Hearing for suspended Washingtonville...

Hearing for suspended Washingtonville police chief starts

There are 4 comments on the Times Herald-Record story from Apr 21, 2012, titled Hearing for suspended Washingtonville police chief starts. In it, Times Herald-Record reports that:

Washingtonville - A former village police sergeant with a lawsuit against suspended police Chief Stephen Bogert threatened to shoot fellow officers during a 2009 internal investigation of police misconduct, Bogert said Friday, during the first day of testimony in his disciplinary hearing.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times Herald-Record.

Buddy

Bronx, NY

#2 May 15, 2012
Just Fire the corrupt Chief
Krosby

Middletown, NY

#3 May 24, 2012
They aint arrest me when i was sniffing lines in the bathroom, whoever those took cops were, the one guy just asked for a line and left me alone. Long live the Chief and the cops of wville.
Diamonda

Frisco, TX

#4 May 24, 2012
Krosby wrote:
They aint arrest me when i was sniffing lines in the bathroom, whoever those took cops were, the one guy just asked for a line and left me alone. Long live the Chief and the cops of wville.
Sniffing Ajax isn't a crime. Dumb as the mayors cronies apparently.
Diamonda

Frisco, TX

#5 May 24, 2012
Krosby wrote:
oh yes, and sniffing Ajax won't clean your conscience.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Washingtonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Orange County Choppers' Mikey Teutul opens gall... (Nov '10) Feb 22 realist 173
News Over 1,000 confirmed flu cases in region Feb 13 Ethelyn G 1
Mountain Lodge Park in Monroe (Jun '09) Feb 3 Mike406 90
Police everywhere Jan '18 ShellyD 2
Gay or Not (Sep '10) Jan '18 Skyedove 6
News Hasidic Jews in upstate New York Jan '18 Johnny 5
News Defender of yeshivas should face the painful facts Jan '18 Moses Kestenbaum ODA 1

Washingtonville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Washingtonville Mortgages