RGJ exclusive: Jailhouse interview wi...

RGJ exclusive: Jailhouse interview with Roberto Nerey

There are 2 comments on the Reno Gazette-Journal story from Sep 2, 2010, titled RGJ exclusive: Jailhouse interview with Roberto Nerey. In it, Reno Gazette-Journal reports that:

Decades after Roberto Nerey was released from prison for conspiracy to commit murder related to a Reno gang shooting, the community activist on Thursday proclaimed his innocence from inside the Washoe County Jail where he is being held on several charges relating to twice selling a large amount of methamphetamine out of his home.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Reno Gazette-Journal.

ANONIMOUS

Chula Vista, CA

#1 Sep 2, 2010
IM Glaad they caught up with this piece of TRASH , I use to do all the DIRTY WORK FOR HIM ,and after he wass done with me, he tried to have ME SET UP BUT HE MISSED!! now im a legitimate business man in San Diego, Thats what you get (chico) for back stabing ,PETEJR , PAUL AND PETE SR OROZCO,AND ME....
ROBERTO NEREY

Las Vegas, NV

#2 Sep 7, 2013
This man is a great person, who else becomes involved with the youth without thinking of getting paid. The person who posted as anonimous is a coward and a liar. First learn how to spell and second you wish you were 1% of what Roberto Nerey is..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Washoe Valley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News O.J. Simpson up for parole nine years into sent... Thu Two ghosts 60
oj more important than location of FIRES Thu TICKED 1
Elias Johnson (May '13) Thu Well Well 6
Carson City Music Forum (Feb '13) Jul 18 Musikologist 14
Hillary Schieve could lose to Eddie Lorton in 2018 Jul 17 Local 1
Hospitality Jul 13 Deep South 1
News Two arrested in Nevada for AV mana s murder (Oct '08) Jul 4 Sister 13

Washoe Valley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance