIN HAS DONE ALOT OF THINGS FOR THEM IN THE PAST, AND NOW THEY ARE HELPING HER. FOR WHAT REASON, ONLY TIME WILL TELL.
LET SARAH PALIN AND BRISTOL ATTEMPT TO CHANGE EVERYONE'S VIEW ON SARAH PALIN. THIS ATTEMPT HAS FAILED MISERABLY IN THE PAST AND IT WILL ALWAYS FAIL.
SARAH PALIN, WHETHER SHE DOESNT WANT TO ADMIT IT OR NOT,
WHETHER FELLOW ALASKANS DOESNT WANT TO ADMIT IT OR NOT,
WHETHER ALL OF AMERICAN DOESNT WANT TO ADMIT IT OR NOT,
WHICH MOST WILL ADMIT TO IT.
THAT SARAH PALIN HAS ALWAYS BEEN MISSING MOST OF THE MARBLES IN HER HEAD.
SORRY, BUT TRUE.
THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN BROUGHT TO YOU
BY THE SMALLER OIL COMPANIES IN THIS COUNTRY.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wasilla Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Small quake near Anchorage widely felt in Alaska (Jul '06) 8 hr Chris Deile 4
News Palins look to land and sea to build wealth; es... (Oct '08) Dec 12 Italo 6
News Palin's record defies both left's, right's images (Sep '08) Dec 12 Palmermomma 35
News Palin: Democrats spreading misinformation and lies (Sep '08) Dec 12 Palmermomma 11
News Levi Johnston to join Palin family at Republica... (Sep '08) Dec 12 Palmermomma 6
News Palin's frontier hometown surprised, 'ecstatic' (Aug '08) Dec 12 Palmermomma 11
News Son of Alaska governor enlists Sept. 11 (Sep '07) Dec 12 Palmermomma 2

Wasilla Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wasilla Mortgages