Candidate accused in campaign sign theft

Sep 17, 2007 Full story: Middletown Times Herald Record

“Shame on Kirkpatrick & Murray”

Thomas Murray, a village trustee, was charged with petty larceny for allegedly stealing campaign signs critical of Murray and running mate Wayne Kirkpatrick. via Middletown Times Herald Record

Full Story
Sheila

Forest Hills, NY

#1 May 9, 2008
Was this ever resolved?
Tyler

Campbell Hall, NY

#2 Sep 19, 2008
Sheila wrote:
Was this ever resolved?
Yes this was, turned out to be false, I know this because I live in Washingtonville where this all happened. The man made the story up to get votes (dirty politics), most people frown upon him now.

Wayne Kirkpatrick and Thomas Murray on the other hand are respected in the town, and people knew they'd never do a thing like that.
amazed

Glenside, PA

#3 Aug 8, 2009
OMG Tyler are you kidding?? Kirkpatrick just handed in his badge and is on suspension! The whole village is corupt... and Murray well I saw the video he did do it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Washingtonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 24 min positronium 6,463
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) Sun Jeff 16,795
NY Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in N... (Oct '10) Sep 21 Jimmy Rustle 676
NY Who do you support for Attorney General in New ... (Oct '10) Sep 21 truth 759
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) Sep 19 positronium 6,389
NY Who do you support for Comptroller in New York ... (Oct '10) Sep 19 No one 440
Sexting (Jun '13) Sep 17 Thomas 5

Washingtonville News Video

Washingtonville Jobs

Washingtonville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Washingtonville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Washingtonville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]