Washingtonville house had supplies fo...

Washingtonville house had supplies for biodiesel: DEC

There are 2 comments on the Recordonline.com - The Times Herald-Record story from Jan 12, 2010, titled Washingtonville house had supplies for biodiesel: DEC. In it, Recordonline.com - The Times Herald-Record reports that:

Officials are investigating whether the owner of a house at 32 North St. violated laws by allowing the mass production of biodiesel in a residential neighborhood.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Recordonline.com - The Times Herald-Record.

Resident

Richmond, VA

#1 Jan 12, 2010
Wow this news line is so twisted! No laws were violated for so you should reframed from posting this story without having facts. All other pagers say no laws were violated and no proof of mass production has been founded. So much for the poor person that was probably doing this to save a buck vs. selling. Have you checked gas prices in Washingtonville that are almost reaching $4 dollars a gallon. if so the only thing I see is wrong doing by the state for jumping the gun on something that has no merits.
Tony

Craigsville, VA

#2 Jan 13, 2010
Its true officials are jumping the gun. Biodiesel is good for enviroment and the ecomomy. Officials dont know anything about biodiesel and they are fabricating new rules as they go along

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Washingtonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Legislative panel urges St. Luke's to keep Corn... 20 hr joelkramer534 1
News Trump supporter says Mexican restaurant refused... Jul 14 YouDidntBuildThat 8
Blue Diamond Painting and Contracting Jul 8 chanigan 1
News Blooming Grove supervisor suggests ward system ... Jul 3 JamesPliskin 4
News South Blooming Grove Residents Solicited to Sel... Jun 29 Miguel D 1
Bugsy Moran Jun '16 de moe smelly 1
SS Firthcliffe - WWI Freighter May '16 CCHS Class of 1965 1

Washingtonville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Washingtonville Mortgages