Blue Dragon Alaska Pitbull Puppy

Posted in the Wasilla Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Blue14

United States

#1 Mar 20, 2012
Are there any people other than Adrienne breeding this line of Pitbulls?
If so, how do you contact them?
Unknown

Kent, WA

#2 Mar 20, 2012
I am pretty sure she is the only one. Are you having second thoughts about purchasing from Adrienne?

Personally I would just contact a PB rescue and see what they have available.
Blue14 wrote:
Are there any people other than Adrienne breeding this line of Pitbulls?
If so, how do you contact them?
Blue14

United States

#3 Mar 20, 2012
Unknown wrote:
I am pretty sure she is the only one. Are you having second thoughts about purchasing from Adrienne?
<quoted text>
Yes, I'm having serious thoughts about purchasing a puppy from her, she took my deposit and I switched Breedings, and now she
is not returning my phone calls, emails, etc. It states right in our contract that you are allowed to switch Breedings.
Unknown

Seattle, WA

#4 Mar 21, 2012
Yeah, I have heard that can be the case with her. I think she goes through bouts where she is incognito. I have a feeling she will make contact with you at some point. You may have thrown her off a bit with the switch, or it's possible something may have come up with the dogs. I don't think she is out to screw anyone, at least not that I ever heard of... though I have heard that a lot of people screw her out of money. How long has it been since you gave her notification of the switch?
Blue14 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I'm having serious thoughts about purchasing a puppy from her, she took my deposit and I switched Breedings, and now she
is not returning my phone calls, emails, etc. It states right in our contract that you are allowed to switch Breedings.
Unknown

Seattle, WA

#5 Mar 21, 2012
I also forgot to mention that she has this crazy wacked out ex-bf that stalks and bullies her, and makes her life miserable. Whatever you do, do not deal with him. Seriously, no joke, the guy is totally bonkers and a full blown drug addict! That could have a lot to do with it as well... just a thought... if you want proof, just look at the other most recent Blue Dragon Alaska post on this site.
Blue14 wrote:
<quoted text>
Blue14

United States

#6 Mar 21, 2012
I made the switch back in late Octoober because I was moving and it wasn't a good time too have a puppy, I also have payed her in full except for shipping costs. I either want her to let me pick a puppy out of a future breeding or I want my money back.
Blue14

United States

#7 Mar 22, 2012
Any one else have any useful info??
Unknown

Kent, WA

#8 Mar 26, 2012
You still haven't heard back from her????
Blue14

United States

#9 Mar 27, 2012
Nope
No Puppy

Wabash, IN

#10 Jul 24, 2012
She took a deposit from us last year and claims to be having an issue with breeding. She refused to refund our money last year and now says she will but it will take a while because she doesn't keep the deposits. The whole thing sounds like a scam!
AkIceQueen

Fairbanks, AK

#11 Jul 26, 2012
It's not a scam. I have one of her dogs. She is difficult to deal with though. You might want to get a pup from her ex. He also started his own kennel. Don't believe everything you hear, and definitely stay away from 907 Pits. They have breed their sire's with BDA dam's.
907Pitbull

Anchorage, AK

#12 Aug 3, 2012
I am sure that she will get in touch with you and sort things out.

As far as not coming to 907Pitbulls I am not sure why they said that. We are a very respectable kennel and all of our customers would give great recommendations. We have bred a few of our males to BDAK dams but they were independently owned by friends so why should that be a negative thing? If anything it is a compliment to BDAK that we would want to incorporate their bloodline. I hope that your deposit gets sorted out and that you get a pup. They are beautiful dogs!
canis lupus

Wasilla, AK

#13 Aug 25, 2012
If people have to write stuff like that about you and your kennel, you should find something else to do. Do hamsters, or t-shirts.

If you take your shit serious. No one will ever get a chance to say something bad about your Kennel.

Would never buy a dog from one of them !
foolish lupus

Sacramento, CA

#14 Aug 25, 2012
canis lupus wrote:
If people have to write stuff like that about you and your kennel, you should find something else to do. Do hamsters, or t-shirts.
If you take your shit serious. No one will ever get a chance to say something bad about your Kennel.
Would never buy a dog from one of them !
Your logic is so flawed that a second grader would call you on your BS.In any competitive business you will have people who try to tear you down to increase their own market share.It happens all the time on sites like Topix because chicken shits can hide in anonymity while trashing a competitor or just someone that they have a grudge with.Don't say such foolish things.It makes you look like an idiot.
Blue14

Medford, OR

#15 Aug 30, 2012
No Puppy, have you had any luck getting your money back? She owes me $1600 and I have no way of contacting her.
pblover

United States

#16 Sep 10, 2012
Blue14 wrote:
No Puppy, have you had any luck getting your money back? She owes me $1600 and I have no way of contacting her.
i would say if her ex is a drug addict n she goes off the map.... Then she done n got a free high... N u got no puppy...
DeaconG

Kenai, AK

#17 Sep 28, 2012
Unknown wrote:
<quoted text>
How does one contact her? I google searched the kennel and came up with a disconnected number. I have a female blue from Anchorage and would like to breed her. She'll be two soon.
DeaconG

Kenai, AK

#18 Sep 28, 2012
How do I contact blue dragon kennels?
Blue14

Medford, OR

#19 Oct 11, 2012
Still waiting to find out how to contact her as well, all I want is my money back. Does anyone have her email or phone number?
owner of two BDA dogs

Anchorage, AK

#20 Nov 29, 2012
Blue14 wrote:
Still waiting to find out how to contact her as well, all I want is my money back. Does anyone have her email or phone number?
Yes Adrienne is difficult to get a hold of. To our knowledge she has closed down the kennel and she still owes us papers on one of our dogs. I do know a few people who have gotten screwed over in the past. I also know a few people who are still breeding the line if you are interested. my email is tjblue42@gmail.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wasilla Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Knik Superstore (Jul '10) 2 hr suprmark 7
Palins are White TRASH Wed LIBERALTILDEATH 1
T r a m a d o l & X A N A X and much more Oct 17 much more 1
Alaskans won't be able to travel Oct 5 Failin Palin 3
Bristol Palin a bum, claims no income in 2 yrs Oct 5 Driver 3
Todd and Sarah's new restaurant Oct 4 Athenesword 5
And Now, An Episode Of 'The Wasilla Hillbillies' Oct 4 Athenesword 24
Wasilla Dating
Find my Match

Wasilla Jobs