Marshall Recruiting WVU Players

Marshall Recruiting WVU Players

Posted in the Washington Forum

Lets Go Mountaineers

Palo Alto, CA

#1 Nov 21, 2013
What the HELL MU and Doc Holiday? Either you are just a POS trying to kick the Eers when they are down or you have no problem breaking God knows how many NCAA rules.
For those that don't know, or are the mindless idiots from Huntington, the beloved MU Coach has been caught.
http://thediggerer.com/component/k2/item/365-...
TJ

Parkersburg, WV

#2 Nov 21, 2013
Lets Go Mountaineers wrote:
What the HELL MU and Doc Holiday? Either you are just a POS trying to kick the Eers when they are down or you have no problem breaking God knows how many NCAA rules.
For those that don't know, or are the mindless idiots from Huntington, the beloved MU Coach has been caught.
That is a fake story. It's not even funny. That website sucks. That guy thinks he's some kind of comedy writer or something. He's just retarded.

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#3 Nov 22, 2013
If there is any talent left on the WVU squad they would be smart to transfer...........Mainly cause WVU is a joke...always was always will be....only reason they were ever any good cause they were in the big east conference.........so keep bragging about those bowl games you won just cause the other teams put no effort forward..........now you have to play some real teams you find out how bad you are
Ruthie

Bluefield, WV

#4 Dec 5, 2013
There's a lot that is not right with this whole thing. I think joining the Big 12 was a big mistake. It makes it hard on the players and the fans to have to travel that far. I think getting rid of coach Stu was a big mistake, he was doing well with the program. WVU being in the Big East was not a problem. Consider how well they played in the Fiesta Bowl against OK and also the next year when they stomped Clemson. I do not think it is right for any other school to try and take another teams players. If the players are unhappy, then they can transfer themselves and find out all they need to know. They do not need some other coach influencing them. As for the education part, I am sure there are some fields where Marshall is better and some where WVU is better. Stuff like this though, turns me against the school that is doing it.
Clancy Lowered The Boom

Metz, WV

#5 Dec 9, 2013
heDiggerer.com is a satire news site for the state of West Virginia. If you like news and like to laugh, thank you for visiting - we hope you enjoy your stay!...
http://thediggerer.com/
Sigh

South Point, OH

#6 Apr 28, 2014
Lets Go Mountaineers wrote:
Why does it even matter if WVU would lose to Marshall?
There's more to this state than WVU, and there's no reason to be butt sore if another team is better than the Mountaineers.
Life's too short to be whining over college sports teams.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#7 Apr 30, 2014
WVU 45 ALABAMA 10 and yes, i live in norman oklahoma, home of the sooners. go eers !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Washington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gwen McDermott and Jason henthorn 3 hr just saying 2
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 15 hr MakinBlizz 2,887
Best Family (Child Custody) Lawyers in Parkersburg (Mar '11) 15 hr Aaaaa 18
Farm house off 7th Thu 304boyz 2
Question Sep 27 Curious 1
I Need an Urgent Loan for Business contact osas... (Oct '13) Aug '16 erica213 7
Super Effective Program Teaches Children Of All... (Mar '16) Mar '16 Super Effective 1

Washington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Washington Mortgages