Sleepy Hollow cop commits suicide

There are 5 comments on the Aug 20, 2008, Journal News story titled Sleepy Hollow cop commits suicide. In it, Journal News reports that:

SLEEPY HOLLOW - A veteran village cop died at his Orange County home early yesterday in an apparent suicide, authorities said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Journal News.

pereira

Staten Island, NY

#1 Aug 20, 2008
i am deeply sadden by this tragedy, my prayers go out to the family,i am a native of sleepy hollow and know tony, he will be missed
Kelvia T Town NY

Briarcliff Manor, NY

#2 Aug 20, 2008
Tony we will miss you my friend
Al Soto

Bloomingburg, NY

#3 Aug 21, 2008
Tony, my friend, we will miss you and you will always be in our hearts.
diana chevere rivera

United States

#4 Aug 22, 2008
I'm so sadden by tony's death I remember him from school and the neigborhood.one summer Tony and Frankie had motorcycles and gave me and some other kids from "the building" rides around the block.He was a good guy he cared about people and his community.My husband Anibal and I will always have good memories of him. and my prayers go out to his daughter.
George Hernandez

Scottsdale, AZ

#5 Aug 26, 2008
Tony my brother, I wish time and space wouldn't of kept us so far apart. I will always have very fond memories of you. Rest in peace my brother.

KIKI

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Washingtonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Custer's Last Stand Museum Rt 105 (Old Rt 6) (Mar '08) 12 min apauld 20
Favorite Songs Sat pusherman_ 38
Lexington Hills Condos (Sep '06) Apr 22 Interested buyer 154
Tpmotors llc Apr 12 Kelly 1
Cops to crack down on wayward parking Apr 3 Tom Monroe 1
whispering hills incident (Apr '09) Apr 1 vdenis 8
News Watchtower's growth strains town budgets in mid... Mar 31 Remnant 134999 67
More from around the web

Washingtonville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]