Washoe Valley shooting: 17-year-old C...

Washoe Valley shooting: 17-year-old Carson boy killed

There are 1 comment on the North Lake Tahoe Bonanza story from May 12, 2009, titled Washoe Valley shooting: 17-year-old Carson boy killed. In it, North Lake Tahoe Bonanza reports that:

Washoe County Sheriff's officials have yet to release the names today of those involved in a deadly shooting on Highway 395 in Washoe Valley near the Carson City/Washoe County borders.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at North Lake Tahoe Bonanza.

Jeff with a J

United States

#1 May 12, 2009
Sounds like these young men and lady have dug a very deep hole. I hope that the judges int he case are able to put them off the streets and where they can serve out a long long term in the state facilities for attempted murder, and numerous charges in the shopping cart I hope the prosecutors throw at em'.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Washoe Valley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Answer a question with a question Mon Cookie_Parker 2
word association Mon Cookie_Parker 2
News 8 juveniles arrested in alleged riot at Reno tr... (Nov '10) Aug 20 WeD 18
Reno's 'inattentive driving' law Aug 9 Local 1
News Military mom booed at Pence rally over Captain ... Aug 5 okimar 32
Vote for Hillary Aug 4 Local 2
News Washoe County looking for volunteers to serve o... (Jun '13) Jun '13 Charles Wilson 1

Washoe Valley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Washoe Valley Mortgages